It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel Loves Iran' Initiative takes off......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+122 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

'Israel Loves Iran' Initiative takes off......

www.haaretz.com

An online call for peace initiated by an Israeli couple has managed to achieve the support of 1,000 Israelis and Iranians. And it all began with two posters...

Attached to each poster was the caption, "To the Iranian people, To all the fathers, mothers, children, brothers and sisters, For there to be a war between us, first we must be afraid of each other, we must hate. I'm not afraid of you, I don't hate you. I don t even know you. No Iranian ever did me no harm."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com
current.com
www.haaretz.com
edit on 19-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
here are the two posters that started it all.

So amazing, I love that we live in an age where such a simple idea can be shared so widely and inspire so many. This campaign is showing the faces of Israeli and Iranian people, not their corrupt governments, this is an aspect we often overlook, at the end of the day, countries are made up of people that have more in common then they are usually made to believe.

Iranians respond to Israeli facebook initiative: Israel, we love you too
The 'Israel loves Iran' Facebook campaign has begun to receive numerous responses from Iranians, who started responding to the Israeli initiative that calls on people to announce their love for the Iranians by posting pictures on Facebook.

Awesome.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
worth adding for those who wish to see the country their government is looking to drop bombs on: The Beautiful Iran you Weren't Aware of

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Awesome. Love to see this kind of movement. Hope it spreads like wildfire.
edit on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:26:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

That is Awesome. I don't have anything else to say. This is great news.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've already shared this with every person I know that has an email address.

Truly inspirational and gives me hope that there is a brighter day ahead for mankind.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Love is not a feeling, it's a force - an overwhelming energy.

This movement could very well stop the war by the grace of the Most High.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is really amazing! We need more of this in the world!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Love is not a feeling, it's a force - an overwhelming energy.

This movement could very well stop the war by the grace of the Most High.

We can only hope.
Hope it blows up big and blows up quick.

My message for everyone who brandishes a weapon out there in the world: Just stop. Put it down. Don't launch that missile. Ignore the elites who want us to kill each other.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So,,,,,,,shall we take a moment here and realize that maybe we could do the same ? With Syria,Iran? Uganda?

A simple idea has been shown to us how to defeat TPTB.

If I were computer savvy I would start it off but Im not. Any takers?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It is awesome, but the words of the public are not the words of those in power, unfortuantely.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Most likely government propaganda. Get a few more sheep to sign up then nuke the # out of them and laugh at their ignorance. Israel has some pretty bad PR here lately. How about we throw up a few hippie signs then nuke them. Like vietnam without the nukes
edit on 19-3-2012 by SinDefiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Way to go people! Love not
hate. Peace not war.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Awesome. Love to see this kind of movement. Hope it grows like wildfire.

Same, think it's brilliant. If it takes off properly and does well enough it'll just be proof that these wars aren't about the populations of each country, they're about a selfish minority that don't even represent us properly at all.

Would be a great way to expose them as the manipulators, liars and war criminals that they are. They don't care about bodies being ripped apart by bombs and battle that they started without our consent, they just want power.
edit on 19-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

We got to break the chains of fear and prisons of hate somehow.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I dont think most of us understand how difficult it must be for the people living in Israel and Iran. They are bombarded with their own tailored propaganda and their own neighbours, like ours are most likely sheeple themselves. These people risk being ourcasts in their own society, under the scrutiny of their family and friends who are zionists or Iranian fundamentalists/ religious fanatics. Beyond that their own tyranical governments must not take to kindly to these movements.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
To any Iranians reading : I don't want anything to do with my government pushing for war with your country, hope you're all doing well.

Originally posted by el1jah
I dont think most of us understand how difficult it must be for the people living in Israel and Iran. They are bombarded with their own tailored propaganda and their own neighbours, like ours are most likely sheeple themselves. These people risk being ourcasts in their own society, under the scrutiny of their family and friends who are zionists or Iranian fundamentalists/ religious fanatics. Beyond that their own tyranical governments must not take to kindly to these movements.

Agreed, it's an absolute disgrace.
edit on 19-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Me too!
Thanks for sharing this OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Brilliant! S+F, I hope this really gets some steam behind it too!

Iran is home to the largest population of Jews in the Middle East outside of Israel, and they seem quite content there, maybe if sentiment like this gets some momentum more Iranians and Israelis can see past their government's rhetoric and find peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Iran is home to the largest population of Jews in the Middle East outside of Israel....

Wow, I did not know that, how can I wonder if the average Israeli citizen know that....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join