It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by diamondsmith

You are the most ridiculous member I have ever seen. Every thread you make is gibberish and make me question your mental stability.

Just stop, man.
Well insulting and attacking my name will not help destroy my name using lies,many tried before but...sorry no chance not even 1 percent.

You all try to mystify the truth but no chance ,the truth has infinite power against you no matter how many you are.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
... i just awake up, look at the screen and cant believe it... another nonsense post from "diamondsmith", not funny*
this guy believe in god cos of "evidence" he trust to... but he dont believe that dinosaurs ever exist, cos he say: WE DONT HAVE REAL PROOF THEY DIT EXIST... uh, hmmm WTF? just look at hist old posts and stop waste Your time here...
good day to all*
First ,they didn't existed but that is another problem,

second,

they didn't existed because and not cos other things

as presented in that thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Hydroman

what a funny guy*****

edit on 20-3-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)
No matter how much you try to attack me your powers begin to fade.

Because I speak the truth always.

Breath taking isn't it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Aren't you the same guy who stated dinosaurs never existed, and that they were created by Satan to mislead us?
I never said they were created by Satan,that is your invention I said "Dinosaurs Never Existed"

which I always will sustain.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

No I'm talking"Dinosaurs are Satans tools" threads as well as to DiamondSmith, the guy who started this useless thread just like his useless many others. He usually comes on here, thinks of a troll idea, and gets hundreds of comments and attention.

"Dinosaurs are Satans tools" threads
Thread not threads,(no chance)

I never said "Dinosaurs are Satans tools" and again (no chance,not even 1percent)

troll
I hardly try to give a guess that all those that attack me in all my threads with so much ferocity are.....more far more then this.

And I am always right.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

You are the most ridiculous member
The ferocity of all those who attack me is the most....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by XxForgottenLegendxX

it was reply to diamondsmith, not to U.... read with open eyes*
Try not to.....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by XxForgottenLegendxX

See, you give all these reasons why you think this place was created. What happens when we find life on other planets that do not have the same conditions we have? Perhaps on other planets, life does not need what we need to live. Or maybe we are here because the conditions were right for life? Why do you just jump to "god did it"?

Explain why everything I've stated is the way it is, then. What proof do you have that can explain the existence of everything on this Earth being specifically set for life to thrive? Say there are creatures on other planets, as well. Explain why their conditions are specifically designed for that certain type of creature to be able to thrive on that environment? Assuming that they are able to thrive, if they exist.

One of the most important balances in our planet is revealed in the atmosphere that surrounds us. The atmosphere of the earth holds the most appropriate gasses in the most appropriate ratio needed for the survival not only of human beings, but also of all the living beings on the earth. The 78% of nitrogen, 21% of oxygen and 1% of other gasses readily available in the atmosphere represent the ideal figures necessary for the survival of living beings. Oxygen, a gas that is vital for living beings, helps to burn up food and convert it into energy in our bodies.

In addition to the establishment of the ideal gas mixture required for life on earth, the mechanisms needed to preserve and maintain this order are created alongside with it. Any break in the balance, though instantaneous, or any change in the ratios even for a very short time period, would mean the total destruction of life. et, this does not happen. The formation of these gasses in the atmosphere just in the amount people need, and the constant preservation of these ratios indicate a planned creation.

At the same time, the earth has the ideal size in terms of magnitude to possess an atmosphere. If the mass of the earth were a little less, then its gravitational force would be insufficient and the atmosphere would be dispersed into space. If its mass were a little greater, then the gravitational force would be too much and the earth would absorb all gasses in the atmosphere. There is an incredibly high number of conditions required for the formation of an atmosphere such as the one our world currently has and all of these conditions should exist altogether to be able to talk of life.

If the surface gravity were stronger than its current value, the atmosphere would retain too much ammonia and methane gasses, which would mean the end of life. Iit were weaker, the planet’s atmosphere would lose too much water, and life on earth would be impossible.

The thickness of the earth’s crust constitutes another one of the delicate balances in the earth. If the earth’s crust were thicker, too much oxygen would be transferred from the atmosphere to the crust and this would have severe effects on human life. If the opposite were true, that is, if the earth’s crust were thinner, volcanic and tectonic activity would be too great to permit life on earth.

Another crucial balance for human life is the ozone level in the atmosphere. If it were greater than its current value, the surface temperatures would be too low. If it were less, surface temperatures would be too high, and there would be too much ultraviolet radiation at the surface.

“He erected heaven and established the balance.” (Quran 55:7)

It is sufficient to look at the dead planets in our galaxy, the Milky way in order to understand that the delicate balances required for life on earth is not a result of random coincidences. The conditions essential for life are too complicated to have been formed “on their own” and/or at random, and these conditions are specially created for life alone.

The majority of people spend their lives without being aware of the delicate balances and subtle adjustments in the gas composition of the atmosphere, the distance of the world from the sun or the movements of planets. They are ignorant of the great significance of these balances and adjustments to their own lives. However, even a minor deviation in any one of these arrangements would create very severe problems regarding the existence and survival of mankind and any other living being residing on Earth; the same can be said for the possible existence of other life forms on other planets, if they truly do exist.

“Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding; Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.” (Quran 3:190-191)

edit on 21-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: Grammar corrections.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Are you so used to double standards, contradictions and hypocracy in your religion that you don't recognise them in your interactions with others? edit on 20-3-2012 by Garfee because: Because idiots need the slap down

Really?....well then...please....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Come on, God exists because DS says it.

You don't need any other proof you dingbats!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Jace26

Aren't you the same guy who stated dinosaurs never existed, and that they were created by Satan to mislead us?
I never said they were created by Satan,that is your invention I said "Dinosaurs Never Existed"

which I always will sustain.

which makes you an unreliable source considering the overwhelming evidence that there were dinosaurs. And if you you are ignorant enough to believe that there were not. Then why should we even value your opinion (which is all you ever offer with no proof to back it up)

and i hate to be the grammer Nazi, but could you look over your posts before you submit them because a lot of what you post makes no sense just based on grammer; let alone the insane point that you are trying to prove

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
for example on the grammer issue.

ex. 1: “I hardly try to give a guess that all those that attack me in all my threads with so much ferocity are.....more far more then this. And I am always right. “

ex. 2: “Nice try no way....you must .believe that the sky will fall before you can defeat me......ever...very weak people. “

ex. 3: “First ,they didn't existed but that is another problem, second, they didn't existed because and not cos other things as presented in that thread. “

example three is the worst because my 11 year old sister could phrase and spell your meaning better then you apparently can.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drgrantdiz

I think you just insulted someone else then me...guess who?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

for example on the grammer issue.
For example this is you last resort..you didn't find another way to combat...so weak....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

and i hate
This is everything you can do(always)...given the level...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

why should we
Please "we" shoo...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

and i hate
Of grammar is "and I hate" not "and i hate"..so please leave....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Because people have free will to think thats why. But there is only 1 right way, and billions of wrong ways to do something. Very simple.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

I think it would be more likely that there are billions of right ways, as many ways as there are people.
The chance of there being one "right" way is about zero. I suppose the right way for you has to somehow be the only way everyone else in the world has to go? I find that highly unlikely in general, and looking at what you believe to be the only right way only pushes the probability, in my opinion, towards the infinite negative.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join