It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XxForgottenLegendxX

... my opinion is that some kind of people need kind of authority(and book) to obey in life, cos they cant live on they own free mind... full of questions... more of the people cant handle life with full of basic questions, live in unknown... so they obey an follow... it make life simple and easy. but it also divide people and make die people... till today. proof me wrong!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxForgottenLegendxX

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by diamondsmith

Aren't you the same guy who stated dinosaurs never existed, and that they were created by Satan to mislead us?

O.o, what? This is my 4th ever post on this website. Where is this Dinosaur talk coming from? I think you should read the username more carefully, Jace. Of course I'm assuming only if your post here was directed at me.
edit on 20-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

No I'm talking to DiamondSmith, the guy who started this useless thread just like his useless "Dinosaurs are Satans tools" threads as well as many others.
He usually comes on here, thinks of a troll idea, and gets hundreds of comments and attention.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You are the most ridiculous member I have ever seen. Every thread you make is gibberish and make me question your mental stability.

Just stop, man.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

You are the most ridiculous member I have ever seen. Every thread you make is gibberish and make me question your mental stability.

Just stop, man.

LOL what you wrote made me laugh.

But I agree, he thinks of some ludicrous idea that defys the natural order of things and gets soo much attention for it, like wtf has ATS become?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo

... my opinion is that some kind of people need kind of authority(and book) to obey in life, cos they cant live on they own free mind... full of questions... more of the people cant handle life with full of basic questions, live in unknown... so they obey an follow... it make life simple and easy. but it also divide people and make die people... till today. proof me wrong!

No need to prove you wrong. What you say is true, Zak. Individuals who are, say, too lazy and/or too afraid to seek out the truth and look for it themselves, will fall back on their simple guidelines and rules that were set for whatever religion they reside in. I do not follow a religion that I cannot question its validity for.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxForgottenLegendxX

Aren't you the same guy who stated dinosaurs never existed, and that they were created by Satan to mislead us?

O.o, what? This is my 4th ever post on this website. Where is this Dinosaur talk coming from? I think you should read the username more carefully, Jace. Of course I'm assuming only if your post here was directed at me.
edit on 20-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

No I'm talking to DiamondSmith, the guy who started this useless thread just like his useless "Dinosaurs are Satans tools" threads as well as many others.
He usually comes on here, thinks of a troll idea, and gets hundreds of comments and attention.

Ohh, didn't know that. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

You don't trust any of it, and trust no man, as pointed out in the Bible. Form your own opinion from your research. Leave all preconceived notions on the table and dig into the truth. Man changed God's word to lean towards his own understanding.

www.youtube.com...

For those that say God doesn't exist because we can't prove it. Prove you have a brain. Right now on this forum. Show us you have a brain, evidence. Documented evidence that will prove to us once and for all that you have a brain. Can't? Than it must not exist.

In the end we will split on sides. And atheists you need to understand your on the same death list as christians and jews. We believe in a loving God. These powers that be believe in a different, more sadistic, greed loving, power hungry, satanic god. And they will make you worship him or you will be put to death (if what the Bible says comes to pass). You need to get on the winning team, or at least realize that those that control our lives believe in a deity and this effects everyone. Realize that a TRUE christian loves you, and wants you to be in their family. These sadistic mfers are sick, twisted, and deceitful. Please PLEASE, don't take my word for it, form your OWN opinion and than choose sides. We need you. You are intelligent, compassionate, and a loving human being. God wishes none should perish, but if you continue to rebel against him than your life force will be recycled. I don't believe God will burn those souls that don't accept him in a torment of hellfire for an eternity, but it will be at least 1000 years and than they will be released to be destroyed (soul and all)

People that kill for Christ, lie for Christ, condemn for Christ, speak for Christ, and more, are wolves in sheeps clothing making the true loving christians look back.

It's not about religion, we can all see that is a smoke screen to the real truth. These religions profit off of us. You can worship at home, and follow God's law because those ten commandments are a guide everyone can prosper off of.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

The first four deal with showing your love to God, and your commitment. The last six deal with loving one another, respect, and compassion.

If these are laws of nature you can agree with, you should come to Christ NOW. If not, well I don't understand why not but you must have a good reason.

Anyways, home from work finally. Gotta do some stuff for my business. Bless everyone on this forum, regardless of your stance. If Jesus or God does not exist, which I believe He does, you should still be happy those good christians out there believe and they love you regardless of your position. And I apologize for the preachy ones, they are just excited about the truth and are compassionate about it, and do not know how to bring those closer to their creator, God.
edit on 21-3-2012 by sting130u because: added good song

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Your avatar speaks high volumes of who you are working for.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

I will take your ridiculous bait. I am a human being and human beings have brains. Would you prefer that I kill myself and have my friends take a photo of my brain outside my skull as proof? Because you know quite well that this is possible to do.

I can also provide scans which prove my brain exists.

Can you prove god exists by presenting him to me as I am able to present my brain to you as proof that itexists?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

You believe you have a brain, and have never seen it. Why do you believe you have a brain if you have never seen it? Because someone told you it was there? I am just pointing out you can not know you have a brain until yes you take it out (silly) or scan it. Until we have CAT scans for God, people can still believe, just as you believe you have a brain.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Actually, I have seen it. When I was 15 I fell off a horse and had part of my skull removed to release pressure. It's a fair call to say that I didn't lay eyes on it myself because I was unconscious but there are photos form theatre which clearly show me and my brain in the same shot.

If you have photos of god I can tell you that not just me, not just this website but the entire world would like to see them.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I can see your just going to be difficult. I am not here to prove you have a brain, or that God does exist. I think we all need to set aside our stupid differences and live life like it was supposed to be lived. You like mcdees, I like BK, you like pepsi, I like coke (ALL HYPOTHETICAL), you like going to 711, I like going to ez mart. These are all ok, but if I believe in God and you don't, why should we butt heads? We are both alive, we are both required to eat and drink and move. We are both human beings that can see, hear, touch, smell, love, hug, kiss, argue, and so much more in common.

God is not hate. God can not be hate. If God was hate, he would not be God. God is a perfect being. God does not cause war, starvation, famine, poverty, diseases, and all the other problems. We as humans with free will have the power to end all that as a collective group. Instead of sitting here arguing about stupid little difference, why don't we ask ourselves what can we do to make things better. God is not going to come down here and make it all better, He washed his hands of us when we disobeyed him (because we had free will). Your life span is the punishment you have to deal with and come out of the dunce corner and apologize for what has been done. Than you get to have an eternity with your Creator. But if you refuse to repent, want to stick to your knowledge and your ego, you will never come out of that corner.

This is all my opinion. God already knows those that will refuse his salvation. Why don't you trick God and actually come back to him. Surprise him and accept that He is there. That would show Him. Or you can keep being stubborn and stuck in the darkness. I am in the light, and no amount of darkness can shut that light out.

I am not trying to be preachy, as I have said before, do NOT, do NOT take my word for it. The Bible tells you specifically to seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. To not trust others, and to forgive your debtors as you want God to forgive you.

Those that act out in God's name in violent evil ways would have done those things with or without God. What if I went around with your full name on my shirt stealing and hurting others all in your name? I'm sure your a great person, and intelligent, but what if? Should that give you a bad name? Or do we solely blame the person wearing the shirt?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Um...being honest isn't the same as being difficult.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

You are right. You are being honest. And so am I. It was a figment of speech, as most people can not prove they have a brain. You just happen to be someone who might actually be able to prove it. My point is a belief is not proof. I believe in God, and its blind faith. I do not have proof, like many others that have no proof they have a brain, or heart, or anything else thats within them.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

And I think faith is a beautiful thing. It's just not for me, in this case.

What I don't think is beautiful is faith being used in any way outside of one's own life, as it can often influence other's lives negatively.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Agreed with this statement. No one should influence anyone's way of living. We all need to come to our own conclusion, which luckily I did after years of research and dealing with my own issues. Now I am a father of 4, a business owner, and I have a job, a 20 year old truck that refuses to quit, and pretty much as easy as a life I can ask for. And for some reason I ask God why do I deserve this life while others are sick, hungry, and dying. I feel bad for others, and can take on anyones mood. It's weird, I know, but true. I don't deserve this life, I know that, but I have it and am thankful to God for it. In the end we will all find out, right? Could just be a white room with all of us sitting and God asking us if we learned our lesson. I don't know, I'm not Him and don't speak for Him. I can only speak for myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

See, you give all these reasons why you think this place was created. What happens when we find life on other planets that do not have the same conditions we have? Perhaps on other planets, life does not need what we need to live. Or maybe we are here because the conditions were right for life? Why do you just jump to "god did it"?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sting130u
For those that say God doesn't exist because we can't prove it. Prove you have a brain. Right now on this forum. Show us you have a brain, evidence. Documented evidence that will prove to us once and for all that you have a brain. Can't? Than it must not exist.
I can prove it, I've had an mri done on my head.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

The Bible states there are life on other planets. Read it. We are going to watch as these beings just like us go through the tests. It's in the Bible brother.

remnantofgod.org...
edit on 21-3-2012 by sting130u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Bah well you know what I can't prove it. Whatever, loss. Just a metaphor that crapped on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join