It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being "awake" is a curse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
sometimes i stop and think back a couple of years ago and how much happier i was when i was "asleep", before i knew of the master plan of the "invisible" government, rulling over the masses..and how totally messed up and brainwashed people are...

it was a much simpler life back then, and ironically enough i actually had less stress and worries, my worries consisted of what free agent football player was going to be picked up, or the latest main stream media circus...

now in this "awake" state i am bombarded with the following:

*nasa lying to the public and covering up mass information about our solar system and other endevours
*moon landing was indeed staged
*mass conspiracy against the people by TBTB
*global meltdown and economical collapse
*hidden symbolism in almost every hollywood movie or music industry video
*masonic blood rituals and sacrafices
*chemicals placed in almost every food that we consume
*flouride in the water system
*chemtrails
*the puppets known as democrats and republicans
*the joke known as the voting system
*strange sounds in the sky
*pending alien invasion
*our sun being used as a stargate
*massive oil and petrolium conspiracy claiming that oil is actually a renewable source and that TBTB are just making us think that it is depleting as an excuse to inflate prices
*9/11 was a planned inside job/ major blood ritual

etc....

ive also noticed i cant hold a conversation with "regular" people anymore... the things they talk about make me want to rip the hair off of my head!..i just cant hold a conversation about kim kardashian anymore or of how "wasted" and drunk people got at a party or club..etc...

now i go to the mall with my wife and kids, and i just look at those around me as cattle, or sheep.. hypnotized and consumed by products that they dont need.. its almost as if they are all in a trance..its miserable...

my question is... whats the point of being "awake" its like a sad joke by those in charge.. its like knowing the world is headed for a sh** storm and everyone is laughing and drinking and partying all the way to hell, and theres nothing you can do about it...

what can we accomplish by being awake?.. no one believes me, or i would be labeled a nut job... it feels like living in a world full of zombies and im the only one not infected..

was i happier sleeping with my eyes open?... when i think about it..i think i was
...sometimes i look at the sheep and i just feel like being part of the herd and forgetting about all the ways that this world is going to be screwed.. and die happy
edit on 19-3-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It doesn't sound like you're awake, it sounds like you've been brainwashed by everyone and anyone trying to offer some "alternative" theory to everything.

edit on 19-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The always returning question would you take the other pill when asked again.
Blue or Red

People are accurate when they say do you really want the truth.
Knowing can become a curse, especially when you know something big.
You will be isolated from society because whom can you tell that will not ridicule you or worse they could believe you and now they feel like you. Knowing but no where to go.

We need to keep investigating to bring out the truth because then and only then can we start making a difference.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote
reply to post by k1k1to

The always returning question would you take the other pill when asked again.
Blue or Red

People are accurate when they say do you really want the truth.
Knowing can become a curse, especially when you know something big.
You will be isolated from society because whom can you tell that will not ridicule you or worse they could believe you and now they feel like you. Knowing but no where to go.

We need to keep investigating to bring out the truth because then and only then can we start making a difference.

i understand your point...

but will we EVER find the whole truth?.. i dont think so.. whats the point ..i dont think we will find it in our life times..

might as well enjoy the rest of our lives that we were given on this planet

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I know how you feel lol. Surround yourself with Light Workers
will fix everything.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Flag for my agreement, star for that ADORABLE cat!!!

I started a similar thread: 'maybe ignorance IS bliss', and people here responded very rudely. Expect some piss in your cheerios; some people exhibit superhuman zeal for their 'elenins and chemtrails'.

It's like this. "Truthers" will prance about, ridiculing the 'sheep' for not seeing the 'truth', and here's why:

Most truthers are MISERABLE and unhealthy when they find themselves in a rabbit hole, so they insult sane people for being 'blind', secretly hoping to share their misery with someone.

Like that 'friend' that keeps begging you to get drunk with them: they want to drag you down with them, so they don't look/feel as bad/alone. It's terrible.

After opening my third eye (yeeees, it's real), life REALLY started to suck. I thought I really was going crazy. I got a handle on things now (obviously, I'm on A.T.S.
), and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

E.T.A.: Please tell me your cat's name is 'Mr.' something. Like 'Mr. Litter, or 'Mr. Mustache, or something. He looks important, like C.E.O. of Whiskas, or President of the United Furbal Association (PUFA). Chairman of the scratching post? I know!: Captain of the Elite Window Staring Corp. Nooo... The Duke of Yarn. YES!
edit on 19-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: mew! ruff?growwwwll... hiss! bark! swipe„ yipe yipe yipe!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would tend to agree that being "awake" is indeed a curse... I don't necessarily agree with everything you've laid out as causing someone to be "awake"... but none the less it seems as though the more you know anymore the greater you're despised...

In turn the greater you're despised the more resentful you become of those that choose to remain intentionally ignorant... the more resentful you become the more your view of everyone and everything becomes jaded... then you become isolated because you realize there's no point in talking because no one will listen anyway because they'd rather step out in front of the bus than have to think about the repercussions of doing so... then you start hoping that they'll all just jump in front of the bus... and then when they aren't doing it fast enough you begin to want to start shoving them under it...

I believe that's how Hitler got started... anyway... off to the rally... don't want to keep the sheep waiting and the bus idling... gas is getting expensive ya know...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote
reply to post by k1k1to

I'm trying hard, so effing hard, to believe this. I'd shove the red pill RIGHT UP Morpheus' ass.

edit on 19-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: how do yu spell suppository? o.O

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
I would tend to agree that being "awake" is indeed a curse... I don't necessarily agree with everything you've laid out as causing someone to be "awake"... but none the less it seems as though the more you know anymore the greater you're despised...

In turn the greater you're despised the more resentful you become of those that choose to remain intentionally ignorant... the more resentful you become the more your view of everyone and everything becomes jaded... then you become isolated because you realize there's no point in talking because no one will listen anyway because they'd rather step out in front of the bus than have to think about the repercussions of doing so... then you start hoping that they'll all just jump in front of the bus... and then when they aren't doing it fast enough you begin to want to start shoving them under it...

I believe that's how Hitler got started... anyway... off to the rally... don't want to keep the sheep waiting and the bus idling... gas is getting expensive ya know...

If I EVER run into you@a bus station, I'm runnng like hell!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I prefer the light of day to living in a cave.

Plato

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My reply to this is YES, it is worth being awake.

It is just a first step, and there are many more to take before you may find satisfaction, but now that you are walking, keep following the path. Part of losing interest in the scene at the mall, and what happened at the party is the ego disillusionment. Let it go. As a participants in a capitalist society, our egos are relentlessly engorged, but to wake up is to let this go.

99% of us are infants when it comes to knowing the landscape of our world within. If you were to close your eyes and focus on nothing except your breath across your upper lip as you breathe through your nose, how long can you remain focused without your brain flooding you with other thoughts?

Thirty seconds would be an achievement, even three breath cycles. Most of us can not do even this, instead we are victims of the meanderings of our minds and egos, very much the way Freud suggested.

The focus on the breath is called Anapana meditation, and in my own experience I have found Vipassana meditation really effective, especially if you can take 10 days away to sit at a meditation center.

Not to push it, but it is something that really worked for me. In any case I would say that the next thing to seek is inner balance.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm the odd one out.. every time.

I can't talk to most people about conspiracy topics, because I am afraid they will be interested and offer their astounding 'insight'..

I used to know a guy who one time mentioned something about .. jimmy hendrix or someone being illuminati or some rubbish, and that's when I knew I could never talk to them about anything again. Whatever it was, if he didn't have any other opinions or if he didn't understand something, then obviously he was being kept out of the loop on purpose and it has to be the TPTB pulling the strings... (because he was just so damn important)...

It's easier to facepalm behind a monitor and log off than to have to sit face to face with someone as they reveal to you this intricate tale of deceit and dishonesty and not cave their face down their throat.

It's even worse when it's lunch break and he rocks up with his buddy, the OTHER conspiracy expert, who proceeds to tell me all about everything and how we're all sheep.

Aliens, UFO's, Cryptozoology, ancient civilizations.... yes yes yes!!! Like a magnet.

9/11, haarp, lhc, everythingontvisTBTPyoustupidsheeple, alex jones, icky, warforoil, blah blah... no no no!!! gives me instant cancer.

I guess a polite, I disagree.. would have sufficed. But it was myself who told him about ATS...

"Hey guess what! I'm a conspiracy nut! But I don't go f..."

"Hey sounds good. Where can I get some?????"

"Uh, here's the URL!"

"Hey did you know that Aliens and UFOs??? Chemtrails Illuminati hadrons?? And nibiru elenin solar flare tornado!!!! on the 25'th of MAARRRRCCHHH!!!!!!!"

"Oh you're a lunatic conspiracy nut, I had not expected this! You'll believe EVERYTHING!! I'm gettin' outta here."

O.o

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss. I realized this many years ago, but I am a glutton for punishment.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeitgeistonwheels
My reply to this is YES, it is worth being awake.

It is just a first step, and there are many more to take before you may find satisfaction, but now that you are walking, keep following the path. Part of losing interest in the scene at the mall, and what happened at the party is the ego disillusionment. Let it go. As a participants in a capitalist society, our egos are relentlessly engorged, but to wake up is to let this go.

99% of us are infants when it comes to knowing the landscape of our world within. If you were to close your eyes and focus on nothing except your breath across your upper lip as you breathe through your nose, how long can you remain focused without your brain flooding you with other thoughts?

Thirty seconds would be an achievement, even three breath cycles. Most of us can not do even this, instead we are victims of the meanderings of our minds and egos, very much the way Freud suggested.

The focus on the breath is called Anapana meditation, and in my own experience I have found Vipassana meditation really effective, especially if you can take 10 days away to sit at a meditation center.

Not to push it, but it is something that really worked for me. In any case I would say that the next thing to seek is inner balance.

hooray, meditation challenge! You'll see me in the lotus position, furrowing my brow and grunting. I'll have trainer there, rubbing my shoulders, squirtling water in my mouth, and pumping me up for the main event.

Huff puff

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If we all sleep behind the wheel, who's fault is it when we go so off course that we are past the point of no return and on a downward spiral off the highest cliff? A few years ago I was completely in the land of denial...was I happier? Not really, I was just more docile, self effected and vapid.

Finding a social circle that offers conversational topics of interest to you and understanding will do you a world of good.
Then you won't feel so isolated by the knowledge you gained, ignorance you lost.

edit on 19-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

What's so wrong with an illuminati hardon? Hell, I'm half mast just thinking about chemtrails. Oooh, and reptillian warlizards from the galactic federline dills of doe.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
people are crazy get use to it and calm down

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Lord I couldnt wait for the page to load so I can press reply.Yes its a curse I know it first hand.I was happier,had a lot of friends,could talk about things and nothing,could make a whole crowd laugh at every sentence.Now,i barely socialize,when I open my mouth its like HUEY FREEMAN in THE BOONDOCKS,and the isht is that now that I think I figured out everything,at least the human part,i dont freaking know how to deal with it.
Born and raised in a catholic family,awake I think since I was 13,because something wasnt right.How can my almighty God create me imperfect,then plant a tree in the middle of my house,wit a tempting talking snake,and even being All knowing,dont expect me to eat the fruit of the tree.Put it in any metaphore possible,it didnt make sense back the to me,still make absolute no sense to me now.
But now I walk,half the person I use to be,seeing everything unfold as it should,like watching a movie you already watched,seeing the mass being led to the slaughter house,but HAPPY WITH THE SIMPLE STUFF.Not wondering half the stuff that are facts out there,that I worry about.

And I wonder,WHO IS THE FOOL HERE?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
being awake is a blessing, you become more independant and seperate yourself from all the crap with ease.
i'm so much happier now that I know where and what I am. everything else is just an illusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
reply to post by mainidh

What's so wrong with an illuminati hardon? Hell, I'm half mast just thinking about chemtrails. Oooh, and reptillian warlizards from the galactic federline dills of doe.

Ahh illuminati hardons do not suffer the same catastrophic effects of a turkey sandwich!
That's still rather foul.

Reptilian war lizards... you know, I read that as wizards at first, and thought of prince william, as his missus was on the telly this morning for her 'first speech'... and shes nearly 30... only starting to speak? I still don't know which one she was in the Harry Potter movies though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join