It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Telepathy, what do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by smithjustinb

Bull spit. You can't turn one hair on your head white or black.

I can.

I have made myself have freckles, dimples, auburn hair, white hair, blonde hair, straighter hair, shapely muscles, etc.

It takes some time to accomplish, and if I don't consciously think about it every day, I will lose the physical change and revert to my natural state. Changing my hair color only works a few hair follicles at a time, but it does work.

Maybe I'm just a shapeshifter, though. I mean, because that's the only logical explanation, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Hey ottobot, thanks for the reply.

I can.

I have made myself have freckles, dimples, auburn hair, white hair, blonde hair, straighter hair, shapely muscles, etc.

Then Stanford Research Institute (SRI) would like to talk to you. They tested known psychics like Uri Geller, Gene Dixon, and even Bruce Lee and his "one inch punch". If you magically really shape shift like you say, then prove it to them and you will be world wide news. Otherwise, me thinks you watch to many Hollywood movies about wolves...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

During my teenage years I induced certain psychological states with help

I would be lying if I said that I didn't know exactly what you were talking about and that I haven't had almost identical experiences with telepathy.

My friend/guru/"travel" companion and I would often communicate telepathically with help. On one occasion we ascended into an organic spacecraft together and communicated with female feline entities who were quite surprised we found them. Needless to say, they sent us back without relaying anything.

I believe that telepathy is inherent within all of us - at all times. It's the reason we can finish someone's sentence, the reason why we know what someone is "thinking" before they open their mouth or the reason why on rare occasions we hear a voice call our name only to find out no one is around. It's why we will pick up the phone only to have the person we were going to call answer unexpectedly on the other end or why when we suddenly think of someone we haven't seen in a long time the phone rings.

Yes, "help" certainly helps in the moment - and with prolonged sessions the mind can tune into telepathy much easier but we're all spiritual beings having a human experience. We're all wandering the vaults of the Akashic Records and we're all one (I say that as a DARK hippy not a hippy-hippy.).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Then Stanford Research Institute (SRI) would like to talk to you. They tested known psychics like Uri Geller, Gene Dixon, and even Bruce Lee and his "one inch punch". If you magically really shape shift like you say, then prove it to them and you will be world wide news. Otherwise, me thinks you watch to many Hollywood movies about wolves...

Back up a notch, intrptr, when did I ever say anything about wolves or magic?

Now that would be something - shapeshifting into a wolf. I could handle that, I do love the mountains.

Changing myself with magic? That would also be awesome.

But, unfortunately, I don't think I know any magic and I've never turned into a wolf (yet!).

However, I do know how to use mind over matter. With my mind, I change my matter. Like I said, it does take time to achieve... like self-evolution or something. It goes away just as gradually if I forget to "remember" the change I was making.

I originally learned how to do it because I was a very insecure little girl and thought, "Well if I have dimples/freckles/auburn hair/etc...people will like me". I naturally have honey colored skin and curly dark brown hair as well as slight dimples.

- I went through a period where my hair was fairly straight, but it took too long to manifest (like I said, it's a slow process and only the "new hair" changes) so I forgot about it. Oddly enough, though, the bottom half of my scalp still grows rather straight hair, but the top half of my scalp grows corkscrew crazy curls.

- I still have freckles, even though there is no reason for them to be there because I tan very well; I have pictures of myself as a child and so on with no freckles, even though I was outside ALL the time in a desert environment.

- I have pictures of myself from my teenage years with blonde and auburn hair growing on the top of my head...even though I've never dyed my hair.

- I also have pictures of myself from grade school where I have pronounced dimples, but I forgot about having dimples so all my pictures now are just my regular slight dimples.

I guess I could ring the Stanford Research Institute, it would be a fun trip anyway - I like Palo Alto!

edit on 3/20/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Then my will isn't strong enough.

But on the contrary, I've gotten rid of warts on my body through "prayer". I believed they would go away and less than 2 weeks later, gone.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Okay... forget what I said about hollywood movies. I completely believe in a force for good that works thru us and changes us (if we use it properly). You describe a beautiful woman. If it worked for you can we get you to apply that same force for change to others? Like say, world peace or something like that?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

But on the contrary, I've gotten rid of warts on my body through "prayer". I believed they would go away and less than 2 weeks later, gone.

I think will is different than prayer. One is us forcing an issue, the other is us asking for something. And if you can make warts disappear on others then maybe you are a healer. Same message for OP. Healing is a very special gift. You could try it and see (on others).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I think will is different than prayer. One is us forcing an issue, the other is us asking for something. And if you can make warts disappear on others then maybe you are a healer. Same message for OP. Healing is a very special gift. You could try it and see (on others).

Will isn't different. You ask for something and believe it will happen and it does. The thought and desire orginiates in your brain, and faith sees that it manifests. It all happens from your self. "Prayer" just attributes you own faith to the unexplainable.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by ottobot

Okay... forget what I said about hollywood movies. I completely believe in a force for good that works thru us and changes us (if we use it properly). You describe a beautiful woman. If it worked for you can we get you to apply that same force for change to others? Like say, world peace or something like that?

Well, thank you for the compliment, intrptr.

Now, believe me, I would love to be able to change other people's self & world destructive behaviors and transform their negative beliefs into positive beliefs with no problem.

The thing is: others will only change permanently if they want to be changed. I have entirely too much willpower, and I can use it to influence other people. So, I can "change" someone when I am near them, but they will revert back to their same old ways if they themselves don't remember how to be changed. Same principle as changing myself physically, just applied to the mindset and/or behavior of others.

I have learned to listen to people in many different ways, and I use what I "hear" to help them see new ways of thinking about their problems. That's pretty much all I can do - plant that seed of change and, perhaps, it will one day take root.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Your welcome. You wooed me so how can I contend with your will? I will just nod and smile and see you around on the boards...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ottobot

Your welcome. You scare me so how can I contend with your will? I will just nod and smile and see you around on the boards...

Fixed that for you.

I get the "You're crazy, lady!" smile and nod all the time.

edit on 3/20/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I also believe what you are saying and I mean I completely believe. I have had similar experiences. People like us are as someone else stated shunned upon. The reason in my opinion is because people fear what they do not understand. For example I used to be a bad boy too, and every since then I now hear voices. They used to terrify me but now they just concern me. Explain this: I'm lying down trying to sleep drenched in sweat and I can hear people or whatever they are reding my body temperature, my blood pressure, monitoring whether my eyes are open or closed all in the pitch black so I get up over and over but no one is there? Well this is easy it's schizophrenic behavior, but tell me how these "voices" tell me FACTS that I am unaware of. For example maybe I'm told that my cell phone is a "copycat". I had never even herd of a phone being called that but sure enough it was real information and my phone was indeed a copycat phone. These voices share factual information with me that I have no previous knowledge of. The only explanation I can come up with is that these "facts" are from my subconscious mind. The reason I joined this site was because I stumbled upon information about weapons used to make you hear voices and such. But so far every comment I have received has ended with illness and sorry. Anyway this is how I can relate yo your situation. You know it, but no one else believes it. What can I say?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't know were else to post this, but I'm a whistleblower and the artificial telepathy is real. 2.5 billion people have a mm-sized chip inside their intestines connected to a nerve, it is made by the US at DARPA. The project has been alive since 2007 and it works at 6 GHz. It has many abilities, read the thoughts and memories of subjects, can keep them mentally down, a form of torture and can make them forget. It's a form of mind control. Fortunately, most people have their chips on standby after the rules have changed, except those who can't forget; you have to forget it entirely to be out of it. 2.5 billion people experienced it for years, but only a few tens of thousands are still experiencing today this form of mind control, while the rest have completely forgot about it, until they enable it again. In my opinion, this makes the US the greatest dictatorship in the history of mankind.

I went to 2 embassies, that of Russia and China. The Chinese wouldn't want to hear a word about it, they don't want their relationship with the US to change, so I wrote them an email. The Russian Federation on the other hand were willing to hear my story and surprisingly or not, they said I wasn't the first person to tell them these things. I don't know if those whose chips are on standby produce any kind of signal, but to those who have access to an EMI test receiver, this should be a simple test (almost all North-Americans and Europeans have it)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RSF77

I fully understand what we are talking about her, and for anyone experienced they will know that telepathy is a real as a clock or taxes. In my day I had full on conversations without saying a word with a friend. Also same friend and I one time went to buy a Pack of cigarettes and when asking for the smokes the gas stations attendants voice all of sudden sounded like complete gibberish my friend and I both looked at eachother like is he messing with us. Told him just to give us the smokes and put the money on the counter forgetting the change. Yup it's real Carl Jung explains this well with a collective unconsious and it appears to me that there is a parallel channel of information that exists and can be accessed through various means. The whole thing really does pull into question what is real? And what is not real, and it seems the answer to that question is quiet profound. Anything you can think of has the potential to be real so long as it has effects on you and others.
edit on 9-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join