It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec May Be Getting The Band Back Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

LulzSec was a major ticket item last year as the group hacked a number of high profile Web sites all in the name of the “lulz.” After their so called “50 Day Cruise,” the group broke up and went their separate ways.

www.webpronews.com...

Well after the recent arrest of Anon members because on an informant known as Sabu. It looks like the boat might be about to set sail again. I am sure this time people will be more careful before revealing information to each other. Hopefully lesson learnt.

The boat is being put back together again to work on Project Mayhem...
http:///Wt15GXTn

edit on 20-3-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have no idea why.. but

Lulzsec > Anon

Maybe it was the love boat theme rapper vid after they got that smug fart who was asked to resign after the fiasco, but that just make me smile.

especially the silly reporters getting Luiz boat name wrong. lmao

Oh Luiz!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sabu is, was and will forever be known as being an ass kissing scumbag. Hopefully LulzSec can accomplish what Anon now can't.
edit on 3/20/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
all aboard....!

i hope this time people remember not to give out any personal information to anyone...

they may seem like they are your friends... but you dont know who they really are or what they really do...
so i hope everyone will stay safe this time !

edit on 20-3-2012 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It almost makes you wonder if Anonymous may have actually been ABLE to pull off some of their anticipated hijinks, and had no idea Sabu was undermining each of their initiatives from the inside.

Code is a delicate beast that despises a missing comma.

I can't believe I looked over his twatter page.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Sabus personal details are all over the internet and rightly so in my opinion. I cannot post them here because of terms and conditions.. Im sure he will get whats coming to him..

new topics

top topics

join