It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel Loves Iran' Initiative takes off......

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I believe freedom isnt free if you breath red white and blue and the war in Iran is horrible, but its worth the deaths. However... We do need blood sacrifices for the sun god. All hail horus, which celebrity shall die this june 20th oh god of heat and light.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I will add: it would be nicer if the west would butt out too

the billions of dollars sent to Israel.... the UN veto's....the blind eye in the media... and the list can go on!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I'n not weak or racist, as you say. I am a realist. Jews came from Poland, did they not?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Ahem. Sorry mayby i should have capitalized some of my previous statement. I said,"Such blanket statements MAKE YOU LOOK weak and racist." I did not say you are specifically racist just that the post made it appear so a bit. Some jews came from Poland,but not all of them. There were jewish people in the area formerly known as palestine BEFORE 1947 as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Irregardless of other issues at hand, this is a very important message to get out worldwide.

IRANIANS WE LOVE U: a message to Iran from Israel

We Love You

Re: We Love You (too !)

THANK YOU so much for starting this beautiful campaign. Iranians have to hide their faces cause it is too dangerous in a country where even having a facebook account is forbidden... a lot of bloggers are already arrested... so participating in such campaigns is very dangerous for Iranians, showing clearly one's face impossible

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe its hard for Iranians to get their voices out. I send love and light to their freedom.

Letters from Iran - Green Movement and freedom for Iranians

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In Tel aviv they're even going to the streets!

www.haaretz.com...

also plausible considering the amount of rockets aimed at them from Sout Lebanon

edit on 27-3-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is awesome. Hope the message spreads far!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Already been said by all the posters on the pages before me, but this is amazing!

A country is nothing more than its people, and with people like this, things will be sorted to the best!

The question is only how many more will follow. More of this, and less of religious s**t!
We need a worldwide religious reset/wipe, and at least 80% of our problems will be gone.
edit on 30-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

As an Iranian I can make you sure that almost none of Iranians has ever had any sort of problem with Jewish and Israeli people. There are those who think its not right the way palestinians are treated in the war between Israelis n Palestinians. well, i do not wanna go in detail here but actually Jewish people care much more about Iran than Palestinians do actually..There is the belief among the Palestinians that it is absolutely ok and even encourage to kill Iranian #es!! ( though I dont even consider myself a Muslim), while they are getting the biggest financial and military help ever from Iranians..but for the Jewish and Israeli Community, its true that they Love Iran, The Ancient Persia, and the Iranians.. as it was Cyrus the Great who set the Jewish people free from the captivity to return home to their Holy Land , to rebuild their Temple and to be living as free men and women again..Thats why they call Cyrus the Great as "The Father"... at least somewhere betwwen 10 to 20 percent of
Israel population is composed of Iranians or Iranian decent Jewish. We Iranians Love Every Nation in the World Including Israelees. Never think of Iranians as the way the crazy regym of Iran might try to depict Iran...The most successful foreign citizen of America are Iranians as the US government declares.Firooz Naderi the Director for Solar System Exploration for Nasa and former head for the Mars Exploration Project for 10 years, Anoosheh Ansari , Pierre Omidyar, founder/CEO of eBay, Omid Kordestani; Senior Advisor to Office of the CEO and Founders at Google, Proffessor Mohammad Jamshidi , internal programm manager of NASA Space station,Hamid Berenhi , member of scientists of NASA space station,Dr. Ghassem R. Asrar the NASA's Science Deputy Associate Administrator , Dr. Kazem Omidvar, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center,Dr. Reza Qaffarian, Engineer of Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA space station, California Institue of Technology, Proffessor Parviz Moein; the founding director of the Center for Turbulence Research at Stanford and Ames,& ONLY one of his awards include "NASA's Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal", Proffessor Samad Hayati; former technology manager for NASA's Mars Exploration program. , ONLY TO NAME A FEW! Always have it in your mind that all Iranians ( except for a very liitle minority of less than 1 percent) LOVE EVERY NATION AND EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. we are all about science, culture, hospitality and love toward everyone. Hope the current regym would be gone in few years an you all have the opportunity to explore the beautiful land of Iran for yourself. Peace to Humanity..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, this will work about as well as the United States telling every American they don't have to pay taxes for 1 year...

It's the leaders that make the decisions not a few hippies...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Most people around the world have nothing against each other...Only the war profiters encourage hatred and fear amongst the nations...they have caused unbelivable amounts of misery ,wars and sorrow around the world throughout the history.and they made a fortune out of that....The time has finally come to get rid of them once and for all...The new ERA is surfacing.I am not sure that we can eliminate them all and for good.but this is a very good start...People are actually thinking out of the box for the first time in the history...lets face it ,there have never been more people informed or "disinformed" at any time in history than now... Wrong can not rule out for ever..The truth will reveal itself sooner or later.this is the law of nature....Peace..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If Israel and Iran learned to love each other, nothing would make me happier.

Sadly, I doubt this will happen until much blood has been spilled.

Hopefully on the other side of the coming chaos, love is waiting for both Israel and Iran...and for the rest of us...

Peace on earth!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSmasher

I believe that it is only a matter of time for one or both of these nations. You see, people in both are becoming more and more sophisticated in thier thinking. They no longer see the voting that occurs in thier nations as being any better than a dictatorship, because the results seem largely the same. They are begining the process of uniting against thier leaders tyranny, and propegandism, and slowly the numbers of people in both nations, who are against military and violent confrontation are increasing.

One can and should hope that the logical conclusion of this activity, will be the utter collapse of the arms of the international military industrial complex centres in BOTH nations, and unity between the faiths of man based on respect and freedom, rather than xenophobia and bigotry, like the kind exposed by the leaders of both Iran and Israel. Once this cancerous situation that currently exists in the upper reaches of politics in the nations concerned has been excised and dealt with by the people, the mending can truely begin. My greatest hope is that the Israeli people realise that the Palestinian people also deserve thier respect and some freedom from the constant terror under which they live.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join