It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on departure from Amsterdam to Dallas?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

Yep true , and even could be earth-based, doesn't have to be particular out worldly......

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I believe it's CGI. Here are a few reasons...

1) If you watch close, it looks like the video is stabilized. Around the 0:06 second mark you can see the dirt / smudges on the window bouncing around over the wing, yet the wing itself is perfectly stabilized. It seems someone used an auto warp stabilizer set to smooth motion and that algorithm thought the wing was the most stable object in the view and stabilized it.... Supposedly this video is taken from an iPhone... it's obviously not on a tripod, or fixed to the aircraft because you can see the window smudges bouncing around. It can't be hand held because the wing is perfectly stabilized. So it appears someone stabilized the video to help with inserting the CGI element into the video.

2) The light reflection on the UFO is not correct. You can find the sun position by tracing the shadows on the wing, and that angle does not match the angle the reflection on the UFO is at.

3) The UFO seems to be perfectly locked with the cloud that is closest to it on the bottom left. If I were to make this video, that cloud would be the perfect place to put a motion tracker so I can insert the UFO using mach moving. It looks like that is what they did.

The not so solid reasons are...

4) It's a really short video. Which is always the case for most CGI videos.

5) The camera operator doesn't try to focus the camera on the object.

6) No reaction from the camera operator yet you can hear the jet engines quite well.

Conclusion: It's CGI.

Just so you know, that is not the UFO's shadow on the clouds, that is just a shadow created by the clouds.

I doubt it's a water drop because it would reflect the sun upside down if it were. So the light reflection would be on the bottom left if it was water. Also, you can see the window smudges bouncing around and so a water drop would bounce around with it.
edit on 21-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

how do we know its flying? if its cgi its somthing added to the video later so really its just an unidentified object

sorry to be picky

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Looks like a flat disk Teslaship photographed by Rex Heflin years back.

posted at
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

It looks nothing like a water droplet to me.

The object in question is black, not clear.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOGlobe
I believe it's CGI. Here are a few reasons...

1) If you watch close, it looks like the video is stabilized. Around the 0:06 second mark you can see the dirt / smudges on the window bouncing around over the wing, yet the wing itself is perfectly stabilized. It seems someone used an auto warp stabilizer set to smooth motion and that algorithm thought the wing was the most stable object in the view and stabilized it.... Supposedly this video is taken from an iPhone... it's obviously not on a tripod, or fixed to the aircraft because you can see the window smudges bouncing around. It can't be hand held because the wing is perfectly stabilized. So it appears someone stabilized the video to help with inserting the CGI element into the video.

The wing is 89 ft long plus a few inches. The camera is next to the window. If this video is CGI, it is not CGI based on what you are saying here.

2) The light reflection on the UFO is not correct. You can find the sun position by tracing the shadows on the wing, and that angle does not match the angle the reflection on the UFO is at.

3) The UFO seems to be perfectly locked with the cloud that is closest to it on the bottom left. If I were to make this video, that cloud would be the perfect place to put a motion tracker so I can insert the UFO using mach moving. It looks like that is what they did.

I disagree. You drew a line to represent the Sun angle but i'm not sure you are correct.

The 'UFO' is in motion with respect to the cloud. Whether you can do that with CGI or not, that in and of itself doesn't prove it's not a true object in motion.

Just so you know, that is not the UFO's shadow on the clouds, that is just a shadow created by the clouds.

I think your full of it. But I mean no disrespect by that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by Demoncreeper

It looks nothing like a water droplet to me.

The object in question is black, not clear.

Cheers

You can have your opinion. It's all good. It's yours.

But black? It's not black. The suit I am wearing is black. This droplet is reflective. Silver ish. Similar quality to water...but if you prefer, shiny metal. haha. It must be a spaceship of alien origin. That is the ONLY explanation.

It still looks like water to me..

edit on 23-3-2012 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

I disagree. You drew a line to represent the Sun angle but i'm not sure you are correct.

You disagree with something that you are not sure is correct?

Actually, the Sun angle is perfectly correct. You should learn how to find the exact Sun elevation in images before you post nonsense. Here is one example:
forensicgenealogy.info...

As you can see, they drew a line from the top of the mans shadow, to the top of the shadow on the ground. This will give you the Sun elevation.

As displayed in the picture provided by UFOGlobe, the feature protruding from the aircraft's flap is casting its own shadow on the wing's flap track fairings. Drawing a line from the shadow to the point that is making the shadow will give you the Sun elevation angle.

That alone proves the "UFO" is not correctly reflecting the Sun.

Originally posted by lost_shaman

I think your full of it. But I mean no disrespect by that.

If that shadow below the object was created by the object, that would indicate the Sun is directly above the object. We already know that is not true according to the shadows on the wing. Also, if that shadow was from the object, it would also indicate the light reflection on the object is wrong.

So, the only one here that is full of it is you lost_shaman.

edit on 23-3-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
On the last few frames the UFO is visible, it seems to show some motion tracking errors. You can see it "wobble" and even move backwards a couple times right near the edge.

I think it's safe to say the object is a CGI element placed into a real video.
edit on 24-3-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
When I first saw this clip, I figured it must be genuine, because it's so dull it must be real. The hoaxes usually display such dramatic craft features or maneuvers as to be unbelievable. This one just gives a glimpse of a very balloon-like object seems that floats like a balloon.

If this a photo of something real, is there any way to calculate the distance from the plane with the data shown in the film?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If you don't know the relevance of this see my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join