It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie of Evolution from a Credible Scientist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

That was so awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

The higher level laws of nature such as evolution are merely the consequence of more fundamental laws such as laws of chemistry and quantum mechanics. I don't really see why the most fundamental laws (of which we now perhaps know some) had to be defined by a creator entity.

Simply understand it two ways:

1) The laws are precise. They are so precise, according to our current understanding, that if we mess with any of them even slightly, we would not be able to sustain life as we know it or even have stars in the sky that are governed by physics. Each piece of the universe is a function that supports the whole, with all laws set to precise values. We know this and understand this FACT already. No theory is necessary on this fact. It is verified as FACT. What does this evidence suggest. Evolution is not a cause, it is a result of the laws. Law does not arise as a cause. No observation has ever show a law to have a cause in nature. The laws are the set values that are not in movement. All matter is in movement against a fixed proportion. No matter has ever been seen in the same state twice. No bit of information called matter is the same. There are differences at all points of its existence. Laws are ALWAYS the same. When they can be show to change, they change to maintain equilibrium. Again, this is a function of purpose, just as it is a function of a closed system like the body. We exist in a fractal that is a copy and mirror of above and below, just like the ancients stated thousands of years ago. How did they know? They were face to face with the powers and principalities that govern the universe. They state as much in the texts. Again, we have verification from the documents.

2) Chemistry is the byproduct of life if it is the result of a mixture of the same. Apart from life, none of the chemical byproducts of life are present. We cannot attach chemistry of living byproducts to the construction of the same if one is a byproduct of the other. Quantum Mechanics is a state of matter that is changed by regulated and governed laws. QM cannot be used as a foundation of evolution because QM is a result as well and not a cause. We rewind back to the most basic aspect of the whole and we still see regulation with purpose by collapsing wave function. Again, consciousness is necessary to make a value judgment. Elements cannot think or decide what is good over what is evil. We know that this takes sentience and awareness. Is matter aware apart from life? No. What is life? CONSCIOUSNESS! To deny this fact is a lie. The theory behind collapsing wave function and entropy in information theory demonstrates the lie as implausible.

Check the video from Leonard Susskind. I am not making this up. The data and observation show that we are living in a projection of energy with information. You are looking at a screen of 2D or even 3D information from energy. Is it a happy accident that you are using a computer? Did it evolve? YESSSS!!!! Not as a cause, but as a result of a programmer and change over time. Absurdity to even suggest it made itself. It is OBVIOUS what caused the complexity to purpose!

edit on 21-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hahaha, it always cracks me up when i see a scientific explanation(by someone who doesn't believe in science) then followed by a holy book quote....

It just makes them look so less intelligent.

edit on 3/21/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

Your attention to detail in the writing example above denies your reasoning. When you use a lowercase in referring to yourself, you forget why you should capitalize. 'I' represents you as a proper name referring to yourself. I AM is what God used to represent himself. He always wrote it I AM in caps. Why? Because the information He presents in the Bible is impenetrable against false pretension from ignorance and disbelief in relation to proper names and their meaning to the context of what they represent.

What we see as paradox or error in the WORD is simply the absence of the excluded middle of proper perspective. In this thread, you point out that I have used the Word to show what science reveals as the same. I also use the theory of science to demonstrated the Word in both the biblical version and in nature. I show both. If you want to be credible in this thread, stick to context and the science behind what you say. I have done this, despite your rendering and lack of attention to the posts that make up the entirety of this thread. Produce context and we have something to discuss like adults. Engage your conscious and not your Dawkins gene. Stick to reason and rationality by the science and what we can observe from evidence. That is my suggestion.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Enoch,

Your writing style and topic selection remind me very much of two former members: Ed=mc2 and SuperiorEd. Unfortunately, SuperiorEd was banned just one day before you began your membership, so I'm afraid you've missed out on discussions with him. If memory serves me correctly, I stopped seeing posts from Ed=mc2 around the time SuperiorEd's membership began, but I could be wrong. Point being, you may enjoy a discussion with him.

Or you could just do what I do, and talk to myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There is no evidence for "intelligent" design. If life was the goal, it's a pretty bad job:

And as has been stated before, the thread title is massively misleading as the scientist in the video never attacked evolution, or provided any proof regarding creationism.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
Enoch,

Your writing style and topic selection remind me very much of two former members: Ed=mc2 and SuperiorEd. Unfortunately, SuperiorEd was banned just one day before you began your membership, so I'm afraid you've missed out on discussions with him. If memory serves me correctly, I stopped seeing posts from Ed=mc2 around the time SuperiorEd's membership began, but I could be wrong. Point being, you may enjoy a discussion with him.

Or you could just do what I do, and talk to myself.

Superiored and I are the same. ATS banned me, then invited me to join again with a new username. They banned me on Valentine's Day (Martyr's Day). Irony is obvious. I was banned, as stated by ATS, because my name and my blog are similar. They also said I was linking to my blog directly. It just so happens, I revealed some information about the Freemasons on the same weekend. Check my last two threads as SuperiorEd. In my blog, I also write a post about the subject of denying ignorance and its true meaning.

Things evolve, there is no doubt. Consciousness can be misguided at times if it denies the truth that consciousness preexists matter. The Dog has open eyes to the powers that be. Both ears are now good as well. If you consult the thread on Little Orphan Annie, you know why my Avatar is a Dog with open eyes and ears to hear truth only.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

There is no evidence for "intelligent" design. If life was the goal, it's a pretty bad job:

And as has been stated before, the thread title is massively misleading as the scientist in the video never attacked evolution, or provided any proof regarding creationism.

Its goal was accomplished. We abused it with the fruit of knowledge (technology). Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. We now know that the problems in the environment are caused by us and our use of the carbon that makes up our technology. We were handed a garden and we will hand it back as a burning field of weeds. Mankind was told what would happen if they reached out their hand to the fruit. What did it say?

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Then, we are also given this little bit of information on DNA.

21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

The US mentioned above is the Elohim (Plural). They are in Genesis 1 as the creators of the image we occupy called the universe. This is the first creation of the perfected state of matter. The 2nd chapter is the rendering of the image to matter. The tree of life is information that makes life. Consult the same story with the tower of Babel.

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Word is language. We use the word to overcome the beast of 666.

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen is 888. If we mess with the elements, we die. What more do you need to know? God provides the evidence that is an artifact out of place. We have evidence that we are designed and this cannot be refuted. Evolution is a lie and states that matter created us. Not so. Consciousness designed us and then left a trail for us to follow for the time such as this. If not us, who? If not now, when? It's time to face facts and become more than children of God. The law that made us is Love. God is Love and He is consciousness that loves us. We are His children because He made us in his image and INSIDE His image of energy that cannot be lost or destroyed. We can only evolve.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You're basing your analysis on a book that also claims complete and utter nonsense like people surviving inside whales or silly global floods that never happened

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You're basing your analysis on a book that also claims complete and utter nonsense like people surviving inside whales or silly global floods that never happened

Pride is selfishness. Selfishness is in our genes according to Richard. We can overcome the beast that is marked by the 6th element. We overcome with element 7 and 8. As I have stated before, the Word of God is both God and Christ. In Hebrew Gematria, God is 777. In Greek, Jesus is 888. Nitrogen and Oxygen are the 7th and 8th elements. We breathe these to speak words and live life. Evolution needs them in quantities or our carbon will die and carbon is at the center of the garden. Center is where oil resides. Oil also anoints the temple as the sacrifice is made in the water of our baptism into material reality. The Bible is full of symbols that tell us why we are here. Science lacks this perspective, yet answers the other side for us as verification.

LINK

You say utter nonsense. Follow the link and see that it is written into the code of the Bible in more ways than common sense dictates. I have proof on many levels.

Could I possibly make this up? How about John in a cave 2000 years ago?

This calls for wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is deceiving. Wisdom is true.

Revelation 13
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Are you a man made from carbon? Are we destroying what God made? Can we overcome? Yes. How? Preserve the Word by preserving the elements. To preserve, we Pre Serve. To overcome, we seek atonement. At one Ment is two becoming one. God's spirit and ours become one to transcend the tree of life.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by abeverage

I cannot have sound for the video where I am so...why is Evolution a lie? Did that trickster fool us with Dinosaur bones and the size of the Universe again?

Do you need sound? An acorn is a 25 foot oak tree enfolded by information. Collapsing wave function theory says that the indeterminate wave of probability must be collapsed to be determined as an outcome. Which came first? Did matter come before the choice to collapse the wave? Entropy in information theory states that a bit of information will degrade from its source. All things in nature flow from a source and then away. The source is always greater than that which flows. Which came first? Did the matter precede the consciousness that is higher than its source? The double slit experiment demonstrates that the states of matter are determined by the observer. Which came first? Did the matter originate the consciousness or did the consciousness originate the states of matter by collapsing the indeterminate wave of probability?

Creating sentences with the word "entropy" and "wave function" does not mean God exists. Your use of the terms fails completely to understand why there is a collapsing wave function the first place. A lot people including physicists get wrapped up in this field (sic) of determining the indeterminate.

First : An "observer" is a way of putting a stake in the ground and saying from this point forwards we know something, prior to it we know nothing........think about if something has never been observed NOBODY in the universe can state what state it is in!

The wave function describes everything in the universe and since we have already inferred that that which we have not observed is undetermined this means it MUST be possible to be in ANY state. Hence the wave function can have infinite outcomes.

The collapsing wave function comes about because once we "know something" we can identify "lots of things" and thus all those terms in the wave function go (collapse) to zero. Hey presto the observed "something" takes on a known state.

You are confusing "observer" as a person with an intelligence rather than the identification of a known state.

There is evolution there is no God, deal with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Creating sentences with the word "entropy" and "wave function" does not mean God exists. Your use of the terms fails completely to understand why there is a collapsing wave function the first place. A lot people including physicists get wrapped up in this field (sic) of determining the indeterminate.

First : An "observer" is a way of putting a stake in the ground and saying from this point forwards we know something, prior to it we know nothing........think about if something has never been observed NOBODY in the universe can state what state it is in!

The wave function describes everything in the universe and since we have already inferred that that which we have not observed is undetermined this means it MUST be possible to be in ANY state. Hence the wave function can have infinite outcomes.

The collapsing wave function comes about because once we "know something" we can identify "lots of things" and thus all those terms in the wave function go (collapse) to zero. Hey presto the observed "something" takes on a known state.

You are confusing "observer" as a person with an intelligence rather than the identification of a known state.

There is evolution there is no God, deal with it.

Your reasoning is nearly there. States of matter are governed. This is what you are missing. We have observed the final part all the way down to the last remaining Higgs Boson particle and wave. Science says that light (God is light) is a particle and a wave. It denies the third aspect of the Trinity. When the Higgs Boson was first proposed, one of the lead scientists suggested that this particle and associated wave is streaming information from another dimension. We can now see clearly when we view with the correct perspective. We need one more theory to complete the picture.

"As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both." This is something I have said before on ATS.

Go back to the Susskind video. We are a projection of energy from information. Information creates entropy and heat loss when it is moved. Susskind is not wrong on this, although you and I can be seen as less of a mind than Susskind. Who do you trust? Do you trust Leonard or God? God said it first. We are merely catching up. The Law of Inverse Squares says that we will see the truth as it comes closer to us. The larger truth will overcome the lesser inverse proportion.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You know, EnochWasRight reminds me of a certain 'superior' high school band teacher who would make identical threads containing the same pseudoscience, imaginary words and terrible grammar (sentences in a paragraph should generally contain more than 4-5 words).

I've told you before...Ed, the incoherent nonsense you fling around might impress the 4th graders in your bible studies class, but it won't carry any weight on a free and open forum like this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I guess if we were to simplify this whole thread it would boil down to the eternal question:
What came first? The chicken or the egg?

The answer to which we will never know, so stop bickering about it.
Actually we can know, and the answer is extremely obvious when you think about it.

The chicken is the result of billions of years of evolution. It didn't suddenly pop out of thin air. So lets refine this argument to it's most basic components, that is to say, we need to ask this question not for a chicken, but for the very first type of life on Earth.

And the egg? Butterfly or the the larva? How about a butterfly with a bumblebee printed on its back. Did it decide that this was a good look? Did the butterfly slowly evolve by a process to decide that the bumblebee imprint emerges a piece at a time until the bird finally stops trying? Doesn't the bird smell the bee? How about the bee and its chemical language of pheromones? The ant has the same language and so does the wasp, yet the evolved in distant parts of the planet. What of the fig tree and its 900 species? Each fig tree has an associated fig wasp. We have the fossil record going back 37 million years. The same wasps and the same trees. Things that make you go hummmm. The chicken or the egg. Which came first? The ear or the hearing mechanism that allows for the correct frequency by a multiplicity of interrelated parts? Hummmmmm. What of the golden ratio of 1:1.618 that shows up in the design, like a fingerprint on the earlobe waving, "HERE I AM!" Consciousness is hard to avoid.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
You know, EnochWasRight reminds me of a certain 'superior' high school band teacher who would make identical threads containing the same pseudoscience, imaginary words and terrible grammar (sentences in a paragraph should generally contain more than 4-5 words).

I've told you before...Ed, the incoherent nonsense you fling around might impress the 4th graders in your bible studies class, but it won't carry any weight on a free and open forum like this.

Try reading the thread before opening your thoughts from misguided data: LINK

Superiored and I are the same. ATS banned me, then invited me to join again with a new username. They banned me on Valentine's Day (Martyr's Day). Irony is obvious. I was banned, as stated by ATS, because my name and my blog are similar. They also said I was linking to my blog directly. It just so happens, I revealed some information about the Freemasons on the same weekend. Check my last two threads as SuperiorEd. In my blog, I also write a post about the subject of denying ignorance and its true meaning.

Things evolve, there is no doubt. Consciousness can be misguided at times if it denies the truth that consciousness preexists matter. The Dog has open eyes to the powers that be. Both ears are now good as well. If you consult the thread on Little Orphan Annie, you know why my Avatar is a Dog with open eyes and ears to hear truth only.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Incredulity will not demonstrate your point, which is misguided to say the least, on a subject you have not provided any contest for, nor a reasonable amount of rationality toward, which, if you did, would show your platform as valid, if that were remotely possible. Was that a better sentence for you?. I can write like Alber Pike, but I choose to keep it simple so facts are clearly stated. How about the Susskind video? Does he lack credibility as well? No person here has yet elucidated a response to his analysis, which oddly enough, matches my own. Care to comment on the video? Have you even bothered to watch it? The problem is not with the facts presented, but with the limited attention span necessary to think the evidence through. Consider spending more time with investigation.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Not at all. I am showing the missing part of light duality. light is not simply particle and wave, but also consciousness. Father is light, Wave / Word is Son and the Holy Spirit is consciousness. God said that his first begotten from light is the Son (Word /Wave) that governs and creates all matter from energy (Light). The Holy Spirit is the I AM of light. If you want to see this from the physics, watch the video below.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Try reading the thread before opening your thoughts from misguided data: [url=[/url]

Superiored and I are the same.

Aha I knew it!

Your drivel is unmistakable! seems like my 'thoughts' were anything but misguided no?

Originally posted by Superiored

Incredulity will not demonstrate your point, which is misguided to say the least, on a subject you have not provided any contest for, nor a reasonable amount of rationality toward, which, if you did, would show your platform as valid, if that were remotely possible.

Was that a better sentence for you?

Oh wow, no, its worse! you work in education?? how do you not see this?

Protip: sentences shouldn't contain 7(!) commas

more help here
data.grammarbook.com...

Superior band teacher, a while back after painfully reading through just one paragraph of yours, I reached the conclusion that you are not someone to take seriously. As I previously mentioned you spew nonsensical drivel and attempt to pass it off as fact or science. Its dishonesty of the highest order and should be treated as such.

More pro tips:

Stop making up your own words

Stop changing the meaning of words

And the reasons you give for your ban? I don't buy them, I suspect it was something more sinister on your part.

I'll take the two-post reply as an indication as to how close to the bone I was

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Try reading the thread before opening your thoughts from misguided data: [url=[/url]

Aha I knew it!

Your drivel is unmistakable! seems like my 'thoughts' were anything but misguided no?

Incredulity will not demonstrate your point, which is misguided to say the least, on a subject you have not provided any contest for, nor a reasonable amount of rationality toward, which, if you did, would show your platform as valid, if that were remotely possible.

Was that a better sentence for you?

Oh wow, no, its worse! you work in education?? how do you not see this?

Protip: sentences shouldn't contain 7(!) commas

more help here
data.grammarbook.com...

Superior band teacher, a while back after painfully reading through just one paragraph of yours, I reached the conclusion that you are not someone to take seriously. As I previously mentioned you spew nonsensical drivel and attempt to pass it off as fact or science. Its dishonesty of the highest order and should be treated as such.

More pro tips:

Stop making up your own words

Stop changing the meaning of words

And the reasons you give for your ban? I don't buy them, I suspect it was something more sinister on your part.

I will deny your ignorance:

Hello SuperiorEd

You'll have noticed that I have placed a post ban on your account. It's come to the staff's attention that you have been linking to your own blog in many of your posts. That is against our T and C, which you have agreed to when you signed up for ATS...

Also, another issue has arose. Your username is the same as your blog, which is also against our T&C...

So, we are going to have to ask you to re register with a new account.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter, feel free to PM myself or any other Staff Member, or use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

GAOTU789

Posted on Valentine's Day (Martyr's Day)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

As I previously mentioned you spew nonsensical drivel and attempt to pass it off as fact or science. Its dishonesty of the highest order and should be treated as such.

As you derail, I'll keep asking for you to provide some context. So far, incredulity has not provided a shred of evidence for evolution. Care to answer the video below with some sort of a response that contains meaning from a platform of reason and rationality? The problem is this: Susskind ends the lie of evolution with the knowledge that entropy is information in movement. Consciousness is the preexistence of information that gives life to matter in form. Show your bias as you wish to express it, but this does not change the facts of this thread as being demonstrated with validity against evolution. The theory is dead. Evolution is a result and not a cause. Dawkins is wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Care to revise your comments with the truth of the matter this time or has bias against truth still blinding you from seeing beyond the object delivering the subject?

Hello SuperiorEd

You'll have noticed that I have placed a post ban on your account. It's come to the staff's attention that you have been linking to your own blog in many of your posts. That is against our T and C, which you have agreed to when you signed up for ATS...

Also, another issue has arose. Your username is the same as your blog, which is also against our T&C...

So, we are going to have to ask you to re register with a new account.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter, feel free to PM myself or any other Staff Member, or use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

GAOTU789

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join