It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Occupy Arrestees Arraigned, Iris Scans Affect Bail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
I know at least in Michigan DNA swabbing (q tip to the side of the cheek) is in effect for those arrested on what is termed "violent" felonies. So that the database can be enlarged.

Well, while you've got 'em bagged, why not get 'em tagged? It just saves time, that way. If there's one thing I actually can appreciate about fascists; they tend to be extremely practical.

Sounds like you're close to jumpin the fence to the other side, huh?

Treat cattle like cattle, and they'll tolerate it.

Treat humans like cattle, and at some point you're going to have huge problems.

It's called sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that someone's cousin's uncle's best friend's wife's nephew's son's.....is heavily invested in the company that makes the machines that scans the irises!!!

the occupy movement, should find out just what connection it is between the legislators and the company with the iris scans, and go occupy the yard of the cousin, or best friend, or aquaintance, or whatever who is probably profiting a great deal from our tax money!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
I know at least in Michigan DNA swabbing (q tip to the side of the cheek) is in effect for those arrested on what is termed "violent" felonies. So that the database can be enlarged.

Well, while you've got 'em bagged, why not get 'em tagged? It just saves time, that way. If there's one thing I actually can appreciate about fascists; they tend to be extremely practical.

Sounds like you're close to jumpin the fence to the other side, huh?

Treat cattle like cattle, and they'll tolerate it.

Treat humans like cattle, and at some point you're going to have huge problems.

It's called sarcasm.

I know you were being sarcastic... however, sometimes people are sarcastic in a manner that's morbid but opposing and other times it's in a manner that's morbid but (secretly) supporting. Since I don't know you... I read it as morbid but possibly supporting or at least with a soft spot.

<< 1   >>

join