It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorist tip 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I received this warning from the bishop today about the use of politically incorrect terminology. Please try to pay attention to your language!

"Towel Heads" We have been informed that the islamists do not like to be called "Towel Heads." The item they wear on their heads is actually a small sheet.

Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "little sheet heads."

Thank you for your support in being attentive to their sensitivities in this matter!

www.timebomb2000.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Awwwwweeee ... Sheeeeettt ... =-) .. "Sheet heads" lol ... .My uncle used to work for TI and he told me a story about them burning down a U.S. Embassy while he was over there. He was telling me how funny it was when they looked back at thier embassy on fire and people jumping from the 3rd floor because the building was on fire underneath them. LoL .... He told me that they were totally missing a common sense factor, that most people have except for the French ... and they just think they are everything ... because U.S. didn't drop a nuke on them like we did the Japanese and they think that we don't know they had anythign to do with the attack on Pearl Harbor but we know that they do .... alond with the rest of the world they are just al Scared of the U.S. and then the U.S. is scared of russia being as they are the only country in the world who has more nukes then us ..

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Awwwwweeee ... Sheeeeettt ... =-) .. "Sheet heads" lol ... .My uncle used to work for TI and he told me a story about them burning down a U.S. Embassy while he was over there. He was telling me how funny it was when they looked back at their embassy on fire and people jumping from the 3rd floor because the building was on fire underneath them. LoL .... He told me that they were totally missing a common sense factor, that most people have except for the French ... and they just think they are everything ... because U.S. didn't drop a nuke on them like we did the Japanese and they think that we don't know they had anything to do with the attack on Pearl Harbor but we know that they do .... along with the rest of the world they are just all Scared of the U.S. and then the U.S. is scared of Russia being as they are the only country in the world who has more nukes then us .

Are you serious about that being funny?

Oh and SIRR1 don't you think that your terminology is just right down racist.
Do you support/encourage the use of such terminology?
Do you think that type of terminology lives up to the "Deny ignorance which we stand for?

I mean now a days terms like "Towel Head" are being used in the same way that Nazi Germans used the word "Jude" back then.

One more question: Does one of you know any Arab person or any person ho wears a turban?

Oh and remember [size=30]DENY IGNORANCE

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Its all used in good fun
. "Little sheet heads" oh thats classic.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i do know arabs that wear towels on their heads. i shared this joke with one of my"towel head" friends from college and he thought it was hillarious. they know, or i should say he knows at least, that most of us started cracking these jokes after 9/11 and it's more directed to the terrorists not to the everyday arab american or the ones over seas. And i say as long as it's out there for good fun i dont see what the problem is. Im white with german and native american in my background and i dont care if anyone makes a joke about that as long as its not ment to be hateful. little do you know they make jokes about the things they notice about us too.

DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No joke would be truly funny if it didn't offend someone. Just because a person may tell a joke or even laugh at one doesn't make them ignorant. It's that kind of nonsense PC metality that threatens to take all the fun out of our lives. Keep being offensive SIRR1 and those of us with a good sense of humor will keep on laughing... even if it's US that are the butts of the jokes.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hell as long as its not too extreme, even I laugh at some white and Republican jokes.

new topics

top topics

join