It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's rattling small Wisconsin town

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Update as of 6:30 a.m. from Angela Kelly: The Clintonville City Administrator, Lisa Kuss just talked to Angela.  She says booms were felt and heard throughout the night in parts of the city.  The problem is broadening to areas south and west of the northeast part of the city. An engineering firm is working with city officials today.  And the water system will be looked at again, even though it was ruled out as a possible cause yesterday. As for holding a public meeting, Kuss says there are no plans right now, but that could change later today.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

That video was wild looking!!!

Makes me wonder about the LHC and what its doing/causing.

Also, the sounds and shaking has got to be energy coming from somewhere but why is not showing up on as an EQ with the seismographs??? Just weird!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is really the Reptilians awakening from their long slumber. They are opening the doors to their underground caverns and catacombs getting ready for the arrival of Dec 21 2012. They will once again claim the lands that were theirs. So technically they aren't alien as they have been here all along. There will be more shakes and sounds all over the world as the different locations wake up and test their various equipment.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Based on these latest descriptions, this does not sound like it's coming from the atmosphere but rather, below the ground.

And seeing this is world-wide, I wouldn't rule out the entire mantle is moving or the core is reacting to something unexplainable.

I wholeheartedly believe in Nibiru...and if science makes you feel better by calling it: Tyche, Nemsis, Hercolubus (or as they did in 1983, Planet X)...then fine. It's still the same body which I believe is making its way into our inner solar system and...it is this body that's (might be) disturbing the Sun and sending off these huge CMEs. And now...it may be responsible for whatever we're hearing/feeling on Earth.
Kinda presents a concise package of explanations, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com...

"theres a huge chance this mystery will never be solved"

Wonder who told her to say that...
edit on 20-3-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I offer two possibilities.....
One is the aliens are closing some underground bases.....id bet theres increased sightings too if this is so.....
The second possibility has to do with the earth itself expanding to some extent...causing a ripping of the mantle wherever the material is weakest......or along stress faults.
Like saay suppose that a mass sufficient to offer a strong pulling influence on the planet isaffecting the mantle.....
cracking it as the attractions of the two closing bodies work against each other(actually mutually supporting each other in a way.....but affecting both bodies through these forces internally...perhaps distorting the mantle in weak places)
Thats my story and im stickin with it......................

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It's still the same body which I believe is making its way into our inner solar system and...it is this body that's (might be) disturbing the Sun and sending off these huge CMEs. And now...it may be responsible for whatever we're hearing/feeling on Earth.

Not really, unless you're a planetary physicist who cares to elaborate on how a planetoid body making its way into the inner Solar System could cause an increase in solar activity and seismic activity on earth--if it's even seismic activity to begin with.

Let's try to remember that there are about 1,000 steps between observation A and conclusion Z, folks

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
this is awsome now the media is involved well maybe we will have some disclosure about some things here in the neatr future

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I don't think it has anything to do with the LHC since that is located so far away.

The sounds continued last night as well according to this news source

wtaq.com...

I was leaning on the side of military but the closet base is a Marine Corp Reserve Center which is located near Green Bay, but it is to far away to be causeing the sounds and shakings.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i have to tell this in light of what is going on...
i live in the central valley of california, about 70 miles east of san francisco. i have lived here since 1975, so i know how our weather patterns vary from year to year. back in 2003 we had one of those days where it drizzled rain all day long, something like seattle gets alot of the time (been there several times). it was overcast all day, but no lightning or thunder, just steady drizzle. i was outside on our porch having a smoke, when i heard thunder, but this was strange, because, unlike any other time before or to this day, it seemed to "roll" in from the south and move toward the north in a very slow motion of rumble, it vibrated the ground and my house, all the while maintaining the some tone and pitch. there was no initial "crack" nor was there any change in the grey "lighting" of the cloudy sky. this happened only that one time in the 37 years since i have lived here.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well I live in a state two states west of WI. But last night we had two big time noises at about 10pm. In fact the second one woke up my wife. It sounded really strange I'll try to explain it the best I can. I don't know how many people have heard a terragater (it sprays fertilizer on crops) well it sounded like that except about 10 times louder. Then add in the fact that the sound was all around and it didn't increase or decrease with a supposed movement. It lasted about 35 seconds and then about 3 minutes later it did the same thing. Just wierd to me. Oh by the way NO ONE is in the field in this area yet. So it was not a terragater just using that for my own reference.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't really want to mention this but I can't help myself.

In the movie 2012, Wisconsin is mentioned a few times. At the end of the book being read during the movie, they all ended up in Wisconsin. Also, the poles shifted and the North pole was in WI.

And yes, I know this means nothing.
edit on March 20th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

edit on March 20th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just Google mapped Clintonville, you have a nice airport with the main runway positioned SW to NE. Could there be military planes being tested doing touch and goes?

And whats with Embarrass? If you are a citizen there, would you be called an Embarrassment?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

It's still the same body which I believe is making its way into our inner solar system and...it is this body that's (might be) disturbing the Sun and sending off these huge CMEs. And now...it may be responsible for whatever we're hearing/feeling on Earth.

Not really, unless you're a planetary physicist who cares to elaborate on how a planetoid body making its way into the inner Solar System could cause an increase in solar activity and seismic activity on earth--if it's even seismic activity to begin with.

Let's try to remember that there are about 1,000 steps between observation A and conclusion Z, folks

Well seeing an extra planetary (or binary) body has never entered into our inner solar system in modern recent times, it's very hard to tell what the repercussions might be.

Care to elaborate on why there was a first-time 'tornado' in the Sun the other week?

Yeah.
Thought not.

We'll have to see. But closing your minds to this possibility is senseless. Why not keep this as a remote possible explanation instead of dismissing it all together?

It's being suggested, this 'body' is coming in near the Antarctic. And when we (in the northern hemisphere) do get within viewing range, it's on the same ecliptic as the Sun thereby, blocked by the Sun.

I don't feel that's too hard to imagine. Again, not saying that that is what's happening but ya gotta admit, in a time when global economics is facing a world-wide crisis, there's a LOT of attention being put down there in Antarctica

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i live in the central valley of california, about 70 miles east of san francisco. i have lived here since 1975, so i know how our weather patterns vary from year to year. back in 2003 we had one of those days where it drizzled rain all day long, something like seattle gets alot of the time (been there several times). it was overcast all day, but no lightning or thunder, just steady drizzle. i was outside on our porch having a smoke, when i heard thunder, but this was strange, because, unlike any other time before or to this day, it seemed to "roll" in from the south and move toward the north in a very slow motion of rumble, it vibrated the ground and my house, all the while maintaining the some tone and pitch. there was no initial "crack" nor was there any change in the grey "lighting" of the cloudy sky. this happened only that one time in the 37 years since i have lived here.

It might be HAARP-related. While they're pumping high frequencies into our ionosphere/atmosphere who knows how that's effecting sound. Then there's the aerosol spraying (if.....that is what they're doing. I don't know. I only suspect)
Man is messing with nature SO much that we can't tell what's natural and what's being influenced by man's grubby greedy hands anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

It might be HAARP-related. While they're pumping high frequencies into our ionosphere/atmosphere who knows how that's effecting sound. Then there's the aerosol spraying (if.....that is what they're doing. I don't know. I only suspect)
Man is messing with nature SO much that we can't tell what's natural and what's being influenced by man's grubby greedy hands anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well seeing an extra planetary (or binary) body has never entered into our inner solar system in modern recent times, it's very hard to tell what the repercussions might be.

Binary has nothing to do with it, so I'm not sure why you're using that word. And there are plenty of "extra planetary" bodies entering the inner system all the time: they're called comets.

Regardless, if it's so hard to tell what the repercussions might be, then it's NOT A LOGICAL CONCLUSION AS AN ANSWER to what's going on, is it? That's like saying in response to a weird skin condition, "Maybe it's the effects of time travel....no one knows what those symptoms could be, after all."

Care to elaborate on why there was a first-time 'tornado' in the Sun the other week?

Yeah.
Thought not.

Uh, ok.

We'll have to see. But closing your minds to this possibility is senseless. Why not keep this as a remote possible explanation instead of dismissing it all together?

It's equally senseless to OPEN your minds to any and all possibility, no matter how ridiculous or ill-equipped the possibility is for actually answering the question in the first place.

Maybe it's a giant Spaghetti-O meatball in the galaxy BooBoo 12 million light years away. "But what does that have to do with weird noises here on earth?" you ask.

"Well how should I know? But it's important we don't LIMIT ourselves and be CLOSE MINDED, after all".

Oi. The logic in this place.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No doubt the likely cause of this mystery will be illegal fracking or some other such corporate sponsored environmental rape.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What happens if the rattling continues, and no explanation is presented?

Will the media simply start to ignore the subject?

Or will the media keep reporting th strange case?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was thinking a cryoseism, or frost quake its a natural phenomenon that produces ground shaking and noises similar to an earthquake ..the effects of a cryoseism are very localized the reason that the vibrations do not travel very far is that cryoseisms don't release much energy compared with a true earthquake caused by dislocation of rock within the earth..Im probley wrong but im just throwing this out there so dont bite me

I live in Minnesota on the border of Wisconsin..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join