It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Unfortunately it takes money to film videos and create websites. That's reality. Now, follow the real money again and stop your pettiness. I didn't drop a dime to watch any of these informative videos. Those with no internet access have much bigger concerns.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Seriously. Since when is earning a living a crime?? It's a necessity. What do you do? Whatever it is, you must be doing it for the money! Duh.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
reply to post by -PLB-

Unfortunately it takes money to film videos and create websites. That's reality.

No it doesn't. Hosting a website costs $5 a month. Creating one requires some creativity and a small amount of intelligence. I do that without asking money (even when I was a student with no income). Making videos requires a camera, for his purpose, you can get one for $20. Thats a one time investment.

There is indeed no limit.

Now, follow the real money again and stop your pettiness. I didn't drop a dime to watch any of these informative videos. Those with no internet access have much bigger concerns.

Those with no internet access are blessed with not being polluted with this kind of crap.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I ask you again , do you have anything to add to this thread ?

We are not here for keyboard comedy , so how about less of the trolling ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

I am not saying it is a crime at all. But, it is immoral (and maybe a crime) when you make money from conning people with all kind of bull#. It is also highly suspicious that people who claim to bring "truth" are in fact selling it. That should make some alarms go off for people with even the slightest critical thinking skills.

But that was not the point. You claimed that these 911 conspiracy people do not make any money from their websites and other 911 related activities. You called me ignorant for saying so. It seems you changed your position. Thats good progress there.
edit on 7-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

How about you first answer the reply I made to one for your posts some pages back? I am not here to amuse you. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

How about you first answer the reply I made to one for your posts some pages back? I am not here to amuse you. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

How about you let me know what you`re referring to , i`ve read the posts since i was last in this thread ..... and none of yours are directed at me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I just don't care enough to search it. Do you realize that your last few posts didn't add anything relevant to this thread? Irony?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am not saying it is a crime at all. But, it is immoral (and maybe a crime) when you make money from conning people with all kind of bull#.

But that was not the point. You claimed that these 911 conspiracy people do not make any money from their websites and other 911 related activities. You called me ignorant for saying so. It seems you changed your position. Thats good progress there.

That's YOUR judgment of him. He's not a conman. You know nothing of him.

Idk what kind of money you 'think' they make, but they are not 'conspiracy people'. They just have questions, concerns that haven't been adequately addressed by the official reports. The 9/11 (C)Ommission Report hasn't answered sh!t, which give rise to conspiracies and doubt.
They are questioning authority on YOUR behalf. What 'moral' issue you have with that? The sheeple will believe the official account no matter what lack of evidence exists. Most don't require proof, and don't have the education for critical/technical thinking. That would be you.

Let the adults field the big questions. An independent investigation is long overdue. The dead deserve it. But it won't happen because of people like you. Way to honor them. Just another false flag event, and none the wiser. There's no learning curve with some.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

No , not irony , conversation , how can i answer you wilst talking about the subject when you are changing the subject ?

You are currently trolling , now , how about you stop acting like a child and talk like an adult ?

What makes you think that the term "pull it" was not used as an order to drop the tower ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I am not judging anyone, as I indeed do not know much of him. I made a general statement. For all I know he is just plain crazy and delusional and in no way conning anyone. But I do find it suspicious that he has so much of his junk for sale.

Idk what kind of money you 'think' they make, but they are not 'conspiracy people'. They just have questions, concerns that haven't been adequately addressed by the official reports. The 9/11 (C)Ommission Report hasn't answered sh!t, which give rise to conspiracies and doubt.
They are questioning authority on YOUR behalf. What 'moral' issue you have with that? The sheeple will believe the official account no matter what lack of evidence exists. Most don't require proof, and don't have the education for critical/technical thinking. That would be you.

Let the adults field the big questions. An independent investigation is long overdue. The dead deserve it. But it won't happen because of people like you. Way to honor them. Just another false flag event, and none the wiser. There's no learning curve with some.

The point is, it doesn't matter how much money they make. The fact that they make money from it makes them biased, they are no longer independent. They have a financial interest or maybe even dependency to tell their audience what they want to hear in order to sell more DVDs.

As for questioning my education, I have a master degree in engineering. I am pretty sure you don't even come close. It is not wise to play that card in full ignorance of the qualifications of the people you are talking with. In fact, playing that card is almost never wise.

In the meanwhile, you have not shown anything relevant to support any conspiracy. You are indeed a perfect example of the type of people I was characterizing earlier. You completely failed to prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

All arguments why "pull it was an order for demolition" is a completely delusional position are already on the table. I am not going to repeat them because you are a bit slow.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

There's no money in the truth. If you believe guys like Alex Jones is in it for the money, ignorance wouldn't even begin describing you.

Are you under the impression he doesn't make a good living for himself and his staff with his media enterprise? Alex Jones has long, long list of absurdly inaccurate claims that he intersperses with actual facts so as to discredit them by association. It's a schtick, and a very lucrative one.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I am not judging anyone, as I indeed do not know much of him. I made a general statement. For all I know he is just plain crazy and delusional and in no way conning anyone. But I do find it suspicious that he has so much of his junk for sale.

The point is, it doesn't matter how much money they make. The fact that they make money from it makes them biased, they are no longer independent. They have a financial interest or maybe even dependency to tell their audience what they want to hear in order to sell more DVDs.

As for questioning my education, I have a master degree in engineering. I am pretty sure you don't even come close. It is not wise to play that card in full ignorance of the qualifications of the people you are talking with. In fact, playing that card is almost never wise.

In the meanwhile, you have not shown anything relevant to support any conspiracy. You are indeed a perfect example of the type of people I was characterizing earlier. You completely failed to prove me wrong.

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA..if I had a dime! Of all the times i heard that BS of having a Masters/Degree in this and that!!! Am I on youtube????? You are so full of it! You're as technical as my left n-t. You add nothing. I'm done with this thread. I have better things to do. No more troll burgers for me today.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes, it didn't really work out as you hoped, did it. Its not nice when people expose your nonsense and fallacies. Better call the person a troll and run away with a lot of LOLL!11 in your post.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

reply to post by -PLB-

There's no money in the truth. If you believe guys like Alex Jones is in it for the money, ignorance wouldn't even begin describing you.

Are you under the impression he doesn't make a good living for himself and his staff with his media enterprise? Alex Jones has long, long list of absurdly inaccurate claims that he intersperses with actual facts so as to discredit them by association. It's a schtick, and a very lucrative one.

Predicting 9/11 3 months before was absurd. There is a reason why the major networks won't have him on as guest. How much is FixNews paying guys like spinmaster Bill O'Reilly?? Inaccurate doesn't even begin. Question him.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

All arguments why "pull it was an order for demolition" is a completely delusional position are already on the table. I am not going to repeat them because you are a bit slow.

Your pathetic attemps at insulting me are showing you for what you really are.

Delusional is beleiving that a buisiness man was in total control of a life / death situation involving firemen.

So , there is no way at all , AT ALL , would Larry Silverstein be in control of such a situation , unless he is a fire cheif , which he is not.

Are you going to atleast explain to us why you beleive our arguement -" is a completely delusional position "- ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

My question was if you are under the impression that Jones is not handsomely compensated for his role in his media empire. You imply you are. You have not answered that question at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If you believe that Larry was in command of the fire dept (
) and that he told them to blow it up, can you provide us with any real evidence or instances where fire depts fell under the orders of a civilian owner, and/or blew up a burning, leaning, and crumbling building? Also show us how many buildings have fire fighters blown up in the last 30 years by command of the property owner.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Now he's a media empire? lol
Until he has his own major media tv network, or at the least, a regular guest on one, he's small time. He doesn't get major exposure, as you'd like to think he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join