It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused soldier has 'no memory' of massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
About a month ago while I was in a bar my drink got juiced up...probably GHB. I woke up with absolutely no memory at all of what happened after I ordered my beer and when I woke up, as much as I could try digging...nothing. I wasn't drunk either.

My cousin described what happened and I could hardly believe... I apparently beat up one of his friend which I didn't knew and much more. Now, I would never EVER do anything like that, its not in my character to do something like that, I'm the most friendly dude you'll ever meet....but thats what happened, I didn't pass out, I went to bed on my own also...

I got trashed many times in my life but I could always have memories of my evenings and I have never indulged in such behaviors. Suprisingly I wasn't hung over at all that morning when I woke up...it was like a blink of an eye. One second I was sipping my beer talking to a friend.....blink....waking up on a couch confused as hell.

That shooting story is indeed intriguing as the marine has no memory at all of what happened. Plus the fact that there is witness accounts of multiple shooters. It has the strange circumstance of what could be a set up or staged event.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As part of the investigation I wonder whether bullets are matched to a firearm. Even when bullets are mass manufactured (as I imagine army issue ammunition is) then it could still have unique markings that could prove the bullets/ammunition came from a particular firearm.

Am a believer in psych ops and Tavistock have all but perfected the art of mind control - so they need to be considered.

The legal representative stating his client had 'sips of something' - sounds more like something an adolescent would say on getting into trouble.

The media are not presenting a very believable front for the cabal/illuminati/whatever anymore. Some articles are just too flimsy to have any credibility let alone facts.

Much Peace...to all the Souls who die so needlessly in war - in Spirit may you guide the rest of us...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Threads are getting to predictable, how did I know this guy was brainwashed?

He messed up and doesn't want to take the blame for it. This puts yet another black eye on the US military.

Then again, soldiers are constantly told to do things that they shouldn't. Example, my buddy was in Afghanistan doing what he called a routine security check on some neighborhoods, his squad or whatever was supposed to be there for three hours. Making sure people had food and water. After thirty minutes they got a call to check out another part of the area they were in and as soon as they got to the new location they noticed the part of this town they just left was being shelled with explosives. When they asked the guy who was in charge of their sqaudron, they were all told to dismiss what they'd just seen and it was on a need to know basis (whatever that means!). Now that he's back in the states, he doesn't even know why he was really over seas in the first place. I'm always picking his brain about how he feels about being in the armed forces, and his response is usually that of confusion and/or having feelings that he's been lied too for the last 4 years of his life. He never thought our government would be the shady type and I told him to open his eyes. He has since then and dreds the day he gets called back into action, because he doesn't believe what the military is doing is right anymore. He signed up to protect life, not take it away without a just reason. I feel bad for anyone in the service because of stories like this.

Just some food for though.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RicFlair because: typos/spelling errors

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Ah, my Neptunean Brother, Galll Rran Lall Set.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Accused soldier has 'no memory' of massacre

www.heraldsun.com.au< br />

THE US soldier accused of massacring 16 Afghan civilians in a door-to-door rampage, has no memory of the incident, his lawyer said today.

"He has no memory," Mr Browne told CBS News. "He has an early memory of that evening and a later memory of that evening but he doesn't have any in between."

Mr Browne said Sgt Bales, 38, had not admitted to the killings. He also said Sgt Bales was "in shock".

Mr Browne also said his client was not drunk on the night of the massacre but had had a "couple of sips of something".
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-3-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

this doesn't really prove anything except that the soldier does not want to be punished for the event. There are talks of possible death sentances and if I were in this soldiers shoes i would be saying i didn't remember anything either.

also, was the lawyer there watching the soldier drink or is he just taking the word of the soldier.

is it possible this soldier is a fall man? of course! But this article does not prove anything expect establish the soldiers claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But didn't he turn himself in, he must have remembered something, I have to read through everything again.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Did they bother giving the guy a UA or anything to test his system? Anyone know? If not they should have!

Last I checked Alcohol was banned for consumption and possession on overseas deployments such as Afghanistan for Soldiers but that was 2 yrs ago so did that rule change?

edit on 19-3-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
People do blackout and go into a sort of unconscious waking state, I'm not going to explain it but I can tell you that it does happen. Whether it happened to this soldier or not I don't know, but I know it happens.

Tends to happen during extreme situations and emotions. You can get drunk enough that this state ensues.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
He's a patsy. Even the locals say it wasn't just 1 guy. So they drugged 1 guy and then told him he was drunk and tried to brainwash in the memory. I'd guess he's been tortured for hours with photos of all the houses and dead bodies with lots of complimentary abuse. Good for him he can speak truth (not in his memory banks).

And if it were a civilian court I doubt they'd manage to convict him either - after all, where the # is the evidence? (right, its "secret").

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
MK Ultra possibly? But to what end? What does Afghani outrage over this extreme event lead to?

Islamic solidarity in other countries = car bombs at embassies or suicide bombs at coffee shops = more mayhem = more pretext for foreign wars and domestic terrorism = happy psychopaths.

It's a fairly simple equation, really.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You do have a point. This guy is indeed likely a Manchurian Candidate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my current theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

I was thinking about this and have a theory that involves religion , the locust army of revelation has 7000 thousand fallen angels with them and they are described to be able to sting someone . There have been lots of cops snapping and killing people and reporting not remembering or knowing why they did it . What if these inter dimensional fallen angels are stinging people and taking them over then releasing them after the carnage . Just a thought and I am not making an excuse for this guy.

this is exactly the reason why I hate religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My BS flag got raised the moment the MSM aired this "story". I knew he would have zero recollection and I knew his wife would come out saying this is out of character. Its the government cover-up cliche, its the carrot that they hang in front of our noses.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
it's called bull@#$%. he's a lawyer and trying to save his client from a lethal injection.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The two most obvious answers are that he is either a) lying or b) suppressing the memories due to shock.

It is one of those two things... and if this was an act of revenge it's just sick to target civilians like he did.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Now he is being accused of stealling some old mans mill dollars in stock fraud. On yahoo news to lazy to cut and paste. Time for our men and women to come home

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I think he was probably drunk, but doubt he has no memory of it. The Manchurian candidate angle is hard to imagine because, as you stated, why would he be programmed for such a task?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
Sounds like a manchurian candidate for sure. When activated they will have no memory of what happened between activation and de-activation.

Maybe the 'sips of something' was the activator for this individual.

Sounds like a mental trigger, just likeTimothy McVeigh who was so agravated when he found an implant in his neck, after he flunked the Seal entry program he went over to waco and sold Tee shirts out of his trunk of his car while the waco event was in action, and after that the rest is history, boy did they get rid of him in a hurry.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

This is quite interesting. The soldier who is accused of massacring 16 civilians claims to have no memory of the shooting.

The lawyer representing the accused states that he wasn't drunk, but did "have a few sips of something." Civilians at the time and place of the shooting stated that he was drunk. Reflecting on these statements, it can be inferred that he may of been drunk, regardless of the Lawyer's stance.

However, if one were to verge onto the conspiracy side of things, perhaps the accused was brainwashed, either by the army or an intel agency, and was ordered to carry out the actions, with him having no recollected memory of the matter. If this were the case, why? To boost the pull out of Afgnanistan? What does ATS think?

www.heraldsun.com.au< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

Do you think some one slipped him some "Kaak" juice (or something stronger) and he went crazy. Kaak is a halucigenic (sp) used by the people over there.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Occam's Razor. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct answer. The "soldier" was under investigation for a multimillion dollar stock fraud. He took his anger and frustration out on innocent civilians. This "soldier" was no hero. He joined the military in the belief that he could escape the criminal charges that he faced.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join