It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carjacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thankfully it wasn't me, it was my sister.

She's okay, but she let this old couple [I know who they are, and will say something at work tomorrow about it], but they bust their way into her car tonight. She even parked next to two cops and didn't say anything?

She said she wasn't thinking clearly while they were ranting and raving in her car. I don't know, I think she was either afraid or just enjoyed the commotion, seeing as they do it all time here. Maybe she's just used to it. But, she thought clear enough to call me and all the family. [I probably do the same thing, I never call 911. I always call the family first even when I get into an accident.]

When she called me, I thought someone at work tonight was in line arguing either with her or arguing in line, but it was the couple in the car.

She calls me, not 911?

And here I thought I was the blonde one.

But, of course why would 911 or the cops even dare to come rescue her after they been called a gazillion times? I bet they have her number on block by now.

Dangerous situation and I'm glad she is okay. She was really shaking when she got home tonight. It was my fault, I asked her to go the store.

Love you sis and I am glad you were not harmed.

No worries, she's reading this. Guys give her some pointers please.

Thanks.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yes, Me, the oldest, was the idiot tonight. Shocker I know because this almost NEVER happens. Usually it was always a "why can't you be more like...." Not to mention being a teacher's pet made my siblings life miserable when they got my teachers. I still can't believe I did something so stupid, and why I didn't think to call 911, call the cop over when I parked for all of 2 seconds, etc... Who the hell knows. I'm a reactor when I get mad, not a thinker. I think I made that ABUNDANTLY clear tonight. I'm thinking.....I should start thinking. Just a thought....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have no idea what you just said in that post, your sister let 2 old people (that you know) into her car and then they started yelling or something? i've read it a few times over and i cant understand wtf is going on lol

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Yeah, they been hanging out at my job. I'm going to have to make a flyer for people to be on the look out and tell them to call the cops immediately if they see them and to be cautious. They hang around at night. I've only seen this couple and dealt with them twice, while getting out of work. When she gave me their description, I knew exactly who she talking was about.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I love your posts, always full of excitement, and I am not being sarcastic with that, each time you post about your family its a damn good read!, I am glad your sis is ok :-)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

Yes, Me, the oldest, was the idiot tonight. Shocker I know because this almost NEVER happens. Usually it was always a "why can't you be more like...." Not to mention being a teacher's pet made my siblings life miserable when they got my teachers. I still can't believe I did something so stupid, and why I didn't think to call 911, call the cop over when I parked for all of 2 seconds, etc... Who the hell knows. I'm a reactor when I get mad, not a thinker. I think I made that ABUNDANTLY clear tonight. I'm thinking.....I should start thinking. Just a thought....

Would this be manhaters "sister"? That's what I'm getting from this.Is this the mother of the "child"? Manhater,I've got to give it to you.I don't believe any of your posts but they keep me entertained.

Also ,i'm willing to bet if that's your sister posting..that it's you doing it too.Just saying.

edit on 20-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I think I should a start sitcom or write a book, they definitely are exciting. Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yes it is.

You can tell it's not me, she's better at English.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Yes it is.

You can tell it's not me, she's better at English.

LOL You're too much. Yes I'm the bookworm. (I even have a photo in a yearbook for high school at a lunch table with my nose in a book and ignoring my lunch.) I've been on almost every school journalism staff since 6th grade. Who do you think helps her write stuff to help her study some of her classes, or typed my father's reports when I was younger. I'm not just better at English, I'm better at spelling, grammar, and punctuation as well, but it's nice to see you finally admitting it.

edit on 20-3-2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: Clarification

edit on 20-3-2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: My grammar blew chuncks, so I had to fix it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm convinced manhater is the "child" herself and her "sister". Schizophrenic much?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Be nice. This was a very serious situation tonight. I was wondering why she was taking so long at the store.These people had her drive all over town tonight. They better hope I don't see them, or I will will be calling the cops to have them arrested for loitering.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well on the off chance you're telling the truth I'm glad your sister wasn't hurt.It definately sounded like a scary situation.However,you do realize how dramatic/fake all this sounds given your previous posts about your sister and niece?And it's awful convienient your sister is now posting here....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It's all true. You don't have to take my word.
I told her about ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I dont take anyone's word here on ATS.It's the internet.I don't know you.But I know your post history.so I have reason to question your posts

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It's cool, to each their own.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Well on the off chance you're telling the truth I'm glad your sister wasn't hurt.It definately sounded like a scary situation.However,you do realize how dramatic/fake all this sounds given your previous posts about your sister and niece?And it's awful convienient your sister is now posting here....

I can understand your reluctance to believe, but I was actually a lurker for quite some time before I made my introduction post. I post replies on many different subjects from cooking, to the Joplin tornado, to multiple troops in the Afghan massacre conspiracy. I invite you to check for yourself if you wish, even to PM me and ask away. I'll be happy to answer most any questions to help you clarify things for yourself. I'm staying with my sister, and have been since September, because I'm going through a very painful separation, then divorce. After 17 years of marriage my husband decided he didn't want to be a husband, and from his lack of calls to my daughter, I'm assuming changed his mind on being a father as well. That or he's having too much fun being single once again but I'm trying not to think of that. I didn't mean to stray from the subject at hand. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

No need to prove anything to me.It's not that important.It's only a message board so I'll just take your word for it that you're her sister.Sorry to hear about the divorce.Hope everything works out for you and your daughter.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

No need to prove anything to me.It's not that important.It's only a message board so I'll just take your word for it that you're her sister.Sorry to hear about the divorce.Hope everything works out for you and your daughter.

Thanks. I honestly appreciate that. I could use whatever good thoughts, prayers, what have you, sent my way. Especially today. Right now darling daughter isn't being so darling and is trying her darndest to get on everyone's last nerve. ARGH!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Update:

Cops still have not caught these two.

They had the audacity to show there faces at my job again, even after they stole $700. [Speculative to the investigators, obviously, but no one else was in that car but those two----it's deduction. I know they stole that child's CC] .

Woosh I was on that phone to the officers.

I'm going to get them.

top topics

join