It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interactive "Scale of the Universe"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Now I know we have all seen "the scale of the universe "

I for one think it is amazing looking at it, well this one is interactive and even though it doesnt have all the answers to Life and the Universe it is in fact quite interesting.

You learn things from it that I know I didn't know before. One interesting fact I found out was that Uranium-238 has a half life that is 4.5 billion years old, as old as the Earth itself.

Check it out for yoursevles and enjoy.

apod.nasa.gov...

also APOD (Astronomy Pic of the Day) is a great website for all you space junkies out there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OH this site is cool, dammit i have school work to do and im busy clicking on smaller and smaller objects haha this should keep me entertained for a bit, great link!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Thanks for that

You've made my head hurt........and my eyes are bleeding!

very cool

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to do this, but this has been posted quite a few times already...starting back in 2010.

That being said, it is super cool and definitely worth sharing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Probably one of the most useful thing posted as of late, who'd of thought ats still posts useful informative stuff instead of omg i predict w/e haha. That was pretty cool though actually learnt something from it too, wondered why clay was always such a pita when out in the garden and now i know

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I figured people would enjoy this, not everything has to be conspiracy theories

I found quite interesting that Galaxy IC 1101 is 5 million Light Years across and contains over 5 trillion stars imagine seeing something like that.

I hope everyone enjoys.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank you so much I love this

I suppose it brings a new meaning to the phrase ' Thick as two short plancks '

top topics

join