It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Scary Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Normally I don’t have prophetic type dreams or scary dreams like nightmares but this one was different.

I found myself observing some public event where there were many people. The people didn’t seem very happy but they were there anyway. The president was there standing in front of the people surrounded by the secret service. He was very smug and arrogant and wasn’t listening to the people who were trying to tell him something. The crowd started to become angry and the secret service began to realize what was going to happen and they feared for their lives and left the president standing in front of the people all by himself. The president was as smug and arrogant as ever. This got the crowd really hot and that is when I started getting scared. Everyone in the crowd wanted to be the first one to get to him. I knew what was going to happen and had to look away.

When I looked away I also saw that Bill Gates was nearby. The crowd had already grabbed him and the look in his eyes was terror. I knew what they were going to do to him but didn’t dare try to stop them out of fear for my life. I had to look away again and that is when I woke myself up because this dream was way too scary for me.

Whoa, like I said I never have these kinds of dreams and was just writing it down for the record in case it means something, thanks.

new topics

join