It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused soldier has 'no memory' of massacre

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Accused soldier has 'no memory' of massacre

www.heraldsun.com.au< br />

THE US soldier accused of massacring 16 Afghan civilians in a door-to-door rampage, has no memory of the incident, his lawyer said today.

"He has no memory," Mr Browne told CBS News. "He has an early memory of that evening and a later memory of that evening but he doesn't have any in between."

Mr Browne said Sgt Bales, 38, had not admitted to the killings. He also said Sgt Bales was "in shock".

Mr Browne also said his client was not drunk on the night of the massacre but had had a "couple of sips of something".
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-3-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is quite interesting. The soldier who is accused of massacring 16 civilians claims to have no memory of the shooting.

The lawyer representing the accused states that he wasn't drunk, but did "have a few sips of something." Civilians at the time and place of the shooting stated that he was drunk. Reflecting on these statements, it can be inferred that he may of been drunk, regardless of the Lawyer's stance.

However, if one were to verge onto the conspiracy side of things, perhaps the accused was brainwashed, either by the army or an intel agency, and was ordered to carry out the actions, with him having no recollected memory of the matter. If this were the case, why? To boost the pull out of Afgnanistan? What does ATS think?

www.heraldsun.com.au< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very odd.

So no memories (allegedly) and eye witnesses of multiple shooters.

Also why did he/they burn the bodies (and what with - fuel or chemicals?)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's called black ops for a reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Sounds to me his the fall guy a set up.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'd be interested in seeing compared suspect reports from all the shootings that have happened recently.

Jason Russle looks like he could've been mind controlled as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MK Ultra possibly? But to what end? What does Afghani outrage over this extreme event lead to?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Also related:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The rogue American soldier who shot dead 16 Afghan civilians in their beds may have
launched the killing spree for revenge after seeing his friend’s leg blown off by a bomb the day before the massacre.

and this is interesting:

In Kabul, Afghan President Hamid Karzai raised doubts that Bales could have carried out the massacre alone.
Hamid Karzai: "On the question of the account of the one person supposedly who has done this, the story of the village elders and the affectees is entirely different. They believe it is not possible for one person to do that. In his family [pointing to one of family members] in four rooms people were killed, children and women were killed, and then they were all brought together in one room and then put on fire. That, one man cannot do."

www.democracynow.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Maybe its for the best he has no memory of what happened that night.... May all those that suffered rest in peace...kx

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
mobile.globalpost.com...

Video captures surrender after Afghan massacre
Surveillance camera shows single soldier returning to Camp Leatherneck.

But not to the press (yet?)

Also in the same article:

The black-and-white video shows the man hiding his weapon beneath a traditional Afghan shawl. He throws up his hands in surrender before fellow soldiers lead him away.

A surveillance camera mounted to a blimp hovering above Camp Leatherneck recorded the footage.

The camera recorded as much as 3 hours of video during the time of the killings; however, the US said it was only able to release the surrender.

What does that mean? '3 hours of video during the time of killing but only able to release surrender '

and prior to the massacre:

There are also rumors in Afghanistan of soldiers vowing revenge for an earlier roadside bomb attack.

One man from a nearby village not involved in the attacks said soldiers lined men against a wall, and threatened local children.

“It looked like they were going to shoot us, and I was very afraid," Ahmad Shah Khan told the AP. “Then a NATO soldier said through his translator that even our children will pay for this. Now they have done it and taken their revenge.”

Another man told Reuters similar accounts of US military threatening retaliation for an earlier attack.

“They asked people to come out of their homes and warned them they would avenge this,” cleric Neda Mohammad Akhond said.

A victim who lost relatives is quoted as saying:

“They have to be prosecuted here,” he said. "They have done two crimes against my family. One, they killed them; and, secondly, they burned them."

THEY (?)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I was thinking about this and have a theory that involves religion , the locust army of revelation has 7000 thousand fallen angels with them and they are described to be able to sting someone . There have been lots of cops snapping and killing people and reporting not remembering or knowing why they did it . What if these inter dimensional fallen angels are stinging people and taking them over then releasing them after the carnage . Just a thought and I am not making an excuse for this guy.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I wonder when he dies, will he say he has no memory when he’s burning in hell for eternal life.

edit on 19-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
My prediction is that somehow this man will end up dead before anything ever comes out.We are looking at another Lee Harvey Oswald folks.Just another patsy for a bigger agenda. He will either kill himself or be killed accidently. He was a programmed robot. Just like so many before him.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

I was thinking about this and have a theory that involves religion , the locust army of revelation has 7000 thousand fallen angels with them and they are described to be able to sting someone . There have been lots of cops snapping and killing people and reporting not remembering or knowing why they did it . What if these inter dimensional fallen angels are stinging people and taking them over then releasing them after the carnage . Just a thought and I am not making an excuse for this guy.

OR... he suffered traumatic brain injuries from when his vehicle rolled over in Iraq in 2010, on top of combat related PTSD from multiple tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Maybe you're right though, 7000 inter dimensional fallen angels of the locust army possessing people makes better sense
edit on 3-19-12 by paradox because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I bet that guy wasn't even there. Just drugged and told he was there later, maybe with blood smeared down his chest and hands, and probably evidence of propellant in his clothing.

If you are that drunk that you don't remember anything how are you in a condition to drag bodies around, light them on fire without catching fire, shooting on target? Nights I don't remember I can barely get into bed, and sometimes I might wake up on the floor somewhere.

then again in a fit of rage maybe? and maybe hes lying about a memory hole?

nah it's something else...

I believe the locals

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a manchurian candidate for sure. When activated they will have no memory of what happened between activation and de-activation.

Maybe the 'sips of something' was the activator for this individual.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You may well be correct. I have a different take on it..

Up to 20 US troops behind Kandahar bloodbath - Afghan probe
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's just bizarre.

But I am not surprised, what on earth is going on?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

And where were the citizens while all this carnage was happening?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is unfolding exactly the way I imagine many of you thought it would. I fully expect this to get bigger and more complicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join