It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul VP?? Listen to his answer....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ron Paul VP?? Listen to his answer....

youtu.be

Ron Paul answers a direct question about a VP nod
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is this the answer everyone has been wanting?? Does his answer make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside just in case he decides to be VP for Romney or Santorum??

I say his answer falls right in line with everything he has fought for and basically it says that if the Presidential Republican Nominee is willing to see the problems that it has cause in the current way of doing things than I am willing to be the VP. Hmmm....lets see, Biden VP vs Ron Paul VP....LOL.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-3-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow, wishful thinking? I'm a fan of Ron Paul, and agree with him when he says (in this vid, while holding back a laugh at the suggestion)

The likelyhood is pretty miniscule that it would happen

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
He is stating the obvious..a reasonable person will consider all things. What they conclude from all that consideration is something else.

I don't see him on being VP for Romney or Santorum.

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Much as I would expect it. He states a reasonable man would give reasonable consideration to anything put forth before him, a very non-committal answer but correctly stating he does not casually brush-off things put before him of any nature. Pretty miniscule chance he expects to be asked and pretty miniscule chance such a proposition would please him well enough to accept it. A very miniscule chance you will see a VP Ron Paul to consider on your ballot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Description of video:

Gerald Celente is disappointed in Ron Paul's campaign. He needs to get more serious. At his last campaign some 11 year old kid was clapping like an idiot at everything he said. Ron Paul needs to quit BS'ing and speak out.

Sorry, all the candidates are frauds and the one that will bend and kiss the real wizards behind the curtain, the real puppet masters will get the "vote".

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

Ron Paul, in my humble opinion, is no better - he is just another puppet.

The real powers would never allow a honest person to run..................never.

top topics

join