It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obamas daughter on spring break, lack of media coverage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
thirteen kids

13? As in the size of a coven? Odd number (pun intended.)

13 kids and 13 years old? (double or nothing)

I wouldn't let a 17 year old kid go!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If i were President, i wouldn't want t he media reporting on everything my kids were doing either.

Kids are out of bounds, whether it's Palin's kids...or Obama's kids.....and especially when they are underage.

Let's try not to make a vast conspiracy out of this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Isn't she a little young to be going to a foreign country for spring break?

I don't think that I would have let my kids go out of country for spring break when they were still in HS.

Just me

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't care where she went for Spring Break - there were going to be 25 secret service agents with her anyways, so all this ... My Tax Dollars... bla bla bla is nonsense. No matter if it was Mexico, or Florida, or the other side of Washington DC, there were going to be 25 agents with her. Think before you speak, or do us a favor and don't speak at all.
And just as a side note, there are thousands of other stupid things that your tax dollars go to that are WAY more of a waste than Secret Service Agents protecting a 13 year old girl and her classmates.
Ugh... Republicans...
edit on 20-3-2012 by HumansBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Who cares? What are they going to do? Break the bank? We're so deep in dept that we'll never be able to pay it back, even if every nation on Earth chipped in. I say let the kids have some fun, and smoke'em if you got'em because we're in for a really bumpy ride.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Its a VACATION why do we need to be up peoples butts all the time. I don't care about Obama at all so why would I care about his daughter. I was in Mexico on vacationthe at the time of his inauguration and I was glad not to be in america when he finally became to office does that mean the media has to follow me because I wasn't in america to bow down?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Nobody is giving the kids grief about it. The fact of the matter is that she's 13 years old, first of all, and the president's daughter, second of all.
The plethora of things that could go wrong is just astounding. Can you imagine what kind of trump card the president's daughter would be? Can you imagine the response the United States would be forced to have if somebody were to get ahold of her?
Ever seen the movie "Taken"? Imagine that X1000. It's unreal. When you were 13 would your parents have let you go to southern Mexico without them? On a vacation for spring break?

It's not the kid's fault, nobody should be saying anything bad about her. Anybody who is is an idiot.

I'm glad there are SS agents with her. She shouldn't be there in the first place though.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Mr Headshot because: SS agents are good.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

...And lets not forget that George W. Bush open the gates for all this to happen with his Patriot Act.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
What is wrong with you posters!
Stupid stories about where Malia is spring breaking,
is exactly why she needs Secret Service.

Why do y'all care?
You really think there are extreme lavish
Obama vacations going on your dime?

Diversify your news gathering outlets.
The ones you listen to are obviously
filling your day with a thing called "Diversion".

bump: this is like the most unimportant thing that is going on in our country at this moment. I am vastly more conecerned with the recent bills being passed then I am with Obama's daughter going on spring break.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think you have all taken the wrong road it's not the trip to mexico and or the 25 SS with them. What realy wrong is the Fact they can remove any news when they wanted to do it !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dolby_X
I think you have all taken the wrong road it's not the trip to mexico and or the 25 SS with them. What realy wrong is the Fact they can remove any news when they wanted to do it !

yes, and this is news why?

hell you're on a website populated with a bunch of conspiracy theorists, i kind of just assumed we all knew this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
She would have Secret Service no matter where she is, spring break or not. Let the poor kid have her fun. I'm thinking some members are hateful and others are just jealous.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I wonder if this trip will be cut short due to the large earthquake that just happened in mexico? Im sure that will cause some grief for the SS with them.

But i agree with most of the people here. They are just kids and will probly have a lot of public grief to deal with because of their fathers position. Which is something totally out of control. Leave them be...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Guys, it's not about the fact that she's on vacation. It's about the fact that a very young member of the first family is on vacation with only a small security force in a part of Mexico that the state dept has an issued warning about. It's about the fact that this is a real and serious security threat. That's all it's about.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All the economic and political problems we face, and you care about what his daughter does on spring break? ARE YOU KIDDING???

Hell, I wouldn't care what my own daughter does during spring break as long as she doesn't get hurt. They're kids, they're supposed to have fun. And what on earth does that have to do with Obama's ability to lead the country? Millions of kids go on spring break every single year, it's part of American life last I checked

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Conspiracy? Really?

Come on, it's just common sense. I am sure it's not good security practices to tell where the daughter of President of the United States is vacationing......

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Conspiracy? Really?

Come on, it's just common sense. I am sure it's not good security practices to tell where the daughter of President of the United States is vacationing......

"Watch Obama's daughter flash her boobs at 4am at Paradise Cove bar in XYZ...only on Fox News!"

Only idiots would demand for that

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Right, let us Americans
go without, why should we not
pay for 13 year olds spring break
vacations. I mean she is the kings daughter
makes her a princess... Here let me throw in
a extra 100 bux thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
does anyone really give a flyin F what a 13 year-old child does for spring break. Is there not more pressing issues in the world today?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
does anyone really give a flyin F what a 13 year-old child does for spring break. Is there not more pressing issues in the world today?

Yes, when the country
is in a bad depression,
people have no jobs,
people are going hungry,
and our leaders laugh at us,
we give a flyin F because it is
NOT THEIR MONEY..

I said it earlier let her throw a pool party
at the white house.. WAY COOLER

How could Obama not think this is
a PR nightmare, OR he does not
care what the AMERICAN people think.
Probably both.

We don't care if IT IS YOUR MONEY!!
This is not his money that is getting
spent on the elite artisticrats

I'm not blaming the kid, hell id take
a free trip to tijuana you want to pay
for it? Didn't think so.
edit on 20-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join