It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Even if they think that they can defend God well...maybe they might have some power....maybe 00000000..so on ...0001 percent power against the power of God,and with 8 or 9 or both they cannot .That will be their total sinking as the Truth was told there.

Well, I'm sure it makes sense to you. Does anybody else understand what this guy is saying?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
When it comes to spiritual things, there is no limitations on how things work or how they are experienced, so there is no set way and it could happen in any way that fits the occasion and it can shift from one mode to another during a single experience.
How or why these things happen is a bit mysterious and may not happen to some people. It just works for me, as a way of informing my views on things. I don't doubt that there is a spiritual element to everything and as far as I know, the universe itself could be thought of as one big organism.
Now let me know how you know these things.

And you did say you left your body right? So you must have gone back in to your body. You must have noticed what kind of form you were in, or what you used to see, hear, speak, etc. didn't you? What part of that spirit made it be YOU as an individual being? What made you distinguishable from other spirits?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

. . . who do you think those behind the emerging NWO follow?

Who cares? They only have substance if you lend it to them yourself.
We need to take away their power by saying they don't exist.
All else is weak and futile in the face of the true God who is not evil but good, and who really has form and substance and power.

edit on 20-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Does anybody else understand what this guy is saying
I apologies if I make my self misunderstood,don't worry they understand...they know who and what.. as a whole.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I apologies if I make my self misunderstood,don't worry they understand...they know who and what.. as a whole.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you act like this in the real world or just on the internet? When you're not on the internet, are you afraid someone is going to get you?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Dr Anthony Browder further confirms that the word was richly entrenched in the Egyptian way of thought, acton and life.

--Before there was Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Christianity for that matter there was Afrika. Our ancestors personified a GOD figure and prayed to a GOD head long before Hebrew, Greek or Christiany were on the religious map.

Know that when you say the word you are invoking the Egyptian Sun-Deity Amen-Ra at the end of your prayers and/or declarational, confirmational or convictional statements! And also, know that the source is even older than that!

--------
Scholar traces origins of 'Amen'
He says word is of African, not Hebrew, origin
By Robert Kelly-Gossreply to post by jmdewey60

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Welcome to the internet..
You might be surprised where the real battle between good and evil is give...very surprised.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Who cares? They only have substance if you lend it to them yourself. We need to take away their power by saying they don't exist. All else is weak and futile in the face of the true God who is not evil but good, and who really has form and substance and power.

If one is not Aligned in the Truth, one's power can be given unknowingly--the elite are very clever and cunning in their daily manipulations. This is why seeking for awakenings is important. The 'beast' system is very strong and will only gain more power in the times ahead, especially in the midst of ongoing intensifying earth changes coupled with many negative planned agendas that will affect humanity (such as economic implosion). I say this not to stir great fear, but to Deliver people unto repentance/Grace in Christ because times will become more challenging before they get better.

I expected more of a beat down with these types of posts, so before I go sleep, I just want to thank all who have been respectful and courteous, it is most appreciated.

link   

You might be surprised where the real battle between good and evil is give...very surprised.

In a galaxy far, far away?

link   
reply to post by reficul

Scholar traces origins of 'Amen'
He says word is of African, not Hebrew, origin
I am not arguing for Hebrew origins but Eastern.
Anyway, that is one person's opinion, but not one universally accepted by the scholars who specialize in that sort of study.
One thing to look at is the sound it makes when you say it.
Watch the movie, Bee Season with Richard Gere and Juliette Binoche, for an example of that.

link   

Let me clarify... We are a product of god. We have been shown the essence of god in our species through Jesus of Nazerath and various figures throughout history. Essence of god in us all is subject to will. When collectively the energy of god is directed towards what we percieve as evil or negativity by way of war or greed, we have a choice to buy in to what is shown to us through media and propaganda or we can pray, however you pray and to whom ever, and try and sway the outcome through the essence of god and light. It is in us all. It is why god gave us free will. God holds absolute authority. The collective conscience is him. We are a product of god.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
I say this not to stir great fear, but to Deliver people unto repentance/Grace in Christ because times will become more challenging before they get better.
What good will that do?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind
The collective conscience is him. We are a product of god.
To what end?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I have not read all the 103 posts in this thread. But I star and flag your opening post.

Simply because what you say in simple language is a very dinamic statement.

Of course, we choose our next life through our actions of this life.

Also, if only more people realise that nothing they slave for actually has any value in this illusion, we will turn inwards and upwards for true progress.

Stay sweet!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The 'beast' system is very strong and will only gain more power in the times ahead, . . .

Outside of Revelation, where do you find a "beast system" in the New Testament?
Revelation is a pessimistic sort of book which builds on an Old Testament idea of a new creation and takes it literally where the beast is the personification of the chaos of the abyss which existed at the beginning of Genesis.
How the beast is described as being subdued is from a Babylonian mythological point of view and betrays the book's true origin which is neither Christian nor Hebrew, but a combination of the Zoroastrian and the Babylonian, so should not be taken as authoritative but more like a hoax perpetrated on people to fight against the East's long time enemy, Rome.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

In a galaxy far, far away?
I hardly try to give a guess that their powers begin to weaken,and more than this very soon they will be defended just with simple words...well what to see just God using something so small as the Internet defending with no effort something so called "great" as a friend of mine use to say "The human incarnations of the censorship laws trying to be passed ".and I did.What they don't understand and never accept is that they are Evil......well what to see...another truth?Hard to be supported?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Stay sweet!

Thank you UnlimitedSky I will try to do so if only I will not be banned or censored AS THEY DID THIS BEFORE,thank you again.

edit on 20-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: mdfy

edit on 20-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And you did say you left your body right? So you must have gone back in to your body. You must have noticed what kind of form you were in, or what you used to see, hear, speak, etc. didn't you? What part of that spirit made it be YOU as an individual being? What made you distinguishable from other spirits?
I did not have to use any thing, that is what makes it spirit. But I could take a form, but it was understood as only a device to where we can interact with others.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No end.. An ever evolving energy form that pulses and is shared and reflected upon every galaxy in the universe. And there energies are reflected upon us. global consciousness is a direct reflection of the universe and vice versa....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about
If you said the word "hell" then you just proved with evidence that God is real...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join