It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's rattling small Wisconsin town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Aren't you the same one who can 'absolutely' promise that nothing will happen in 2012 (Mayan-wise that is)?
Who are you?
Whoever you are, the CIA needs you!

Yes, I am.

Wanna know why? Because I don't fall for the pet doomsday theory du jour. Because every pet theory throughout the history of mankind has been.....

....you guessed it! Wrong! Deliciously, unavoidably wrong!

This one will be no different. But don't take my word for it. Just wait until January 2013.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by camus154

Just because an explantation is offered doesnt always make it true.

And just 'cos there's no explanation known ATM doesn't make it a conspiracy or actually unexplainable either.

Just sayin'....

But then I guess if more people were able to accept that "we don't know" simply means "we don't know" then I guess ATS would be out of business!!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Automatic Teller Machines?
Didn't know that.........

Here's the deal. The rational (non-conspirators) always want and have a cushy explanation.

The others: ones who are paying attention but aren't privy enough to understand and.....who knows by now the government is NOT out to protect us as they want us to believe and we tend to reside outside the box at all times......keep our minds OPEN!!!

Your cushy 'rational' explanation is not the end-all to this phenomenon.

Once you see a UFO or have an experience that defies science, your world becomes upside down and all prior beliefs, are suspended.
Perhaps we ALL need to experience something paranormal. Because once you do you realize, we are so incredibly limited in our minds and in our science that you instinctually, question everything. And rightly so!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I felt it, too!

I posted a link early this morning to two stories from local news outlets on this thread:

Here

But here's a few choice quotes:

Originally posted by diablo222

There is a lot of bangin' and shakin' going on in Clintonville, authorities said Monday. Specifically, an undetermined number of residents on the northeast side of town are telling authorities that they are hearing a sound like loud banging. And their homes are shaking as a result.

Kuss said residents said the noise sounded like thunder rolling in. "And their houses would shake," she said.

And:

City administrator Lisa Kuss says the first calls came in around 9:30 p.m. Sunday with people saying they felt their homes shaking. They felt like it was coming from underground. Some people describe it like a thunderstorm was approaching.

edit on 19-3-2012 by diablo222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Aren't you the same one who can 'absolutely' promise that nothing will happen in 2012 (Mayan-wise that is)?
Who are you?
Whoever you are, the CIA needs you!

Yes, I am.

Wanna know why? Because I don't fall for the pet doomsday theory du jour. Because every pet theory throughout the history of mankind has been.....

....you guessed it! Wrong! Deliciously, unavoidably wrong!

This one will be no different. But don't take my word for it. Just wait until January 2013.

I love these self-professed non-doomers who park their butts on conspiracy sites. Talk about an oxymoronic dualistic life-style.

You may be right but to say so with aver...........doesn't work with me.
Happy trails to you!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've seen quite a few of the "sky sounds" videos on here and YouTube. It sounded NOTHING like the Alberta Canada/Kiev Ukraine videos.

But it sounded EXACTLY like this one from Florida:

Link

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

They THINK it is. They also thought the world was flat.

Yes they did indeed think the world was flat........but we have moved on a tad since then haven't we?

link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Just because an explantation is offered doesnt always make it true.

And just 'cos there's no explanation known ATM doesn't make it a conspiracy or actually unexplainable either.

Just sayin'....

But then I guess if more people were able to accept that "we don't know" simply means "we don't know" then I guess ATS would be out of business!! :cool

Automatic Teller Machines?
Didn't know that.........

Or even "At The Moment"

Here's the deal. The rational (non-conspirators) always want and have a cushy explanation.

nope - sometimes I just don't know and can accept that it is something I don't know.

The others: ones who are paying attention but aren't privy enough to understand and.....who knows by now the government is NOT out to protect us as they want us to believe and we tend to reside outside the box at all times......keep our minds OPEN!!!

Except it looks like you don't keep your minds open at all - you immediately seem to leap to "it's TPTB doing something", and reject anything that has a rational explanation, or cannot simply accept that it is something your don't know.

You seem to NEED to have an explanation - you cannot have a void in your knowledge.

And so you invent all sorts of theories based on no actual evidence at all.
That is not keeping your mind open.

Your cushy 'rational' explanation is not the end-all to this phenomenon.

I don't have one, I didn't post one - why are you lying?

Once you see a UFO or have an experience that defies science, your world becomes upside down and all prior beliefs, are suspended.

If it is unidentified then you don't know what it is - making up a story doesn't actually stop it being unidentified.

Perhaps we ALL need to experience something paranormal. Because once you do you realize, we are so incredibly limited in our minds and in our science that you instinctually, question everything. And rightly so!

And yet when I question your invention of a story about these sounds I get labeled shill, disinfo agent, etc.

So I don't really buy your story about being open minded at all.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

In no way did I say they were, Im always on the side of science but honestly I don't think they have any idea what is causing this im sorry.

Well, they do apparently. Ask Human Alien for his video clip where they actually give such a reason.

They're ALSO giving 'reason' that this is fracking.
They're also giving 'reason' that these are very deep earthquakes.
They're also giving 'reason' that it's the electromagnetic field, echoing sound.
They're also giving 'reason' it's the glaciers moving/melting
They're also giving 'reason' that it's all in our head
They're also giving 'reason' it's the Galactic Federation
They're also giving 'reason' it's Earth moving into the center of the galaxy
They're also giving 'reason' it's the return of Jesus
They're also giving 'reason' they simply don't know.

So it depends on which "video" you like most I s'pose.

Geeze....you're incredibly narrow-minded!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I love these self-professed non-doomers who park their butts on conspiracy sites. Talk about an oxymoronic dualistic life-style.

Happy trails to you!

Well of course I'm right! Not a single one of you (meaning, dooms-dayers) has been right throughout history!

Sorry, but your track record so far is 0. Hint: that may be why I'm so confident in my assessment here. Not sure why you're so hesitant to jump on board, especially since, even if by some laughably wild chance you were correct, there's not a thing you could do to change the outcome

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

They THINK it is. They also thought the world was flat.

Yes they did indeed think the world was flat........but we have moved on a tad since then haven't we?

In my infinite wisdom?........hardly moved a centimeter in the grand scheme of 'truth'.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been a longtime reader here on ATS, but hearing these noises for myself - noises that I've been reading about on ATS for over a year - finally led me to post.

Anyone on here from Wisconsin and hear these sounds yesterday, too?

Alternatively, I see some folks from Florida...any chance you've heard these sounds - the noise in the sky here in Wisconsin sounded EXACTLY like this video from Florida:

Link

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Happy trails to you!

Well of course I'm right! Not a single one of you (meaning, dooms-dayers) has been right throughout history!

Sorry, but your track record so far is 0. Hint: that may be why I'm so confident in my assessment here. Not sure why you're so hesitant to jump on board, especially since, even if by some laughably wild chance you were correct, there's not a thing you could do to change the outcome

I guess I am inquisitive. It's just deep within my DNA structure. I want to know 'why' and I would like to figure things out. I depend on no one (as far as 'authority)

And you're right....there's nothing we can do anyway. That's not my point, part or purpose. I am not acting as a savior here.
I am here to share and parlay ideas around. Not to defend them. And certainly not to put others down but tell ya what...I have a rather short fuse when dealing with people I don't know. So if you challenge me or step on my toes....then.....I'm there in your face.
But I'd much rather live and work in harmony though

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by diablo222
I've been a longtime reader here on ATS, but hearing these noises for myself - noises that I've been reading about on ATS for over a year - finally led me to post.

Anyone on here from Wisconsin and hear these sounds yesterday, too?

Alternatively, I see some folks from Florida...any chance you've heard these sounds - the noise in the sky here in Wisconsin sounded EXACTLY like this video from Florida:

Link

Hey, thanks for sharing! Is there ANY way you can record this?

I've never heard this but I've listened to the Florida sounds before.

Please try to record this. Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Lol.....you love your conspiracies don't you H_A?.......question is, how many of the doom and gloom prophecies in, say, the last 20 years have actually come to pass?......I'm guessing approximately none.

Personally, I love reading about them, I love how people get all hot under the collar thinking we are living in the "end of days"....especially with this year being the "big one"

I wonder if, when nothing (of any significance) happens this year, weather the whole conspiracy movement will have shot itself in the foot?.......2012 is a BIG year for the conspiracy theorist!

I can see a lot of "TOLD YOU SOOO!!!" type posts/threads come January 2013

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think what I am trying to get at is, the Unknown is interesting.

This isnt a doomsday thread or end of the world thread, its a thread about something that people find interesting because it is the unknown.

Im still saying I think it could be military because again even though they say they have nothing to do with it, being in the military there is always the need to know or above your pay grade stuff that people don't find out about until years down the road.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I was at work and had my office cell (no camera/video camera/anything fun!) on me. My phone was off in my locker until my shift was over.

Next time (if there IS a next time - do these things tend to recur in the same area??), screw policy: I'm headed straight to the locker and getting my phone!

As far as other recordings, I'll check to see what's on the news tonight and see if there's any video on there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I forgot to mention: here's the BIGGEST clincher for me on this -

I've heard some videos on here (the Alberta Canada one comes to mind, for one) that seem to use the same "War of the Worlds" (2005) sounds over and over.

For a while, it seemed like all of the newer videos used the same sound remixed over and over again (e.g., FAKE), and led me to get a bit skeptical on the whole thing...until last night. As soon as I heard it, I immediately remembered the earlier - NON-mechanical sounding - videos that were posted last spring (before they became overwhelmed by the fakery) and quickly changed my tune!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wouldn't be surprised to see fracking in Wisconsin, but don't think they'd be fracking in Florida.
is there any gas/oil action in FL? I know there's some offshore (banned drilling, I think), but in the state?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by diablo222

The Florida link you inserted above (I believe) was the day before the Japan earthquake if I remember correctly.
Is HAARP heavy at work?

But for anyone to say this is normal (not saying it's abnormal rather...in our lifetime, this is not the norm) and sweep this under the rug, is way too complacent for me.

The one in Hawaii (the loud booms) was very weird because they were having simultaneous earthquakes while a volcano was going off.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Good question. I was thinking the same thing myself, and it led me to call the Waupaca County Land and Water Conservation Department. The answer?

Nope! There's NO fracking allowed here in Waupaca County!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join