It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee Joins Texas in Fight Against UN's Agenda 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi to all,

While doing my reading i found this interesting article. I searched around ATS and didn't find any.

Today, I'm happy to report that Tennessee lawmakers have passed Joint Resolution 587 by a vote of 72-23 to condemn Agenda 21 as "destructive and insidious." The language used by the Tennessee lawmakers is worth examination, because it is among the harshest and most truthful that has been used to spell out the true plan that Agenda 21 has in store for the United States.

I must confess i'm not very into Agenda 21 and i'm not even from US, but i thought this could be interesting to bring it here

www.activistpost.com...

EDIT: i'll do my homework reading more abou it tommorow...now time to go to bed
edit on 19-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Thanks for posting this, quelmarth. I will take a look at it. I kind of dismissed the Agenda 21 stuff at first, myself. Recently, however, I read up on it again because I have been concerned about some circumstances that have been occurring in my own city that led me to believe something bigger was being played out. I'm glad I took a second look at it, because I'm telling you, my city is on the fast-track to Agenda 21 fulfillment and I'm getting the hell out of here.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bump to keep track of the thread...thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
God Bless America..
I quote from the source by the OP

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the federal government and state and local governments across the country be well informed of the underlying harmful implications of implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 destructive strategies for 'sustainable development,' and we hereby endorse rejection of its radical policies and rejection of any grant monies attached to it.

More people will wake up to the evil the UN brings. Bloodshed will happen before any change comes..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling the United States won't be "united" for long. There is a contingency that wants the U.N. and global courts to impose laws. However, the U.S. Constitution is clear with the 10th Amendment about State's Rights. So, there will be a showdown at some point. I'm on the side of individual freedom, and the right of the states to make their own laws, and not fall for international slavery.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Any chance of immigrating toTenessee?
I thank the OP for a bit o cheerful news in a dismal forcast for freedom these days

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I love TN!! They, like TX dont take no gul-darned shyte!
And, they dont take no state income tax neither!
I live far west of TN, and they take a lot of flak from folks that think they are ignorant hicks. But they are way ahead of the rest of the country on this issue.
GOD Bless Tennessee!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Well aside from letting DHS act as police you are almost like Texas and every other state that does not allow to let DHS take over their state.

I do love Tennessee though, beautiful country.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Great step they took. Can only hope my state and others follow through... Mid 00's EPA has already blocked a family from building a home on their private property. Source

Agenda 21 For Dummies:

The 40 chapter document which includes the abolition of private property for a Brave New World.

"This is crazy it will have no effect on my family, but I was wrong!"
"Stack and pack communities proposed" -for Santa Cruz, California.
edit on 19-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join