It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused soldier has 'no memory' of massacre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Of course he does not remember
it. He has PTSD very bad.
They use to call it *shell shock*
now they call it PTSD, still the same thing.
Also I'm sure this guy acted alone.
The evidence supports nothing
else but the lone gunman.
You people say you love freedom?
THIS MAN HAS NOT HAD HIS DAY IN COURT
in my book, it is still INNOCENT until
proven guilty. These off with his head folks
without a due trial must enjoy getting bent
over a barrel. SHAME ON YOU

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
'doesnt remember'...of course not...a couple of 'sips of something'...well of course....3 hours of surveilance tape...hmmm........rabitt hole is just getting deeper.

a soldier who has been injured a couple times, spent time in hospitals, just assuming some type of surgery was done ( i can already here the replies being typed) maybe something implanted or 'changed', then let him go back to combat, stress him out more, help push him over the edge, ( insert high tech mind control comments here) xtras dressed as american soldiers

and/or

soldier leaves base..after a certain time his absence is noticed,helos called in, troops head out, logicaly ( i think) towards nearby villages. in a village, sparadic gunfire, yelling starts. how long, who knows. civillians stay hidden, gunfire comes and goes for a bit, (soldiers leaves heads to other village) now troops arrive at first village, very tense situation since gunfire had been heard in area,yelling of orders, searching and setting up a perimeter, now civilians start to emerge and see the dead and wounded and the troops, equating the troops with the killing..repeat at next village

in the lastest reports, 'western military officials' say that the helos were out to pick up the wounded and that american troops were out looking for the guy once they realized he was gone. AND, ...the afgans state only that they are 'convinced' or 'believe' that 1 soldier cannot kill so many people in 2 different villages'

i fully expect ufo's to also be involved along with swamp gass and poorly reflected lighting

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
But didn't he turn himself in, he must have remembered something, I have to read through everything again.

Atleast someone named Stormdancer777 has plenty of common sense and read the story thoroughly . The dude definitely remembers otherwise he wouldn't have known he did something wrong enough to turn himself into the military authorities. Seems like most of you want to believe there's so much more to it than a guy trying to get a lesser conviction. Willful ignorance much?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

FORT LEAVENWORTH, Kan. (AP) — The soldier accused in the massacre of 16 Afghan civilians owes $1.5 million from a 2003 arbitration ruling that found him guilty of securities fraud. The National Association of Securities Dealers found that Robert Bales, another man and his company "engaged in fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, churning, unauthorized trading and unsuitable investments." Records show Gary Liebschner of Columbus, Ohio, filed the complaint in 2000, when Bales was a stockbroker. The arbitration panel found Bales' conduct "fraudulent and malicious."
this might shed some light on the situation evidently he was in a good deal of debt.Goes on to say that he was in-debt even before he enlisted and then so that might help explain more of whats going on with this guy and factors that could have led up to him "snapping" so to speak

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Apparently this guy was having marital and financial troubles. He was also seen drinking alcohol on the night of the massacre, two soldiers have admitted drinking with him and are facing disciplinary actions. I think it's less angel army/mind control and more likely a guy under a lot of pressure who just snapped. It's happened countless times before. People snap all the time, just to varying degrees.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Even if he was drunk that doesn't mean anything! There's no proof he was drinking at the time of conviction. Therefore no evidence he was drunk. Sorry people get some facts.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

People still actually think it was only two kids who shot up Columbine.

That a handful of terrorists caused demolished building7.

That an iceberg sunk the Titanic.

We can do better than that ATS, come on.

edit on 20-3-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

He was at the bar. i doubt he had just a "few sips" of anything. The dude was likely blacked out drunk. Lawyers do lie for their clients ya know.
edit on 20-3-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

People still actually think it was only two kids who shot up Columbine.

I suppose it was ninja-reptoids controlled by the illuminati who are in-turn controlled by giant aliens from planet x that were the real culprits.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here's an article talking about him consuming alcohol. If they are correct then he was at least under the influence of alcohol.

Article #1

I just did a bit of light research. I found the Wikipedia page has quite a few different links to other articles on the subject. I just had casual exposure to this story through the internet (I don't watch much t.v) but I'm going to try to dig a little deeper and stay up to date on this story as it unfolds.

I'm just throwing this out there, maybe he was on some kind of drugs, maybe meth? My friend's dad was high one night and shot his uncle to death over a petty argument. The dad has sworn since then that he has no memory of it even though there were witnesses and the evidence is overwhelming. There are a lot of crazy people out there, some were normal then went crazy for a thousand different reasons. Some people just lose it, look at all the mass murders and spree killings. It makes a lot more sense and is much more believable than a manchurian candidate or some other ridiculous conspiracy. It just makes sense, why would tptb even want to cause this, it's going to be a nightmare and frankly an embarrassment for the American government to have to deal with.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
MK Ultra possibly? But to what end? What does Afghani outrage over this extreme event lead to?

Maybe this is just is testing ground to see if the brain washing works before they use it here in the States on military personal so they will fire on US citizens when told to?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Wouldn't be surprised that
most of the military is boozed-up and on heroin.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Azadok

I was thinking about this and have a theory that involves religion , the locust army of revelation has 7000 thousand fallen angels with them and they are described to be able to sting someone . There have been lots of cops snapping and killing people and reporting not remembering or knowing why they did it . What if these inter dimensional fallen angels are stinging people and taking them over then releasing them after the carnage . Just a thought and I am not making an excuse for this guy.

this is exactly the reason why I hate religion.

bit specific, no?

I hate religion because there is a massacre of Afghan civilians blamed on one soldier and then on an internet forum, some bloke makes a reference to a locust angel army?

Very specific and odd reason to hate religion

He meant that he hates how Religion is nuts and yet people believe it anyways. the guy suggests that an army of inter demensional fallen angels are responsible for murder and have been doing it on a large scale... how does that not sound insane? and then we atheists are called deluded for not believing in this or any of the other stories.

that is exactly the reason why I hate religion.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
tragic.......

...one 'assumes' he left the bases un-noticed..ie he would have had to by pass security, with the thought that if he was seen, it is very likly it would have been shoot first ask questions later. much more so with his return...so upon heading back to base ,i gunna assume it is ALOT easier to walk up to the gaurds than to try to sneak back into the base....he 'turned himself in' cause he had to.

we have this mass killing and we have to one in france.............................is there something 'else' going on that we are not suppose to pay attention too???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think by pissing off the locals in these 'Occupied' nations, our Military Industrial Complex is literally farming terrorism for profit and has been for the last ten thousand years or so. How many times have we heard the stories about guys like Tim Osman and the CIA meetings with Bin Laden himself in Dubai, british soldiers running around with explosives and shooting at cops while dressed as arabs, rendition flights leased with Major League Baseball owned planes, or guys like Noriega cashing American Bush Co. checks to load Barry Seal brand coc aine into Mena AK? What the hell good is peace to those who profit from war?
edit on 23-3-2012 by twitchy because: My Doughnut had a hole in it

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sirhan Sirhan rings a bell.

looks like they are slowly perfecting the methods they use.

He's been on how many tours of Iraq and Afghan..and a friends leg blown off is what snaps him?
bah...

''drink this, walk that way.. and come back when you wake up!''

yes sir!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
there does appear to be more to this case than meets the eye
but its incredibly foolish to jump to any kind of conclusions unless we are provided more evidence
i do not personally know any parties involved...i do not know who is credible and who isnt....but experience tells me dont trust any of the f#*&ers
im in no hurry the truth will inevitably surface.... it always does (sometimes it takes a while)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join