It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Trust us, we don't need "Pull It" in our arsenal. We have enough ammunition

Funny thing is, this is pretty much the conclusion for every bit of ammunition you have. Once one piece of "evidence" is debunked or at least has a plausible alternative explanation, truthers point to the huge pile of other evidence, so that they don't need that one bit of evidence anymore. Ignoring the fact that all that other evidence is equally bad.

Nothing has been debunked as far as I'm concerned.

I don't buy into no-planes/hologram theory but everything else is un-bunkable.

Starting with:
1) Operation Northwoods
2) PNAC
and
3) Put-options.

Starting right there is enough evidence for any body to see this was a planned operation by the United States. Maybe not alone (I blame Britain and Israel too) but without a doubt this wasn't the act of Osama, Saddam or 19 Arabs.

9-11 was an inside job!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Evidence" 1 and 2 is about as good as "He once read a book where it was explained how to kill someone, so he must be the killer". Hmm, nah, your "evidence" is even worse. More like "He knows someone who once read a book where it was explained how to kill someone, so he must be the killer". "Evidence" 3 is just a mild coincidence. There were several high volume trades prior to 911 that year. Add to that the point that what moron conspirator would do a suspicious trade just before it happened? No, they would do it in a way nobody notices it. It is strange how some truthers think that those conspirators were both genius masterminds and complete morons at the same time.

If you really believe that this is good evidence, you are easily convinced. Start a court case. You will find out your evidence is pure crap and your believe is purely faith based.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

That is one of the best arguments truthers come with. "Go Google or look on site X. Do research". And every time I open one of those sites they are so fond of I discover it is full of lies and fallacies and there is a big button in my screen that says "By my DVD, only $40". And when said truther is asked to pick the best argument from the site to defend it, it turns out that the only source for his information it either that site or some other truther site, never something reliable. Ironically this information is accepted like a actual sheep, without critical thinking. As long as it is not mainstream, it must be true.

Not saying that you are like that, but this is the general pattern I recognize. But feel free to prove me wrong in your case.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not saying that you are like that, but this is the general pattern I recognize. But feel free to prove me wrong in your case.

So, you aren't saying this person is 'like that', but you want them to prove you wrong?

Want to try again?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
All one has to do is just LOOK at Silverstein. He looks like a reptile.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

There's no money in the truth. If you believe guys like Alex Jones is in it for the money, ignorance wouldn't even begin describing you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I will rephrase that in more easy to understand English it for you: I suspect that he will behave like the general pattern I recognize over and over, but I can not know for sure. He is free to show my suspicion is wrong.

Although the pattern also includes that once a truther is asked to post actual evidence including reliable sources, you either get a diarrhea of text without substance, the subject is changed, or you don't get a reply at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

I think Alex Jones is indeed more crazy than in it for the money. But it is a nice extra. Nevertheless, theories like the ones in the truth movement tend to attract gullible people who are easily parted from their money. But enlighten me, and remove my ignorance. Show me how people like for example Richard Cage is not making money from truthers.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

First off, drop the 'truther' tag. It's another stereotypical catch-phrase slogan used by silly ignorant Americans.
What 'movement' would you want to be a part of, associated with? Bowel movement?

Just about everything AJ has been reporting for years is coming to pass.
Here's his prophetic prediction 3 months before 9/11..
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2012 by Demigodly because: context

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
All one has to do is just LOOK at Silverstein. He looks like a reptile.

Very candid of you to state upfront that your analysis consists in judging books by their covers.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I ask your for sources that show that prominent pushers of alternative 911 theories (I like the term truther more as it is shorter, but I will use other terms as it seems to bother you) do not earn a nice deal of money from all those web sites and performances, and your reply with exactly..... nothing. You just tell me how much you like Alex Jones. All while you call me ignorant.

Are you going to show me that I was indeed ignorant, or do you choose to just make baseless assertions that I should just believe because you say so?
edit on 7-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

If you adopt/believe anyone is worth billions of $$ when minimum wage is a dollar a day in this capitalist society, that becomes your reality. It defines you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Are you following the REAL money? Think not..
Address my theories/sources? Where would you like me to start !?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You could start by showing that Richard Cage (one of the most prominent pusher of alternative 911 theories) did not in fact received a salary of $75450 in 2009 from his little club. You could also show me that all that crap you can buy from Infowars (t-shirts, dvds) is not going to Jones salary. After that do the same for Judy woods, and throw a couple of your favorites in the mix also.

Note that I don't expect you to come with anything substantial, I expect that your assertion that no money is made from those websites (and other activities) is completely baseless.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Get the name right..that's Richard GAGE. $75,000/yr?? lol PEANUTS! He makes double that as an architect! You think he'd go to the hassle of founding A&E9/11 for the money? I won't bother trying to convince you otherwise. I really don't care what conclusions you draw.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Demigodly because: define

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

As expected, big mouth but nothing to show for. If you don't care about what I say, why did you response in the first place? Trolling?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I responded to make a point. I didn't expect to convince. Planting the seed of doubt is enough.
Follow the real money, don't be a tool.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The only doubt you seeded is about your integrity. And your sanity (as result of the "reptile" reply). You perfectly fit in the pattern I describe above. Hit and run without any substance.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

"Evidence" 1 and 2 is about as good as "He once read a book where it was explained how to kill someone, so he must be the killer". Hmm, nah, your "evidence" is even worse. More like "He knows someone who once read a book where it was explained how to kill someone, so he must be the killer". "Evidence" 3 is just a mild coincidence. There were several high volume trades prior to 911 that year. Add to that the point that what moron conspirator would do a suspicious trade just before it happened? No, they would do it in a way nobody notices it. It is strange how some truthers think that those conspirators were both genius masterminds and complete morons at the same time.

If you really believe that this is good evidence, you are easily convinced. Start a court case. You will find out your evidence is pure crap and your believe is purely faith based.

Yeah, it's great evidence especially once you factor in the other 500+ points of interest surrounding that event.

Continue to remain the fine patriot that you are and stay compliant and complacent all you want.
You see, you don't bother me but for some reason, we bother you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You're not looking for the truth. You're here to argue, so drop the pretense.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join