It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need websites dealing with "The Truth"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.berniejtaupin.com...

You expected more?

Here's the truth. Where it all started.

youtu.be...

edit on 16-9-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: Keeping it simple

edit on 16-9-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Try this one:

The Truth

Disclaimer: I'm not an advocate of the truthism postulated at the site above, but you asked, and this site says they know it (the truth), so... you can make up your own mind.

p.s. Good luck finding "it".
edit on 9/26/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Since the "truth" is in the eye of the beholder and colored by beliefs (i.e. -"the Bible says...") - facts are the only truth. Of course the source of any given fact can be an issue, as Lucy well knew when she told Charlie Brown "just tell your statistics to SHUT UP!"

However, I suppose a website like this one would be a good example of facts = truth. And how...The Unfortunate Truth

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Originally posted by abeverage
Yes there are...but the truth is subjective.

Sometimes it can be interesting to look into people's personal beliefs/opinions..

So, are you looking for universal truth or personal truth? More times than not these two are in utter conflict with each other. Universal truth is fact. Personal truth is can be based on faith, and totally false.

why is there something rather than nothing,

Because there can be no such thing as a state of absolute nothing.
edit on 12/1/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
All this guy is looking for is a website, not to be lectured for asking the question.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Try this one:

The Truth

Disclaimer: I'm not an advocate of the truthism postulated at the site above, but you asked, and this site says they know it (the truth), so... you can make up your own mind.

p.s. Good luck finding "it".
edit on 9/26/2012 by Outrageo because:

What is the deal with the eyelids? I don't get that.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hmm .. double post.. this one can be removed.. thanks

edit on 17-1-2013 by propertunist because: unintended double post

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Eyelids? Huh?

Oh -do you mean the news reporter or whatever whose eyes seem to transition to reptilian?

Yeah - I dunno - I'm not too keen on all that Reptilian stuff. I mean, ATS is loaded with reptilian threads and it seems they've got every politician and media-moron in the world looking Reptilian-eyed in one clip or another. I guess if I looked long and hard enough I could probably find a clip of me with "shifting" eyes or some such.

Like I posted originally - that Truth website I posted is no better or worse than others - just somebody's opinion on how they interpret current events, is all.

I'm with the majority responders here on ATS: poke around all you want, but determining what is true and what is not will ultimately be up to you alone. Know thyself. No web site is going to make that decision for you...
edit on 1/17/2013 by Outrageo because:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join