It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Humans On Earth And The Evil Genesis - Adding Further Explanation To Credo Mutwa's Kno

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If anything, enjoy the story.

(1)Before written or spoken history, the first humans were black and were able to evolve beyond where we are today and eventually became androgynous. This was back during a time where Earth was completely jungle. These Earthlings had no technology because in natural evolution animals use 100% of their brain capacity, so they evolved completely bypassing technology because they withheld extreme power of thought and were one with nature, unlike modern humans who only use 1/5 of brain capacity (something is responsible for this).

(2)They could use the power of thought to telepathically communicate. They also developed the capacity to commune with forest animals and animals would even sacrifice themselves for the human for food if asked, or hypnotized. But these human beings were not really Androgen, because they had no sexual organs at this stage in evolution as you begin to get closer to source. I'll explain my theory of evolution on another thread. As these beings became more powerful in thought, it was a unified understanding that they wished to evolve and become one being. So the first sexual human couple gave birth to the genderless human.

(3)And all couples began doing this around the same time. So Androgens began to populate. Over time, the elder sexual human died off and the androgens remained, they had great lifespan. I'll explain more more about how Androgens would have special occasions of collective reproduction with thought. At this time on Earth, their numbers were very few, probably less than 100 I'm guessing. They did not reproduce often. At this time, these beings had no knowledge of evil and no concept of good for all was perceived as one. It wasn't until another race that was born from Earth revisited and lulled the original black humans into manipulation using dark forces. Even though supremely intelligent, the humans at this time were as innocent and gullible as children.

(4)We used to be nature's 'perfectly evolving' human being, a masterpiece. But we never had encountered evil, or even knew such behavior existed because human beings are not naturally capable of doing evil within a naturally balanced evolution. Like a python hypnotizes its prey, this was done unto the original humans by a group of sinister beings that wielded great technology.

(5)One misty day, these gigantic 'golden' bowls of gold came thrashing through the atmosphere like a gigantic asteroid bring smoke and flame with it. The original humans had no idea what this was but were mesmerized by the appearance of the objects. Out of these large objects came smaller ones and they landed near the home of the original beings. The beings then appeared before them and communicated to them telepathically saying, "We have returned to the womb of our mother to give you technology like ours so that you can become space faring powerful gods like us, but you must worship us and make us into your Gods." Like a child with a shiny toy gun, these humans had not the wisdom to refuse the offer. The humans did not know that they would eventually be able to travel space with thought without technology, so they fell into the trap.

(6)The black humans readily agreed to worship the gods… So the population of only a hundred or so stepped inside one of gigantic golden craft and witnessed two entrances that were glowing one green and one red. They were told to choose what color and those that went into the red came out as male, and those green, female.

(7)They had been split into two different looking beings and realized they lost their power of thought as well as their mental capacity (hence homo sapien) and they began to act frantically because they saw that one being had a snake dangling from them and the other had round things on the chest. They were shocked to say the least. They had to wait for the reptilians to teach them language and give them direction. They were now male and female as they had been long before in their evolutionary process, and lost all of their power of thought. They had paid a terrible price. But the Gods had never evolved to be androgen because of they altered their own DNA-structure to keep them separate for distortion reasons. The gods thought this, 'corrption of our DNA' was a big joke. They began to demonstrate their evil unto the Africans to give them the idea. To show them that they had better obey, they chose an human to sacrifice (I won't go into detail). Thus African/humans first witnessed the merciless wrath of god and EVIL.

(8)The race then enslaved the Africans and put them to work mining gold for their technology.. The race then left them but to return throughout history in order to control and manipulate their development around the world as they migrated. This is the origin of the Illuminati who still worship these gods today, and are carrying out their own will as 'gods' themselves.
edit on 20-3-2012 by 369habitat because: Corrections

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Read Sitchin much?
I do agree with some of what you said. The red light/ green light thing is a little too reminiscent of the Matrix for me to ascribe to. But you're on to something with the whole "perfect creation falling into perdition" line of thought.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am not a particularly religious person, but I have believed the premise of your post for quite a while, that extraterrestrials came here in our distant past and altered our DNA to make us more compliant to their wishes.
Looking at it from a Biblical angle, I think that the next time 'they' return to check on their investment will be the REAL Second Coming. I think this is the origin of that belief.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

They might have never left, they might have observed our development to learn about us, and then right before we were going to evolve again, they set off a bunch of fireworks and pretended that they came from the stars.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

Reminds me of Christmas :|
Also the colors of the first homo sapien culture was red, green, and gold... which became known as Ethiopia.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
I am not a particularly religious person, but I have believed the premise of your post for quite a while, that extraterrestrials came here in our distant past and altered our DNA to make us more compliant to their wishes.
Looking at it from a Biblical angle, I think that the next time 'they' return to check on their investment will be the REAL Second Coming. I think this is the origin of that belief.

I agree on both counts....ETs not only created humankind, after that they wend about altering our DNA and Genetics at least 18 times through the past 40,000 years. I also agree that the doctrine of the 2nd coming comes from the ETs telling humankind they would in fact return, at some time in the distant future. I feel that soon we will all have our questions answered satisfactorily, and we will know the score on everything. Just a feeling.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've read some of what Credo Mutwa says, and it's just tales, with no foundation whatsoever - very much like David Icke's theory of reptilian shape-shifters from the lower fourth dimension. Some of Icke's accounts read like a plot synopsis a a bad B-movie.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I'm surprised that any knowledge was salvaged by just word of mouth. You know the cellphone game. And he explains his abduction and describes seeing a reptilian. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it's the inspiration of the thought that counts. I we need to appreciate his time and efforts, be they true or not. I personally believe that reptiles can evolve to be upright, its as common sense as believing in ETs.

join