It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did it! Finally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After listening to (last night's) CoastToCoast with George Knapp and Peter Davenport, I today, submitted my 33 yrold ufo case to nuforc. www.nuforc.org...

On coast's site, it explains an idea Peter has, to monitor ufos realtime, and everyone can participate. Unfortunately, a matter of (no) funding is preventing it's realization. What do you all make of his could-be project? Sounds like a worthwhile plan to me. What else much, is Ufology doing, that is productive?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

In the latter half, Director of the National UFO Reporting Center, Peter Davenport, discussed his revolutionary proposal (PDF file) for detecting UFOs in near-Earth environment, out to a distance of around 250,000 miles. The plan calls for using a passive radar system in which signals could be analyzed to determine a target's size, location, and other details. For example, such a system would be particularly useful in identifying craft that are in our atmosphere, doing 20,000 mph, and making sudden right turns, he said.

Have you submitted your sightings report to nuforc? What the heck, why not.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: correct

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
also try here www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

My personal opinion is that chasing radar signals, and eye witness reports of sightings is a huge waste of time, effort and money.
MUFON already has over 50 years of data stacked up on reports, radar hits, etc. 50 years from now, they, and/or any other agency adhering to the same paradigm will have another 50 years of essentially useless paper stacked up.

Just like the hunt for sasquatch, we need a body, or captive alien under private control.

IF aliens/UFOs are real beings and nuts and bolts craft, research funding from groups needs be funneled into an initiative to lojack and monitor persons of significance that have been vetted for physical abduction experiences on an ongoing and continuing basis.

If abductions are going on, and an intelligently controlled technology is at work, any and every technology, no matter it's level of advancement will have it's limitations. By focusing efforts onto doing intensive monitoring of abduction subjects (with their permission), the limitations of whatever technology may be in use may be explored, and possibly even counteracted.
Once reliable repeatable results from methodologies worked out in capturing abduction events on video can be worked, then, next step could go for capturing one of the sneaky little buggers in the flesh.

Alien captive gets got and under control by private group, disclosure will happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
After listening to (last night's) CoastToCoast with George Knapp and Peter Davenport, I today, submitted my 33 yrold ufo case to nuforc. www.nuforc.org...
snip

Not to disillusion you but submitting reports to UFO report-gathering organizations is really a waste of time 'cause they can't do anything with info except to file it, now in cyberspace. In the past, a lot of trees were cut down for the paper to write them down on and fill filing cabinets. Now they fill hard drives. Nothing happens to these reports, they just accumulate.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Is this really true? Do you have tools to see such things? Is there a place where sighting may occur?
I always wanted to see UFO's..

regards

edit on 20-3-2012 by MariaJDavis because: Wrong Spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Try MUFON and NORTHWEST UFO

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I dont think it is a waste of time. Someday they will all combine information and interface. This will give them the ability to Track these Beings. If you combine UFO Sightings and Abductions, this will give you a general idea of what is going on. The problem exist that individuals spend so many years collecting data that they do not want to share information.

I think these beings are abducting humans, look at all the missing children we have in the United States Now..The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Website. If they could somehow interface and run a comparison of information such as location of where the person is missing and ufo reports in the area or any abduction reports in an area etc..I dont think that all the missing person cases are linked to Alien Abduction but I am certain that some of them are. The sad issue is we dont have anyone doing this..maybe ATS can do something about this issue.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaJDavis

You can check out ECTI Ranch

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
All I say it again, why is this never done:

- Serum of truth
- Lie Detector'

Compare, play with the mind of the person to make them spill their guts

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

On coast's site, it explains an idea Peter has, to monitor ufos realtime, and everyone can participate. Unfortunately, a matter of (no) funding is preventing it's realization. What do you all make of his could-be project? Sounds like a worthwhile plan to me. What else much, is Ufology doing, that is productive?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

In the latter half, Director of the National UFO Reporting Center, Peter Davenport, discussed his revolutionary proposal (PDF file) for detecting UFOs in near-Earth environment, out to a distance of around 250,000 miles. The plan calls for using a passive radar system in which signals could be analyzed to determine a target's size, location, and other details. For example, such a system would be particularly useful in identifying craft that are in our atmosphere, doing 20,000 mph, and making sudden right turns, he said.

I want to thank Peter Davenport and NUFORC, for being on the cutting edge of Ufology. The PDF file, sounds like a very good idea. I was lucky enough to hear Davenport on Coast to Coast that night. Nothing wakes me up faster, when somebody like Davenport, starts talking about all the recent red-orange fireball sightings. I will be submitting my 36 year old red-orange fireball sighting too NUFORC in the near future.

Saucerwench ---- Can you please describe your UFO case; or can you give me a brief description, so I can check it out on NUFORC. ----- Thanks

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 20-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2012 by Erno86 because: Sorry.... double post

top topics

join