It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "BIG EVENT" we are all sensing is coming. Could it be this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, it's simple. Ever since I watched a video of Adel "Rolling in the deep", I was waiting for something in the news to resemble that scene at 3:08 when 5 strange sprinklers releases some kind of gas that burns model-city beneath. Here is the video-
www.youtube.com...

And, this is the news that reminded me of that-
www.nasa.gov...

Pay attention to this words: "The five rockets will release a chemical tracer, /trimethyl aluminum (TMA)/, that will form milky, white tracer clouds that allow scientists and the public to "see" the winds in space".
And it's all scheduled for march 21-st ?! Not just spring equinox, but important satanic date. And as it is said here-
www.angelfire.com...

"SPRING EQUINOX
March 21-23 [Sun should be 0 degrees into Aries]
This is the time for beginning major workings such as the Magnum Opus, which is begun at 3:00 am, during the hour of Satan."
Interesting how NASA has set the ATREX mission for launch from midnight to 5 a.m. EDT, March 21., conveniently putting 3 a.m. in the center of that time-span...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hope something happens iam sick of this doom and gloom bs, seems every week theres something

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think the only reason people are sensing that anything is coming is cause we are told over and over again that something is coming!

If you keep looking for death around every corner, you will most definitely find it. We could spend all of our time looking for love and peace as well but human beings would prefer to dwell in the negative then to acknowledge anything positive.

Such is life, this time is no more special than any other except for that fact that we think it is. The power of thought is an amazing thing. Like Robert Anton Wilson said "whatever the thinker can think, the prover can prove".

No more, no less....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So your evidence of a big event is a popular music video, NASA doing a weather study with chemicals already found in the atmosphere, and what again?

Something about Satan...

Ah yes.

Ironclad my friend. Call the New York times ASAP.

Give Watson a ring while you're at it. I think the case has been cracked.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by merovingian23

Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Yep. All it is is paranoia, a placebo effect. If all people do is hang around ATS and conspiracy sites and believe everything they read there of course they are going to be expecting some horrible doom-and-gloom scenario.

Meanwhile Spring is here early in most places, birds are chirping outside my house, things seem nice. People need to stop trusting their imaginary "sixth" sense and try out those five other senses they're neglecting, get outside, interact with people, get some fresh air.

Reminded me of Bill Hicks, "war, famine, death, aids, then you look out your windows..."

There are real problems in the world, we don't have to pretend or "sense" anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well its only 9months till 'the end of the world' but then im sure there will be lots of 'oh the dates were incorrect it really was 2013' coz someone misread the calendar and forgot to carry the one when adding it up or some random bs lol. Yeah its sorta bad when we ask for some big natural event to happen just so people stop posting about bs constantly lol.
Imma make a prediction i feel thirsty and i think very soon i may get some water, i'll keep you posted haha

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

It is certainly not paranoia when US and Israel are preparing to engage in billionth war in last couple of years, only this time Russia and China made it clear they won't be seating and watching. Aside it's all probably big theater for us, the war itself will be very real, and the elite will not participate in dying, ordinary humans will. It was not so long ago when NATO bombs were dropping on my head...
So yeah... I'm all for listening to the birds and smelling the roses, but have no doubt that smell of napalm is coming our way...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If you live on the East Coast, and are anywhere near Wallops Island, you would know that these launching take place quite frequently, and are quite harmless.
Vivid imagination. Must be a slow day where you are. Move on, nothing out of the ordinary here.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

best believe the smell of napalm is coming, i dont deny that, same as it was before, same as it shall be. aint nothing new, same ole racket, they been pulling the same stunt for generations. I guess if it aint broke, dont fix it

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If watching that Adele video freaked you out. Try watching one of the great many Hollywood disaster flicks available.

Watch you gonna do when the "Big Event" comes for you?

If that's not enough here's a whole list

List of disaster films

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

sarcasm will get you nowhere my friend in this reality where everything is connected and anything is possible. Do we know one thing for sure about our universe, our planet, our history, our purpose? -No, we don't. And, are we in control of our planet and the way human kind is living? -No, we are not. So, all we can do is trying to connect the dots from news and pop culture. Call it quantum effect or just their "bragging", there are some hints that we can find, and that's what I'm trying to do...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Agree and I love Bill...thanks for the vid!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

tnx, watched them all, good movies... for the genre

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by merovingian23
reply to post by boncho

sarcasm will get you nowhere my friend in this reality where everything is connected and anything is possible. Do we know one thing for sure about our universe, our planet, our history, our purpose? -No, we don't. And, are we in control of our planet and the way human kind is living? -No, we are not. So, all we can do is trying to connect the dots from news and pop culture. Call it quantum effect or just their "bragging", there are some hints that we can find, and that's what I'm trying to do...

Not everything is connected.

There are such things as isolated events.

And there is no connection among the things outlined in your OP.

Do we know one thing for sure about our universe, our planet, our history, our purpose? -No, we don't.

Yes, we know we are carbon based lifeforms and are dependent on Oxygen, Water, and food to survive. We know the sky is blue and grass is green in the spectrum of light we can see. We know a whole bunch more than that too....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, for the "sky is blue" part. let me just quote a line from the "matrix" : "There is no spoon"

Everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion, and we obviously disagree on whether things in my op are or are not connected. There is no point in you trying to convince me otherwise, as there is no point in me keeping you here if you do not find subject interesting or believable

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So your evidence of a big event is a popular music video, NASA doing a weather study with chemicals already found in the atmosphere, and what again?

Something about Satan...

Ah yes.

Ironclad my friend. Call the New York times ASAP.

Give Watson a ring while you're at it. I think the case has been cracked.

LMAO!

Watson, the game's afoot!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If it was something satanic wouldnt walpurgis be a better date though.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm not sensing anything

Except that they delayed the launch until Sunday...and were originally going to launch on March 14.

Is March 25 convenient for you as a date for destroying the world or the 2nd coming of Satan or whatever?

If not there are other dates that they can use up to April 3 apparently - perhaps you should correspond to ensure maximum satanic impact?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
nvm i wont be able to see it

edit on 19-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join