It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federeartion of Light Ship Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I came across this video whilst looking on Before its News (yes, I know lol but bear with me) of an 'alleged' Galactic Federation of Light Space Ship. Now I do not put a large amount of stock in the article itself; but I did find the video intriguing.

The ship was apparently filmed over California on the 12th of March this year and I did use the ATS search facility to see if it already had been posted. I apologise if it has and I missed it.

The reason why it intrigues me is that I have seen a masive number of obviously faked videos out there but most of those do not have the same level of quality that this one has. Basically, what I am saying is; if this is CGI then they did a damn good job in my opinion.

So I put it out to those of you with a much better understanding of CGI for your opinions, but I wonder; could it be real? Could it indeed be an example of Project Blue Beam? I look forward to reading your comments.

Incidently, for those who are interested in reading the article it is here

Thank you for your time and apologies again if I am reposting.
edit on 19-3-2012 by AtlantisX99 because: I always fail to get vid's working first time

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We dont allow GFL stuff here. Please read this for more info.

Closed.

join