It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Psychic's Dream of an Explosion in the Sky.

page: 1
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Before I start, please understand that I'm really not trying to fear monger in any way, shape, or form. I've been a psychic medium my entire life, and some of you know this from my Free Reading thread awhile back. This thread isn't about arguing whether or not such abilities exist, to those who believe and have experienced the proof firsthand understand what I'm talking about.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I wanted to share something I've been reluctant to share for quite some time. I have never charged a single penny for my readings, and have given hundreds of them in my short life. I've never focused intensively on precognition or future-seeing, my forte is in mediumship and empathy.

That being said, I'd like to share a dream I had a few months ago, that was really out of the ordinary. A lot of my ability manifests through my dreams, I see spirits in my dreams, receive information, and then tell people related to the spirit the information. In this dream however, it was very, very different.

In this dream, I was in the middle of a desert, and I couldn't see any mountains or hills anywhere. For as far as my eyes would reach, there was absolutely nothing except hard, cracked ground that was flat and sans of foliage or life of any sort. The sun beat down with incredible intensity, I'd estimate it was around 120 degrees in this place. Every now and then, a slight breeze would come and blow sand and dust in huge amounts, and being hit by these whirlwinds of dust was like being cooked in an oven, and in this dream I intuitively avoided these gusts as best I could.

After what seemed like a few hours of endlessly walking, I looked into the sky, and felt the hair on my arms stand up. In this dream, it was what seemed to be the middle of the afternoon, and as I looked up, I saw a light forming in the sky near the sun. It was small at first, but then grew massive. I'd say it was about 5 times bigger than the sun, and at least 10 times brighter. It then began looking as though it was falling into the horizon, and then made an absolutely huge explosion, it expanded from being 5 times bigger than the sun, to 20 times bigger than the sun.

Right when it exploded, I remember how bizarre it all was, because for an explosion of that size, one would expect a whole lot of noise. The weird part was, was that when it exploded, it was absolutely silent. The wind stopped for a good 30 seconds, and my ears lost hearing. It was like I went deaf the second it went off. After about 30 seconds of the light disappearing into the horizon (I remember it reminded me of a super massive flare), a huge wind came towards me from where the explosion in the sky had occurred. All the dust in this desert shot up into the sky, and then in my direction, like a shock wave.

Once a huge wall of dust finally hit me, I woke up in a cold sweat.

First off, I want to say that for some reason, I knew in the dream that what this light was, was NOT a nuke. It seemed to be almost.. celestial, from the sky. It was so bright, so strong, that thinking about it to this day gives me the chills. Also, in the dream, I knew that the time period in which this was happening was a long time from now, I'd say at least a hundred years. By the time this light showed up, the Earth was completely "dry". It just seemed so.. barren and desolate.

You can call BS all you'd like, I'm just sharing this because I'd like to hear your input as to what you think it could have been. I can answer questions about the light if you have specific ones. Once again, my goal isn't to fear monger, I doubt any of us will be alive by the time this happens. I'm not religious, nor do I believe what I was seeing was the coming of Christ or anything along those lines, it was natural, but it was equally horrifying.




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What you are describing sounds like a larger meteorite or asteroid strike.

Also, the fact that the ground was "cracked" would indicate that you were standing on what was most likely a salt or alkali flat, like what you'd find in high, verses "low", deserts: the cracking indicates that the area is subject to (recent) flooding.

A true "dry" desert would not, usually exhibit the cracking you observed; the cracking is the result of the upper soil layer (most likely containing a high concentration of very fine particles or silt) drying in the sun after a recent saturation.


I hope that helps.

I am sorry I missed your earlier posting. I am always open to the insights offered by Talented individuals.

Afterall, knowledge is our Purpose; and I seldom refuse knowledge.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
What you are describing sounds like a larger meteorite or asteroid strike.

Also, the fact that the ground was "cracked" would indicate that you were standing on what was most likely a salt or alkali flat, like what you'd find in high, verses "low", deserts: the cracking indicates that the area is subject to (recent) flooding.

A true "dry" desert would not, usually exhibit the cracking you observed; the cracking is the result of the upper soil layer (most likely containing a high concentration of very fine particles or silt) drying in the sun after a recent saturation.


I hope that helps.

I am sorry I missed your earlier posting. I am always open to the insights offered by Talented individuals.

Afterall, knowledge is our Purpose; and I seldom refuse knowledge.


I sincerely appreciate the response, my friend.

From the looks of it, the asteroid/meteorite belief seems like a pretty logical conclusion. One bit of information I forgot to add was that as the light began falling into the horizon, it exploded before it presumably touched down somewhere far beyond the reach of my sight. The light flared, and from the sounds of it, very well could have been a large piece of the asteroid burning up.

I'm going to look more into salt and alkali flats, that's very interesting that you noted that there had most likely been previous saturation. Looking up pictures of these flats is so similar it's eerie. The only difference I can note is that wherever I was, I couldn't see mountains in the horizon, whereas most of these flats have some noticeable mountain or definition somewhere. That being said, these monuments could have been hidden by dust, or maybe in the future they simply just weren't there.

You've provided an incredibly thought provoking post, thank you. When I have some free time, I'd love to provide to you a reading, you're undoubtedly a unique soul.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


Definitely sounds like an impactor of some size. Over the horizon "bloom" or fireball. I was wondering... as it was falling by any chance did you notice your shadow on the ground. Did you have two? Was one "moving"? Out of the sun... worst kind. Astronomers worry about that kind because they can't "see them coming". Glad you seem to think it will be 100 years in the future. Wish I could see that.

Edit: I had a dream sorta like what you describe. A long time ago. I saw the rock coming straight down , it was huge. As it disappeared behind the horizon, I ran inside and found my mom and told her what I saw. We just hugged, waiting for the shockwave. I woke up before it swept over us.
edit on 20-3-2012 by intrptr because: falling rocks



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


I would very much appreciate a reading, thank you.

Couple of points to add:

Given that the speed of light is so much greater than the speed of sound, it is not suprising that you were able to see the explosion long before you might have been able to hear it. In fact, over a considerable distance, sound has a way of losing "directionality". A lot would depend on what kind of terrain existed between the point of detonation and you, as observer. Also, the intensity of the detonation might have been so great that the "sound" it produced simply exceeded your ability to hear it; human hearing has both upper and lower limits of capability.

As to the location described in your dream, it should be possible to determine, by a relatively simple internet search, the maximum distance to the horizon one can view on Earth.You could then extrapolate, given the distance to the horizon and the curvature of the Earth, just how high a mountain, or other structure located over the horizon, in any given direction, could be, and still be unobserveable to you.

That would give you a good idea of just how large a "desert" you're looking for.

If it already exists, you'd just have to find a desert at least as large by doing a little bit of geography searching.


Good Luck and Good Hunting!


(Of course, sometimes what we find when we go looking for one thing is something else entirely...Something we never even knew we needed to find!)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ofNight
 


Definitely sounds like an impactor of some size. Over the horizon "bloom" or fireball. I was wondering... as it was falling by any chance did you notice your shadow on the ground. Did you have two? Was one "moving"? Out of the sun... worst kind. Astronomers worry about that kind because they can't "see them coming". Glad you seem to think it will be 100 years in the future. Wish I could see that.

Edit: I had a dream sorta like what you describe. A long time ago. I saw the rock coming straight down , it was huge. As it disappeared behind the horizon, I ran inside and found my mom and told her what I saw. We just hugged, waiting for the shockwave. I woke up before it swept over us.
edit on 20-3-2012 by intrptr because: falling rocks


Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I was really only noticing the fire in the distance, I didn't have much time to look around me, I was in shock at what I was seeing. What I do remember however is that there was already something of a "red haze" in the air, it was very eerie. Considering the light was far brighter than the sun and exploded in the horizon, I can say that based on memory, it wouldn't be surprising to find that my shadow did indeed move. It was so bright that I've never seen anything that bright with my own eyes. It was so bright that in seeing it, my body instinctively clasped its eyes tightly, yet I could still see the light in the blackness of my gaze.

I'd say it did move, considering the light moved in the horizon, and since it was much brighter, most likely did indeed cast another shadow of some sort. I can't guarantee it as I don't remember specifically, but from what I do remember, it's definitely a possibility.

That sounds like a pretty horrifying dream! I suppose the world will find out eventually.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
reply to post by ofNight
 


I would very much appreciate a reading, thank you.

Couple of points to add:

Given that the speed of light is so much greater than the speed of sound, it is not suprising that you were able to see the explosion long before you might have been able to hear it. In fact, over a considerable distance, sound has a way of losing "directionality". A lot would depend on what kind of terrain existed between the point of detonation and you, as observer. Also, the intensity of the detonation might have been so great that the "sound" it produced simply exceeded your ability to hear it; human hearing has both upper and lower limits of capability.

As to the location described in your dream, it should be possible to determine, by a relatively simple internet search, the maximum distance to the horizon one can view on Earth.You could then extrapolate, given the distance to the horizon and the curvature of the Earth, just how high a mountain, or other structure located over the horizon, in any given direction, could be, and still be unobserveable to you.

That would give you a good idea of just how large a "desert" you're looking for.

If it already exists, you'd just have to find a desert at least as large by doing a little bit of geography searching.


Good Luck and Good Hunting!


(Of course, sometimes what we find when we go looking for one thing is something else entirely...Something we never even knew we needed to find!)



Thank you for the information!

I'll definitely pursue this, I'm interested as to where I was. I read that the human eye, on a completely flat terrain can only see about 2.9 miles before reaching the "vanishing point" or horizon.

Definitely thought provoking, I'll keep digging!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
S&F. Thank you for sharing your dream, it was quite haunting. I got chills just reading it! I admit I'm not a huge believer in psychic abilities, although I think all humans have the ability to occasionally see glimpses of the future...if you've got a track record in some form of empathy or clairvoyance, good on ya.

hopefully this doesn't come to pass in my time.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
S&F. Thank you for sharing your dream, it was quite haunting. I got chills just reading it! I admit I'm not a huge believer in psychic abilities, although I think all humans have the ability to occasionally see glimpses of the future...if you've got a track record in some form of empathy or clairvoyance, good on ya.

hopefully this doesn't come to pass in my time.


I appreciate it! I totally understand the skepticism, skepticism is good to have!

I'm hoping it doesn't come to pass in ours either. The entire feel of the dream was really.. mechanical. It was like nature no longer existed in how we view nature today. Everything was either industrialized or completely leached of all resources. Where there were once trees, there was no longer. I felt like the entire planet had just eroded away into one big polluted machine of heat and nakedness.

Chilling, to say the least. I sincerely hope that I'm far from the truth, or that at least I don't have to experience that reality in my lifetime. I wondered how the planet could survive without trees, considering trees provide oxygen. Maybe by that time oxygen was found from another source. Crazy stuff.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


If the dream was not pertinent to this earthen experience, you would not have been shown an event of the times.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by ofNight
 


If the dream was not pertinent to this earthen experience, you would not have been shown an event of the times.


Thank you for your response.

Are you suggesting that if I saw it, that means it has to happen in my lifetime? Or are you suggesting that I somehow will someday experience it (as in the belief of reincarnation)? I apologize if I misinterpreted your message, I find your response very interesting, thank you.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


You're most welcome.

You are being made aware by the Kingdom of what is to come whether you face the experience directly on the ground or not. Your preparation is deemed necessary for the purpose of expanded awakening. You will have more Revealed to you in this manner.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by ofNight
 


You're most welcome.

You are being made aware by the Kingdom of what is to come whether you face the experience directly on the ground or not. Your preparation is deemed necessary for the purpose of expanded awakening. You will have more Revealed to you in this manner.





I appreciate the response, I now understand what you were conveying, many thanks my friend.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


May your gifts be Harnessed for the Good Will.

I appreciate your courtesy and humility brother and thank you for sharing your revealings openly.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


I think its Great you have this GIFT! There is something weird going on with the SUN and allot of UFO sightings all over the world.

When I was a child I had a vision of NUCLEAR WAR..I was looking out of my Grandmothers bedroom window and saw the Cloud in the Sky..Thank GOD this has not happened!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It seems we are all having similar dreams of an event that will change many things. I had a similar dream. I did not see a light. In the dream I was at work and felt the effect of it. I had the feeling it was happening outside. I collapsed in the dream and felt completely drained. I gathered my strength and got to my feet. I felt as though I had a wave of electric currents wash over me. I woke up the second I stepped outside. I remember seeing a glimpse of what looked like my city in a desert.

I was wondering though. I have read in different places that there is an active effort to project these dreams by technological means. I wonder if that is hog wash or if it is true. Are we being lured into a state of panic and those of us that are in tune are the first to see these projections into our minds? It would be interesting if they are happening on a sub conscious level and we are only aware of them because we operate on that level anyways so we would have memory of them.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight
 


I think you are a Beautiful Angel!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Catholic Prophecy has two lights in the sky, like two suns, 'hitting together' ...
and then 'the warning' comes. You could have seen what others have seen
in regards to this.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 



Catholic Prophecy has two lights in the sky, like two suns, 'hitting together' ... and then 'the warning' comes.


I have been shown 2 suns in dream as have many worldwide. Sadly there will still be many children in rebellion even after all the 'signs of the times' Granted.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Groovy post,first let me say that im not a beleiver,simply because i have never met any one who could convince me otherwise.Allthough i have met two people who have claimed to have this gift but to be honest they just tried to cold read me and use barnam statments.That said what do i know?The human brain is a mystery to me so anything is possable.
Anyway back to the op you say you felt as if this was 100 years in the future,its quite possable that we could have a permanent base on mars by then(if we havent allready)and doesnt mars get hit by space rocks quite often.Just a thought.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join