It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have any of you ever seen " thereisnoPresidentclickmylink4details"? You gotta see this if you hav

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
PalinsDirtyLittleSecret.blogspot.com...

Lol, this is the wierdest conspiracy ever, don't even know what to think or where to begin.....

Have seen this girl around for a couple months now, always using same name and posting all over every message board she can find. I just ignored her as a troll, then I was on drudge earlier and a story link led to a message board where this gir and her sister and her brother all starft unloading swearing this is for real.

Lol, guys I am not gonna lie, I don't believe any of this. It is just tooooo out therefor me, but I know a lot of you guys like to peal back the layers exposing the truth, here is your onion. Lol, not promising anyting though, I think she probably just needs meds.

Knida just wanted to know if any of you have seen these people around also.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You have to click "view web version" to see this stuff... and it -is- a bit out there. No supporting evidence. Just look alikes... and odd assumptions... I can't get anything else out of that. Maybe I'm not looking deep enough. Entertaining though, so Star and Flag for u.
edit on 19-3-2012 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
this lady seems crazy beyond a doubt. but its an interesting read non the less.....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
somebody stopped taking their medicine.

edit on 19-3-2012 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

Lol, ya guys I kinda tried to warn you, probably not a stern enough warning though. I believe thi to be one of the crasiest, most nonlinear ( I didn't want to say circular, she is not connecting 2 ends nescessary for a circle)line of reason I think I hav ever come across.

Just might have to permalink that on the droid, so I can show everyone I know I found the nuttiest person on the net.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

meth is one hell of a drug.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Lol, wow damn.it. I should have said that! Forgot about how crazy the cluckers( meth head around central indiana/indianapolis area) think, ya S for you sense you summed it up much better than I .

So this /b/itch is crazy then righ?

Was what I was thinking.....just wanted to share the fail!!!! As far as p O C B L!!--
edit on 20-3-2012 by reddwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is an usual way this person has put together their assessment and does have a feel of mind control operations underneath without explicitly stating it. Overall I do agree with the conclusions and does look like a big messy can of worms if there is some substance to the relationships between internet marketing and politics.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
That hurt my brain

I read the whole thing and have absolutely no idea what hes on about

Any chance of a summary coz I think if Im forced to read it again my head will explode

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
he's tired of not being able to sue everyone.

After reading this please call the FBI and ask that they quit committing crimes against humanity by threatening and torturing myself and my family 24 hours a day for the last 3 years and 10 months. I'm tired of the death threats and being unable to sue everyone.

half of sarah palins identity is completely fabricated- the other half is around the author of this article?

Sarah Palin's background, name, and entire identity is completely fabricated. I know this without any doubt whatsoever because the people you're about to learn about were targeting me online. Half of Sarah Palin's identity is completely fabricated around this organization and the other half around myself and my family's history.

If you've ever seen the movie The Da Vinci Code, Google images is to this organization a symbolic picture book.

yeah. meth really is one hell of a drug. I had a friend many years back that was constantly tweaking. she would tell me all about the reptilian shapeshifters that are running the world. a few years after that i discovered the internet and found out that it really is a thing. this guy really reminds me of that because he's making these weird connections between these people. i'm not saying there's no truth to this, but he's gotten so DEEP that i do question his sanity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

basically everyone who has an online marketing website is a doppelganger of some politician.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

basically everyone who has an online marketing website is a doppelganger of some politician.

Ooooohhhhhhhh is that what hes talking about

And heres me thinking the guy was some kinda nutjob

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Ooooohhhhhhhh is that what hes talking about

And heres me thinking the guy was some kinda nutjob

well.... i didn't say he wasn't! he's got some interesting connections going here, but mostly he's grasping for straws or however that saying goes. he's a definite nut, and probably schizo.

top topics

join