It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by leepenny
HUMAN ALIEN WROTE
Well tell you what OS-believers, I wouldn't walk near ANY tall buildings because obviously we have a bunch of incompetent imbecile architects designing unsafe buildings due to lacking both; projective and critical thinking capabilities.

you may be right, that may be what happened
underestimation of the dangers of tall buildings
i am leaving this thread as it is a very sensitive issue,
and i am not going to start making any assumptions on what did happen,
i apologise for some of my earlier posts that were not really relevant,
if any of my posts came across slightly insensitive it was unintentional

Wars make the leaders rich.
We constantly fight rich man's wars with poor mans' blood.

There are no terrorists. There are people like us in this world that hate these corrupt governments like the one in Washington DC

edit on 6-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

You say governments but only name one.
Perhaps with all your experience you can also indite the others as well????
Names please.
here's loOkin atcha ljb

I said governments like the one in Washington.

Are you just being argumentative because you're lonely or is it a dysfunction within your DNA structure?

Why do you challenge every other post?
You want names now? How about Human Alien for starters?

Tell ya what, why don't you start your own thread entitled "Everything and Anything" and then....have at it?
This way you can take out all your aggression in one thread!

Yeah,
Actually I do prefer the googly eyed inbred intellectual type to brighten my day!

Besides worthless rant, why not try answering the on topic content of my posts.

Washington is not a GOVERNMENTS. You mentions others like it care to fill in the blanks.
Why so snippy son??
smooch ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I respectively decline from answering antagonistic bullies who do nothing but attempt to inject a godlike superiority complex over others.

G'day

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Nice try, but the odds of winning MegaMillions are infinitely better than to have all the beams melting and weakening at just the precise moments to initiate a near-free-fall collapse of Building 7 into its own footprint. This is actually the reason why controlled-demolition companies employ COMPUTER PROGRAMS to figure these things out.

Truthers may not have all their facts straight all the time but deceiving and misleading is definitely the name of YOUR game, not theirs.

Defending the OS is indefensible and makes YOU complicit to the crime.
edit on 6-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Once again, your ignorance is noted. Please show me where anyone said that the steel needs to MELT to cause a collapse? Where are you pulling this garbage from? I'll bet its form those damned fool conspiracy sites, who either A) have the combined intelligence of a dustpan (my apologies to the dustpan) or B) they are preying on the gullible and uninformed with nonsense and conjecture that sounds "right" but is a load of apcray.

Also, please show me where I am misleading anyone. Maybe if by misleading you mean, turning people away from the nonsense and garbage of the "Truth" Movement, and putting people on the correct path with facts, rather than garbage. Also, show me where I am incorrect with regards to steel and fire?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

I respect your opinion although I disagree but lemme ask ya something then: When is a video real?

I know what you're saying that videos are manipulated to the point that we can't trust them. Then how about we TRUST what we first heard that day? Which was but not limited to:
"Controlled demolition"
"Flight 93 landed in Cleveland"
"Flight 93 was shot down"
"People reporting they thought they saw a missile"
"For the third time today, a third building collapsed that could only happen by getting to the infrastructure of these building".............etc etc etc

I know I know I know

Firsthand accounts were 'confused'.....right?

So now we can't trust videos.
We can't trust the pictures.
We KNOW we can't trust the news or government.
We can't rely on minute-by-minute reporting.
We can't count on witness testimony
We can't bank on common sense so all we have left is to believe the Official Story/Report?

Sorry man. I ain't buying that backwards tactic.

Well, you have to be able to criticize every video and discern whether there is reason to believe it is truthful. There are enough warning factors in the "explosion sound" video that I am fairly confident in declaring it fake. Most other videos are real, and I hold that the video itself is real. It's the audio that has been tampered with.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Well, you have to be able to criticize every video and discern whether there is reason to believe it is truthful. There are enough warning factors in the "explosion sound" video that I am fairly confident in declaring it fake. Most other videos are real, and I hold that the video itself is real. It's the audio that has been tampered with.

True.

But just because the evidence doesn't fit the official story doesn't mean they don't exist.

If you believe the video is real but the audio is not then why did the phone-guy cringe, duck and look towards 'something'?

I don't believe 'truthers' need to doctor up evidence to push a point.

Many people reported explosions. Just watch the television archives from that day. The word 'explosion' was almost said as much as 'terrorist'.

C'mon Varemia. I think ya have it in ya. Just say it. Say the circumstances involving 9-11 just isn't adding up. It's okay.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You really ought to refrain from using antagonistic words like 'ignorance' etc.
First off, it's not nice.
Second off, that's only going to garner defensive replies so......what's the point?

People are entitled to their opinions.
Doesn't make them ignorant. Just makes them different than you!

September 11th 2001 divided this world. There is no question about it.
Respect the opposition and just be okay with the 'divide'. But we really shouldn't turn on one another. It's bad enough the governments have us fighting and killing each other.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I still think that Larry Silverstein's “pull it” remark was unusual and that he used it because he believed in his own mind, as would any normal person seeing what happened that day; that the buildings had been demolished. Any normal person after seeing the first two buildings fall would reasonably suspect that building seven would be on the list and only a retard, someone totally out of touch with reality or a liar would think or have thought at the time that the buildings were brought down by intentional demolition and not as a result of being hit by an airplane. Obviously it had never crossed Larry's mind back then that he would be agreeing in unison with everyone that planes brought down the buildings. If Larry's statement is a smoking gun to anything it is only to the total obvious.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfstev
I still think that Larry Silverstein's “pull it” remark was unusual and that he used it because he believed in his own mind, as would any normal person seeing what happened that day; that the buildings had been demolished. Any normal person after seeing the first two buildings fall would reasonably suspect that building seven would be on the list and only a retard, someone totally out of touch with reality or a liar would think or have thought at the time that the buildings were brought down by intentional demolition and not as a result of being hit by an airplane. Obviously it had never crossed Larry's mind back then that he would be agreeing in unison with everyone that planes brought down the buildings. If Larry's statement is a smoking gun to anything it is only to the total obvious.

Would you mind re-wording this and re-submitting it? I have NO idea what you're saying. But I'd like to though

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I respectively decline from answering antagonistic bullies who do nothing but attempt to inject a godlike superiority complex over others.

G'day

Just when I thought you were going to be my new ET buddy.
You lift off with out all your marbles. Don't forget to phone home and ask Larry what PULL IT means.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

If you believe the video is real but the audio is not then why did the phone-guy cringe, duck and look towards 'something'?

Well, it's not about jiving with the official story. I'm talking totally technical stuff. The sound of the explosion did not get maxed out on the microphone, yet their lower decibel voices were. The sound didn't bounce off the buildings, but instead faded away as if unhindered.

In my opinion, the most likely reason that the guy looked behind him in a shocked fashion is because of the two guys yelling to them. You can almost hear one of them yelling as the explosion fades, but unless someone finds the original, unadulterated clip (this one was cut from a movie of some sort, since you can even hear music at the beginning fading away) we can't be certain.

I mean, is it just coincidence that the two guys just happened to be right up to them when they turned around from "hearing" the explosion? If you watch the video without the sound, his reaction doesn't seem as explosion-reactionary.

The last point I remember is that the video was in stereo when it was uploaded. In other words, the explosion was in stereo, but the rest of the video was the same from right-to-left. That means that the original recorded video was in mono, but the explosion was added in on a video-editor and then saved with two audio channels, since the explosion is slightly different from the left to right speaker when you compare the sound waves. This is what I mean when I say "warning signs" of being fake.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well, it's not about jiving with the official story. I'm talking totally technical stuff. The sound of the explosion did not get maxed out on the microphone, yet their lower decibel voices were. The sound didn't bounce off the buildings, but instead faded away as if unhindered.

In my opinion, the most likely reason that the guy looked behind him in a shocked fashion is because of the two guys yelling to them. You can almost hear one of them yelling as the explosion fades, but unless someone finds the original, unadulterated clip (this one was cut from a movie of some sort, since you can even hear music at the beginning fading away) we can't be certain.

I mean, is it just coincidence that the two guys just happened to be right up to them when they turned around from "hearing" the explosion? If you watch the video without the sound, his reaction doesn't seem as explosion-reactionary.

The last point I remember is that the video was in stereo when it was uploaded. In other words, the explosion was in stereo, but the rest of the video was the same from right-to-left. That means that the original recorded video was in mono, but the explosion was added in on a video-editor and then saved with two audio channels, since the explosion is slightly different from the left to right speaker when you compare the sound waves. This is what I mean when I say "warning signs" of being fake.

All this wet blanket of shotgun theory, just to say "warning signs"????
That is tatamount to saying,
BEWARE of sharp objects, hot things, loose women, wooden nickles, spooks, trolls
and people who work for Sunstine. Which IMO would serve humans and freaks from otta space way better. Did you hear anyone say PULL IT????? no
any help here ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

G'day

You lift off with out all your marbles. Don't forget to phone home and ask Larry what PULL IT means.

Don't have to ask a liar what he meant. After all liars lie about lying.

Hey, I'm still your buddy
even though you felt compelled to use my quote in your signature. Why is that? You're not ColAngus are ya?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Did you hear anyone say PULL IT????? no
any help here ljb

Never had 5 (not 4) 'hijacked' planes breech the most complex and most secure cities on the planet before so...that's a trick question!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Pathetic!
You say the guy on the phones reaction is from somebody shouting at him? Seriously?
After the explosion the fireman says, "You gotta get back 7's exploding".

This video has the same explosion, or another, from a different area.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

All this wet blanket of shotgun theory, just to say "warning signs"????
That is tatamount to saying,
BEWARE of sharp objects, hot things, loose women, wooden nickles, spooks, trolls
and people who work for Sunstine. Which IMO would serve humans and freaks from otta space way better. Did you hear anyone say PULL IT????? no
any help here ljb

You sound like you're just riffing without any kind of argument. Did you actually have a legitimate issue with my post that I could correct for the future? I am willing to learn and change my mind if I'm proven wrong. Some of what I posted was stuff that I haven't personally verified (though I really should. I have an audio program, so maybe I'd find something)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReconX
reply to post by Varemia

Pathetic!
You say the guy on the phones reaction is from somebody shouting at him? Seriously?

That's debatable. It's not certain exactly what he's saying, and you know it's too muffled to be certain. Stop being so... truther.

Edit: With regards to the video, I'll admit that it raises questions in my mind. I need way more info on the times of the "explosions" though, because I don't was to jump on the truther bandwagon without being as certain as possible that the only likely possibility is demolition charges intended to cripple a building.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReconX
reply to post by Varemia

Pathetic!

That's debatable. It's not certain exactly what he's saying, and you know it's too muffled to be certain. Stop being so... truther.

Edit: With regards to the video, I'll admit that it raises questions in my mind. I need way more info on the times of the "explosions" though, because I don't was to jump on the truther bandwagon without being as certain as possible that the only likely possibility is demolition charges intended to cripple a building.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

Stop being so truther? What does that mean?
I can hear him say, "You gotta get back", then something about "7", and then "exploding".

No doubt some explosions were caused by cars, but this one is no way a car exploding.
The video is not fake, the question is what caused the explosion?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Once again, your ignorance is noted. Where are you pulling this garbage from? I'll bet its form those damned fool conspiracy sites, who either A) have the combined intelligence of a dustpan (my apologies to the dustpan) or B) they are preying on the gullible and uninformed with nonsense and conjecture that sounds "right" but is a load of apcray.

Also, please show me where I am misleading anyone. Maybe if by misleading you mean, turning people away from the nonsense and garbage of the "Truth" --

Hi gen, what could be more aprapose for a high caliber dude like you????
Oh yeah next you'll point out a truther and say, you know nothing of the "Truth" cause yo gots a hole in your britches!!
What is with you Gen???? Can you not stay focused on the topic aspect of the thread??
It's like your steering is busted and you are totally out of control and heading for a crash. well not like that hasn't happened before.
I want to talk about LARRY and his fraudian slip. It was a fraudian slip CORRECT gen???
so good to have you here, hear lbj

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

G'day

Don't have to ask a liar what he meant. After all liars lie about lying.

Hey, I'm still your buddy
even though you felt compelled to use my quote in your signature. Why is that? You're not ColAngus are ya?

Hi ha,
So now your back from outta space it's so good to see that look upon your FACE.
Here's my finger.
So you say the demolition of the WTC was and is cloaked in layer upon layer of lies??
Just like the overwhelming majority of the posters on the thread?
Bazingo! Step right over there with the cast of the BiG Bang.
smooch lets fly over the moon
yours ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by Myendica

Excellent, then we can both agree Larry is stupid enough to use "it" instead of "them", and there we have our explanation.

Case solved! And all it took was a little teamwork.

Well, obviously your job is done here. Nothing more to see,

move along folks...

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join