It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch, Aliens and the Bible - Crop Circles of the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The topic of this crop circle has been discussed on ATS before, but I thought it would be interesting to ignite a discussion on this subject from a biblical perspective. Before watching the video, consider this verse in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

The verse above indicates that we have an inheritance that belongs to all the nations under heaven. Not just on earth, but all the nations under the entire closed system of the heavens. Consider the mystery with me by the clues left in the symbols of the Bible.

Genesis 3

This symbol relates our use of the fruit of knowledge (Technology). If we stretch out our hand for the fruit apart from the leading of the LORD, we will die by the use of the technology. Consider Revelation and the number 666. Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. How can we relate the mark of mankind and the beast to how the fruit of knowledge is currently used?

Exodus

We are given a symbol in the Bible of traversing a wilderness for a promised land. Move to the book of Revelation once again and see that a new heaven and new earth is given when we receive salvation from this present reality. Provision is made for one generation to die as they migrate. The land goes to the next generation that makes it through the wilderness in 40 years. How long does it take to reach a new earth?

Deuteronomy

The book of Deuteronomy is the hitchhiker's guide to the new land we inherit. The entire torah will be our guide book for the lessons learned from Earth 1.

Leviticus

This is a much misunderstood book. The law in this book is meant to be taken by symbol and not literal interpretation. The literal law is the unpleasant reality that follows the thief to prison. Egypt is slavery on earth. The sacrifice is what we pay here to gain freedom in the kingdom. The temple is our body and the implements are our hands, feet, eyes and so on. We cleanse the temple with water of baptism into material reality. Follow this along by reading the articles linked in my signature.

Ephesians

This book contains the key to understanding the mystery in total.

Chapter 3
2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

What is the inheritance we share and the promises made? A new heaven and new earth.

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

God has kept this hidden from mankind until it was announced in this chapter of Ephesians. When the Bible says the veil was torn, this indicates that the veil of what is beyond our limited view was now opened to us. 2000 years has passed and we are now able to see like never before.

What is the purpose for us?

10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

There remains one more thing to realize. There are two sides to truth. We choose which we follow as we progress toward the promised land. Either we choose to worship the stars above and our own fruit of technology, or we follow the leading of the LORD on the side of correct truth as demonstrated by Christ in the Bible.

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

There is one side that seeks to keep us enslaved. There is another that gives us freedom and liberty in truth. Which side of truth will our leaders take us? Have they already demonstrated which side they are on? Has Revelation shown us which side to follow? Is there still time to find truth? If Christ's kingdom is not of this place, where is it from? Heaven. It took 2000 years for us to realize this answer fully.

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises much pain but still time there is good out there we oppose deception conduit closing."

Has God broken promises to us or has mankind? One is a demonstration of the other. God keeps His promises to us and demonstrates His love as the example by coming to us in the form of our own kinsman. See it for what it is. There is no paradox in this. God is real and the creator of the universe we inhabit. When you see the symbols for their true meaning, you suddenly realize that there is a larger picture to the whole story that makes sense to your spiritual nature. You have been baptized in this place to rise to new life in another. There are four baptisms here: Earth, Air, Water and Fire. The last baptism is the trial we will face as we prepare to exit Egypt (Earth). How do we overcome the Carbon (666)?

777 Nitrogen
888 Oxygen

We speak the Word of God with his breath. 777 is YHVH in Hebrew gematria. 888 is Christ in Greek gematria. We use the Word of the Christ (The Living Word) to overcome the beast of Carbon.

Why Enoch? Read for yourself: Enoch I

Final verses from Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

All the families in heaven know, not just us.

10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

All rulers under heaven will know through us. Again, Enoch demonstrates the story to us. God demonstrates his sovereignty over his kingdoms. Do we continue to follow the Cabal of fallen beings or do we finally seek the LORD as our leader to the promised land? Examine Genesis 37 to the end of Genesis and see how the story ends for Pharaoh.

The Crop Circle of Enoch's Mind

[Chapter 1]

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said

-Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

edit on 20-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
you should check out the books of the hiram key,there are 3. really cool books! interesting outlook on enoch.
the authors are christopher knight and robert lomas.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
you should check out the books of the hiram key,there are 3. really cool books! interesting outlook on enoch.
the authors are christopher knight and robert lomas.

I'll check it out. Enoch has always been one of my favorite books. It is hard to believe that our leaders are still following the lie of the fallen beings. The evidence I present in this OP is hard to deny. If you follow the link in my signature, there is even more to the story by subject. The central truth that is the key to all the rest is the number of Carbon. 666 could not have been known by John in a cave 2000 years ago. We are now able to see the truth and have no excuse in this. Our leaders will be removed from this earth if they are evil. They can count on it.

Matthew 24 tells this and so does the book of Enoch:

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thought there'd be more from the Book of Enoch....sigh. Watchers, forbidden knowledge, all that bit.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A good supporting video to the topic in the OP. If you can't stomach the entire video, skip to the last 15 minutes and watch the first 10 minutes.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
I appreciate it very much, and I would love to hear more from you!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Deuteronomy 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

God made all the celestial bodies to glorify him. We also now divine beings get attributed to lights in the sky (i.e Luficer = Venus).

Ancient peoples say their gods come from the heavens, and in some cases specific stars.
UFO researches believe aliens come from different star systems.

UFOs=Evil entities.

The "leaders" of the nations of the Earth are being controlled by the watchers
edit on 22-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join