It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS and Flying Saucers and 40+plus years of Ufology - Stan Friedman.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Thats too bad cause you see the Stanton Friedman podcast on the UFO Town Meeting was
delinked by agents against Tesla .... It might be that Stanton was called an agent by Lyne and pretended not
knowing who Lyne was or his point of view. That might have been a disturbing link for the
Stanton people.

Sorry about my friendly post to give you a Stanton Friedman podcast which his people
might have been upset about. Hope the link gets corrected at some time.

I will have to take your word on the matter.

edit on 30-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman may have inside information he's obligated not to discuss, but if he's saying, "Some (underline "some" 47 times) UFOs are flying saucers; most are not; I don't care about those" based on the astronomical odds against every last one of the pilot sightings confirmed by radar, as well as all the other well-documented multiwitness, multimode sightings and physical-trace cases, being a comedy of errors or group hoax, that sounds better to me than ruining people's lives for filing UFO reports.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
***ATTENTION ***

Discuss the subject and not each other.

You will be post banned.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

you see the Stanton Friedman podcast on the UFO Town Meeting was
delinked by agents against Tesla just as the Tesla files link was doctored on the FBI document
download page. It might be that Stanton was called an agent by Lyne and pretended not
knowing who Lyne was or his point of view. That might have been a disturbing link for the
Stanton people.

The relevant Stanton Friedman podcast is still available online, at the link below:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

They are the reasons that disclosure is happening, as we speak. It is a long process and will only happen with people like this at the helm.

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Baloney. We don't know much more than we did in 1947 when it comes to facts and not funsies. Disclosure, where is it happening? I don't see it. More unexplained objects is disclosure?

Disclosure is like extended, eternal sex where you wait and wait and wait and wait and oh no here it is here it comes ready ready ready ready?

BAM.

Aliens, listen to me. I'll take a quickie on this one.

According to the theory I call "Disclosure Trickledown", proponents claim that we are being "exposed to the Truth" little by little. To let us get prepared.

Problem is until someone comes up with "the Truth", "the Truth" is lost in a mass confusion of information, disinformation, misinformation, lies, distortions and utter chaos.

I'm in for a quickie too.

Or get the Hell out of here, Aliens.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

The relevant Stanton Friedman podcast is still available online, at the link below:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Synopsis?

TIA.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I tend to believe Friedman believes in what he does, if he doesn't, then he's made a lot of money fraudulently.

I'm of the thought that you don't continue doing something for over forty years if you don't believe in it. [-Note to Zcustos - I'm not referring to you with the rest of this comment.]

I love when skeptics use the financial angle as if that somehow proves anything, "Oh, look at him! He's obnoxious enough to make money at what he's doing for a living! The nerve!"

Yeah, so what? And all the people on the other side of the fence (the skeptics) that have entire magazines and their own proponents shooting down every theory are doing it for free and out of the love of their heart?

Give me a break. Don't condemn someone for making money in a society that's based off making money. You don't have to agree with how he makes money, but the fact that's how he makes it doesn't lessen his credibility anymore than what you do for a living. Or perhaps all these people are jealous because they don't make as much.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For Friedman Lovers

Extended-human-consciousness-and-mind-control

"It seems to me eminently clear that these guys have capabilities—as the only simple term I know—to do things that we don’t look upon as being respectable. Such as mind-reading, mind control, and getting people to forget."

Stan now claims "clear proof" that Barney Hill was being "directed by these guys".

Stan, time to take retirement methinks.

edit on 3-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Stanton Friedman: Well, I won’t pretend to be an expert on that. I will pretend to be an expert on flying saucers.

I have a particular feeling toward the SETI people—I call them cultists. You know SETI, Silly Effort To Investigate. They absolutely refuse to look at the UFO evidence even though they claim they’re looking for extraterrestrial intelligence. They’re not; they’re looking for a limited category of radio signals.

Priceless stuff

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

laptopface

I hate to see these old UFO warriors limp to the finish line. They have run out of new things to say, they fight the urge to say something incredulous, they need the attention and the income...then - BANG - the next thing you know they are spouting crap like they have diarrhea of the mouth.

I wish they could be shot or sent to stud like race horses.Then build a monument to them and place it at MUFON HQ, the Little Al-e-Inn or or wherever

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Play in your default player or Open in new window

didn't load so far but that should be the working links but I don't think
anything happens after the video AD runs through if you don't click
on those links.

Not a big Stan Friedman audio as most parties had their own ideas on UFOs.
However it always seemed difficult to obtain. I was into Podcast as that was
only way to voice opinions away from the masses controlled by mass media.
I'm just indicating the so called freedom on the net is also controlled weather
Stan Friedman or others in suppressed areas. Stan is well liked because he
does talk of the UFO issues.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

you see the Stanton Friedman podcast on the UFO Town Meeting was
delinked by agents against Tesla just as the Tesla files link was doctored on the FBI document
download page. It might be that Stanton was called an agent by Lyne and pretended not
Stanton people.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Too bad the show download has not showed up yet.
Perhaps there is tampering with the links after all.

With more and more videos showing up how do any of these Ufologists have
anything original say when so many individuals can make their own calls.

The only area viable are witness accounts without video that need comparison
to well known sightings of vehicles which not having heard their comments
can't say they do a good job at that.

When it comes to the government hiding UFOs its always about hiding the alien
and not the corporate or private technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I respect Stan quite a bit, I love the fact that he does not have much staff. Love the look of all the papers in his office and how he answers his own phone. He seems like a character that loves his work. It seems like he might even answer a burning question I would have for him. About a mars civilization underground and the Gary Wilcox Testimony and silver- white space suites that Lonnie Zamora spotted both on the same day. April 12, 1964. And how you don't see those type of uniforms on greys and beings that seem to be more interested in humans than plants, water etc.

I think George Knapp had it right about Bob Lazar, that he really did work at Area 51. That is something I have to disagree with Stan. But I think he basically is the king of ufology and have lots of respect for him !

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Amen. Watching fact or faked and watching em put Greer on the spot about lying about his story, made me feel so vindicated ! I mean how convenient to not have any proof of past credentials and bank accounts. Nice one about how the government wants him dead, but lack the capacity to execute. And they even matched that bulls#%& alien of his to a T! He's living it up making literally hundreds of dollars on all of this now. Poor schmucks who don't do their homework let people like him take credit for discovering nano technology. Wow

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I won't participate in a mud slinging contest, as many of these threads end up becoming. However, for those that condemn him for making money by selling books, and speaking at conferences,all I ask you to understand is that ANY research, be it UFO or CANCER Research requires a great deal of funding, and much of the money he brings in, pays for his trips, research fees, publishers and staff that help him. Research is not a inexpensive endeavor, and since the topic of UFO is generally looked down upon, by funding organizations, UFO researchers must raise the funding on their own.
Having spent a great deal of time in Academia, I can tell you that research topics that are not favored by those in power must find other means of acquiring those funds.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Too bad the show download has not showed up yet.
Perhaps there is tampering with the links after all.

No trouble here. Nothing on the dload that's remarkable.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by zorgon
And there are times when its just not wise to share the source of your gold, because others will want to bring you down for it, even kill for it
Same applies to the UFO world

What's your guess about Friedman?

Zorgon is Friedman.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Kenneth Arnold is responsible for the term 'flying saucer' way back in 1947 (a few months before the 'alleged' Roswell incident BTW). After his sighting was reported all over the world, many people started to see 'flying saucers" everywhere! The reports came flooding in. How strange... Strange because Arnold didn't actually see 'flying saucers' at all!! He described them as 'horse shoe shaped'... That's what he told the reporter who first interviewed him. Arnold described the way they moved like how a saucer would look if skipped on water--- he wasn't suggesting what they looked like! It was a reporting error!
I've always wonder what reports would have flooded in if the reporting error was 'cubed shaped' ?? hmmm, strange is it not? nout stranger than folk, as they say....

peace.

dej...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join