It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living Hijackers: Coincidence or Identities Settled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I've always reckoned 9/11 was an inside job since about two weeks after the planes hit, but there are still a number of issues I'd like to sort out or get clarified somehow. One is the supposed hijackers being alive and well in various countries around the Muslim world.
Well, we all know Islamic culture isn't precisely innovative when it comes to naming people. Basically all guys are called something like Muhammed, Achmed or Abdullah, and if our own part of the world is any guide, surnames should pretty often be duplicated as well. So what material to bring evidence to bear is there actually on the duplicate identities of the hijackers? Are those guys who are alive and well really the same people as were shown to us on that photo two days after the event, or is just merely a case people having the same names?
Are there any photographs on which we can compare these people? Birth certificates? Have anybody actually went to visit and film and interview these guys since 2001? Has anyone checked if they are basically still alive?

I want to get this issue settled once and for all. I'm sure you guys understand me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
there sitting pretty in morroco.news.bbc.co.uk...
911research.wtc7.net...
there handlers will not let them be found that would be silly on the true perpertraitors part
edit on 19-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tussilago

Here is a very informative thread regarding the hijackers:

Meet the Dead Hijackers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Confusion over same/similar sounding Arabic names

Also problems translating names to English

Wit look how many different name renderings of late Libyan dictator Gaddafi

Muammar Gaddafi" is the spelling used by Time, Newsweek, Reuters, BBC News, the majority of the British press, and the English service of Al-Jazeera. The Associated Press, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and the majority of the Canadian press use "Moammar Gadhafi". The Library of Congress uses "Qaddafi, Muammar" as the primary name. The Edinburgh Middle East Report uses "Mu'ammar Qaddafi" and the U.S. Department of State uses "Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi", although the White House chooses to use "Muammar el-Qaddafi". The Xinhua News Agency uses "Muammar Khaddafi" in its English reports.[387] The New York Times uses "Muammar el-Qaddafi". The Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times of the Tribune Company, and Agence France-Presse use "Moammar Kadafi".

Go to local phone directory - How many Smiths are there? How many John Smith?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
there are a love of hajis with the same name

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Seems like mistaken identity upon breaking news reporting. I wonder how they pulled up their mugshots so fast though.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Too many details matched in too many cases. So we are not dealing with cases of mistaken identity, but rather with identity theft. One of the people incorrectly names as the attacker even had his passport stolen in the 90s.

noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI

But I do not think its very likely that any of them survived an impact at over 300 miles.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The Saudi government has acknowledged that 15 of the 19 hi-jackers were their citizens :-

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

The Saudi government has acknowledged that 15 of the 19 hi-jackers were their citizens :-

www.usatoday.com...

Then, by logical deduction, those 15 hijackers must have been wearing something made of the same material as the magical passport that was found in the ruins of the WTC to have survived the collisions.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If the hijackers were still alive and in the Middle East, why wouldnt the have been paraded on TV or to the press? this would have been a massive boost to the Taliban and others if they went public with the evidence that the war against them was based on lies, and the proposed attackers were still alive. IMO if this was proved it would have destroyed any credibility for the war and surely would have led to a massive enquiry back home.

As for the idents, I have had an experince were the police contacted me asking why I had not turned up to a court hearing, I told them the had the wrong guy but they had my name and date of birth and were chasing me down because the adresse I had given was wrong.

Turned out that it was another guy with the same name, born on the same day, but lived on the other side of the city (no relation) so mistakes do happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Confusion over same/similar sounding Arabic names

Also problems translating names to English

Wit look how many different name renderings of late Libyan dictator Gaddafi

Muammar Gaddafi" is the spelling used by Time, Newsweek, Reuters, BBC News, the majority of the British press, and the English service of Al-Jazeera. The Associated Press, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and the majority of the Canadian press use "Moammar Gadhafi". The Library of Congress uses "Qaddafi, Muammar" as the primary name. The Edinburgh Middle East Report uses "Mu'ammar Qaddafi" and the U.S. Department of State uses "Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi", although the White House chooses to use "Muammar el-Qaddafi". The Xinhua News Agency uses "Muammar Khaddafi" in its English reports.[387] The New York Times uses "Muammar el-Qaddafi". The Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times of the Tribune Company, and Agence France-Presse use "Moammar Kadafi".

Go to local phone directory - How many Smiths are there? How many John Smith?

So how does one translate "Ahmed" into English?

Passports have the correct spelling of an individuals name and I am quite sure Gaddifi's name is spelled correctly in his passport. How journalists chose to phonetically spell his name how they see fit has no bearing on the 15 living hijackers.

The only thing confusing in these parts is the confusion you are trying to sow.

Misspellings of names only arise if the misspell-er is lying through his teeth, making things up has he goes a long or is making excuses.

The US authorities were emphatic about the identities of the 19 hijackers with names and correlating photos. The fact that one of the living hijackers had his passport stolen in the 1990s, on a visits to the US no less, suggests something grave. It suggests that the US authorities were unaware of the source of the information they had of the 19 named individuals and that the information was feed to them by another party. The US government was given duff information.

How can the US blame so many people for the hijackings and get it so wrong? Many of the living hijackers never visited the US. How did the US government get the details of ordinary Arab Joe Bloggs that never visited the US and blame them for 9/11?
edit on 23-3-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: meh!

top topics

join