It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under no circumstances will they destroy the human soul!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,

Something big, huge, monumental, awe inspiring, of biblical proportions, apocalyptic, equal in potential destruction or liberation is on its way and its coming real soon!!

This is not a joke people.. "EVERYONE" feels it regardless of if they allow their fear or ignorance to beat it down..

Take a look at the world around you.. Its falling apart in front of our very eyes.. and its completely soul destroying!

They want to psychologically break us..to break the human spirit and to destroy the very fiber that is our essence..the human soul..

This can not be allowed.. we will "NEVER" succumb to their evil and perverted injustices.

This is the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, The Dark Forces of this world.. the iniquity of generations of the deceitful, power hungry, greedy and soulless minions of hell!!

Yes this post is strong and heated and fulled with a raging bile of wrath, let it burn in to your hearts and minds and spirits.. We will never "SUCCUMB" , we will never die.. we are soul!!!!

We are of God!! We are his children all of us... This is our planet, our home, our future to create heaven on earth!!

They are everywhere.. hidden in the backdrop of Music and Films, TV, Sports, Media, Newspapers, Billboards, Adverts and trust me brothers and sisters.. its not people jumping on the band wagon of hype.. it is extremely sinister and clandestine.. It is done so subtly that if you don't know you won't see! And we the conspiracy theorists of the world.. the small number of us.. see it!! Do not think you have not been chosen.. you have been.. you are all in the minority..

Many will try to convince you that what you see is Stars just jumping on the hype but it is not so! They leave their signs and symbols everywhere.. Planting their all seeing eye in as many places and in growing frequency around the globe!

We can not be in denial people.. TS is HTF!!! Right now before your very eyes!!

"TO THEIR EVIL PLAN" i say doom..burn in the ravenous flames of hell now.. DIE!!!

Something big is on the way folks..something which will decimate 9-11 and make it a small memory of the past!
I'm talking Nuclear Bomb in Major City BIG! ELE Meteorite BIG! UFO Fleet in the sky BIG! Jesus BIG! God BIG! Messiah BIG! Armageddon BIG! Pole Shift BIG! WW3 BIG!

It is their plan! The plan for "THE GRAND DECEPTION" ... Brother and Sisters do not let it break you..do not let it take your soul and your spirit.. "FIGHT IT WITH EVERY OUNCE OF YOUR BEING"

"THIS IS OUR WORLD, OUR PLANET, OUR EARTH" And we will NOT let it go.. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

So stick that up your A****** You Power Elite Scum!!!
edit on 19-3-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nice rant

UFO's have been disabling nukes for decades. The Power Elite Scum will simply not be allowed to use them.

Yes, it is time to take back our planet. It's been 13,000 years of darkness, but the lights are coming on and the cucarachas are scrambling and scattering.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
either you need to take your meds or
you know something...
got any links to these possible things happening (even here on ats)
im interested in some of the theorys mentioned

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The human soul? Probably not.
The exclamation point? God I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I agree with you. Its all one big game being played out with the final tally being the cleaning of populations. Something makes me think this has all went down before. A type of Matrix.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
I agree with you. Its all one big game being played out with the final tally being the cleaning of populations. Something makes me think this has all went down before. A type of Matrix.

More like a reaping so to speak. Hey who knows Mass effect 3 might have been made to get humanity used to the idea of being harvested. What would the goverments of the world do if aliens came demanding 1/4th of each nations population for "protection" and or tribute to them so they leave us alone? When all of our weapons fail,and our plans fall through what would they do? We all know the answer to that I am sure. They would go through rounding up all the undesirables and misfits to save their own butts thats what.

top topics

join