It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama controlls the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Earlier today , I am reading a yahoo story about Obamas daughter on spring break in Mexico. I go back to read it after lunch and it is gone .It is very disturbing to see that the Democrats can completely erase a news story in a matter of hours. I don't know why it was erased. This is the first time I have seen a story scrubbed from the internet.
Maybe people were fed up that she had 25 secret service tax payer funded body guards and is vacationing on our dime. Maybe they were mad that they flew down on a tax payer fueled jumbo jet. Don't believe what they say. They dont care about us or our tax dollars. They can fly in a jumbo jet but we must drive an electric car to save the planet. They control the internet folks you read what they want you to read, with the exception of this site.

Linked are the before and after shots of the news stories.

www.theblaze.com...

dailycaller.com...

This can also be found on Drudge Report

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think its a matter of party affiliation as its more a matter of personal security. As the president your family gets protected. If I had enemies in Mexico I wouldn't want them to know my underage daughter is partying it up. This is only another notch in the long line of changes post nine eleven.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by volcom2308

The fact is, stupid stories like
where 'Obamas daughter is Spring Breaking'
is exactly why she needs Secret Service.

So is it a waste of your tax money ?
Certainly, no one would want to hurt, or
use the presidents' daughter as collateral.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What happened to all that outrage and blame we saw from the media over Gitmo, wiretaps, the wars, high gas prices, high unemployment and a litany of other things the media has protected Obama from? These forums aren't much different either.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

while i'm glad you are noticing these things, you need to broaden your horizons a bit. obama doesn't control the media. his bosses do. who are his bosses? search ats and find out. lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yahoo sucks.

I have yahoo because the girlfriend likes it.

Their news is lacking in, well, news.....

The reporting is horrible and very "dumbed down".

As far as the POTUS, why are you surprised when "news" gets scrubbed? It is all a politcal sham and everyone everywhere falls for it.

Thats all I got, sorry

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

She's a CHILD !

She's the daughter of the most powerful man on the PLANET

Uh NO FRIGGEN DUH

She deserves ALL the security it takes to keep her safe.

PERIOD.

Did anyone complain about the Bush twins having a million SS agents to follow them around on their drinking binges ?

NOPE

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
First, it's not a 'Political Ideology' , because I'm sure Bush had as much pull with the Media,

and didn't we just read a story about Obama not controlling anything?

Regardless, Political Party Mud Slinging is worthless, it just brings focus and attention away from the Main Issues that Transcends any 'Political Ideology'

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The perception of uncaring, the perception of the total disregard is what is upsetting.

Millions out of work.
Higher gas prices.
A crummy economy.

And the daughters are doing a vaycay in Mexico.

Do they deserve secret service protection?
Sure.
Do they deserve to take a vacation?
Sure.

Did they have to go on a multi-million dollar trip to Mexico?

No.

They could have vacationed in the States. Given back some of those millions that they take from us in taxes.

In politics perception always trumps truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah this is just a matter of national security. Especially since he's in technically not in the US. Mexico isn't the safest place, and and not only do they tell the location of where he is exactly, but it also tells how many SS agents there are. They're called the secret service for a reason, you don't hear about them.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Zionist's own the media and the major banks, Obama is just a puppet to the Zionist's.
These Zionist's also have a huge interest in the Government, and can use their media to make or break any President. If the President plays the game right for Zionist interests, then he is rewarded with favourable and bias media coverage.
Its all a game, those who own the media and the banks make the rules, the puppets [President/Government] are the players, and the TV viewers are the crowd.
But just like any game, it gets boring when its clearly rigged !

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take before the good ol' Zionist card got played. Oh ATS, you are never predictable.

Anyway, it's kind of funny that in the place of any such "news" about this, instead you can find any number of links discussing how the "news" has disappeared!

It ain't much control of the media if the media discusses that very attempt of control, is it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And I was wondering how long before the " i was wondering how long before the Zionist card came along" would take to come along !
Maybe we only hear about these sort of things on sites like ATS is because of who owns the mainstream media and what their agenda's are. Anyone with half a brain knows that the major banks OWN the Government, and that would mean the President of that Government is a puppet to the bankers. And where was the mainstream media outrage when the banks were being bailed out by the Government, oh thats right, they would rather dedicate 2 weeks to Whitney Houston dying ! And where is the mainstream media outrage at the US Government handing over billions to Israel in "Aid", clearly more than any other country that they give "Aid" too, and doing so while the US is 17 trillion in debt ?
You don't have to beileve that Obama is a puppet, but the results speak for themselves !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Yahoo sucks.

I have yahoo because the girlfriend likes it.

Their news is lacking in, well, news.....

The reporting is horrible and very "dumbed down".

As far as the POTUS, why are you surprised when "news" gets scrubbed? It is all a politcal sham and everyone everywhere falls for it.

Thats all I got, sorry

if you have yahoo if the girlfriend likes it, well... you need a new girlfriend.

top topics

join