It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise Nears Persian Gulf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Since people were suggesting a false flag for the USS Enterprise, and with Mabus being Secretary of the Navy, I thought what the hell lol.

and why not! many of us suspect the "illuminati" are huge on their timing and symbolism.. so maybe THEY are following Nostrodamus' writings.. intentionally forfilling a prophecy! That's why i like this site, so many perspectives

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justwork
The US and Israel needs to be toned down a few notches. What would be good, is if the EU combined forces and made it clear that we will not tolerate under any circumstances, any attack on Iran's sovreignity or their legal nuclear program. If the US and Israel continue with their lines, then we should act in the defence of Iran, in full cooperation with Chinese and Russian forces.

The EU is more dependent on Iranian Oil then the US is. If they shut the straits.....they will back, if not participate, in said war.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Funk bunyip

The current Secretary of the Navy is Ray Mabus.

Certainly does make this more interesting in my opinion.....

Very interesting stuff !!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very good topic OP and all of the rest of you(us). I love the Nostradamus entries on this issue and have learned a bit of what I was not aware of. Bravo to all of you !!!

The thing that really made me want to post today is what came to my mind when I first read your posting. Do you think that the oldest, just about to be retired, first nuclear carrier is about to be sacrificed to start the shooting?!?!?!
It seems like a possible scenario to those of us that believe that 9/11 was a similar thing.
If the carrier was lost or very badly damaged with heavy loss of life, the average, uninformed, Joe six packs of America will demand action and we are in an election year.
Seeya!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by Funk bunyip

57 makes me think about a landslide in the atlantic. el hierro i think is the one. then a super tsunami wipes out everything to the mountains and first major rivers inland on the east coast, all the way to washington. lot of important people in washington.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just to note. The "Internal Look" exercise is run every year or two. It is the command post/HQ exercise for Central Command, responsible for the Mid East.

In the 70's and 80's it almost always involved countering Soviet Invasion of the area, particularily through Iran, to gain access to the Gulf. As part of the Carter Doctrine, the "Zagros Mt Campaign" was designed to seize by airborne drop, passes in the Iranian Zagros Mountains to slow and/or stop a Soviet Invasion.

In the spring/summer of 1990, with the Soviet threat gone. The new CENTCOM Commander, Norman Schwartzkoph, chose to change the exercise that year, using Iraq attacking Kuwait and Saudi, as the new "threat". Oddly enough, that very thing happened at the end of summer. In his autobiography, Schartzkoph stated that info flowing through CENTCOMs HQ had to be clearly marked "EXERCISE ONLY" as real events of Iraqi troop movement started to mirror what was inthe exercise.

The US has several yearly exercises; some are HQ only, (like a big game of "Risk" or "Axis and Allies") while others involve actually moving and using at least some of the forces involved.

Internal Look-Persian Gulf -usually command exercise

REFORGER (defunct) REturn of FORces to GERmany. Actual deployments during Cold War to check ability to reinforce Europe.

TEAM SPIRIT -Exercise with S. Korea Actual deployment

BRIGHT STAR -semi annual exercises with Egyption Armed Forces.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
The scary thing about this is that the USS Enterprise is sheduled to be deactivated on Dec 1 2012.

Yup that's right. This is it's last mission.

I don't think that ship is gonna make it back home, it is a prime candidate for a false flag attack to justify an attack on Iran. I REALLY hope i'm wrong.

Look at how the name is burned into our cultural Consciousness...Star Trek's ship was the Enterprise with the last re-boot being actually named Enterprise...

I could go into how 911 was constantly in our cultural consciousness...but what would be the point.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The British and France have deployed ships as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Previous threads where all this stuff has been gone over again and again and again, but, um, thanks for the heads up.

With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran
www.abovetopsecret.com...

USS Enterprise on its final voyage. Could this be a false flag attack in the making??,

USS Makin Island transits Strait of Hormuz and nobody noticed

WWIII - USS Enterprise, a dying Legend to be the FALSE FLAG !! ??

USS Enterprise on its way to Libya as America and Britain ramp up threats to enforce no-fly zone abo

NASA, False Flag Attack, Iran, and USS Enterprise CVN 65

U.S.S Enterprise heading to strait of Hormuz

Will they sink the USS Enterprise?

And here's one from 2006:

What if the USS Enterprise Sinks! & the U.S. Blames Iran!,

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Justwork

Isn't it clear what we will do? We will attack you also! : )

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I just wanted to note that US is not reliant on Iranian oils. They didn't even make the top 15 for crude oil imports to the US in 2011. So guess what fellow Americans? Once again gas prices are going up for no reason again. It has nothing to do with sanctions and embargos against Iran.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
She's due to replace one already there that's overdue for home...if they all stay then the problem is escalating

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
She's due to replace one already there that's overdue for home

Not really true.

The USS Lincoln arrived on January 12th and the USS Vinson arrived on January 17th. Both have been in the area for two months. Normal deployments are approximately five months on site, with a month allowed on either side for arrival and departure. i.e.: A normal deployment is about seven months, which is just about all they can handle without running out of Diet Coke. You can't really say that either one of these strike groups is "overdue" for home.

However, the USS Lincoln is kind of a special case. Its home port has been Everett, Washington (on Puget Sound) for several years. It is scheduled to change its home port to Norfolk, Virginia and undergo a three-year refueling. So, there is a possibility that it is on a short deployment this time, since the only easy way to get from the West Coast to the East Coast of the US is to go around the world and through the Middle East. They could just be taking up the slack until the Enterprise gets there.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I just wanted to note that US is not reliant on Iranian oils. They didn't even make the top 15 for crude oil imports to the US in 2011. So guess what fellow Americans? Once again gas prices are going up for no reason again. It has nothing to do with sanctions and embargos against Iran.

Of course not, but that's never been the issue. Iran is capable of disrupting the flow of oil from other places. Something like 30% of the world's sea borne oil travels through the Strait of Hormuz (source) which could easily be disrupted by Iran, which has threatened retailation for sanctions against them. Your argument does not hold up here at all. It's never been about Iranian oil per se, but about a disruption of shipping in the Strait.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Kind of off topic..... But I think this is a fitting final deployment for the Big E.

I hope the don't scrap her, but keep her as a museum.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Kind of off topic..... But I think this is a fitting final deployment for the Big E.

I hope the don't scrap her, but keep her as a museum.

It gets scrapped. Taking out the nuclear reactors means they have to tear up the flight deck and get at them from above. So they say it will be too torn up to be suitable as a museum.

This is the only ship of its class and it was the first nuke carrier. the newer ships in the Nimitz class will not have this problem. They'll be able to get at the reactors in a way that won't tear up the ship.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

another u.s.s. liberty incident. this time israel can just launch a missile at a u.s. warship and it will be blamed on iran.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I thought the USS Enterprise was exploring the distant edges of the galaxy and boldly going where no man has gone before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join