It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's rattling small Wisconsin town

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Something's rattling small Wisconsin town

www.cnn.com

-- Mysterious explosions. Unexplained shaking. Something's going on in Clintonville, Wisconsin, but nobody seems to know what it is.

Accompanying the sounds are vibrations that have shaken homes and household objects in the northeast corner of town, city manager Lisa Kuss said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Starting early sunday and have continued into today. The sounds were loud enough Monday morning that a CNN journalist could hear them during a cell phone conversation with Kuss.

The military does not have an answer to what the sounds are and they say that the sounds are not military related. Utility workers also checked manholes to look for Natural Gas leeks or water pipe burst and found none.

Seeing has how there have been a lot of threads about mysterious noises in the sky I was going to see what ATS thinks about this.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Might be a sinkhole appearing.....i wouldnt blame the aliens just yet

articles.mcall.com...

They didn't immediately know it, but the ripping and tearing that echoed in the darkness were the sounds of their home's foundation collapsing into sinkholes.

edit on 19-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Uh oh. Our great minds posted this within moments of one another.
I'll alert a Mod and let them decide whose merging with who, okay?

Great story though. Weird too!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, Human Alien, curious why you didn't offer the explanation that was offered in the news video you yourself linked in your own duplicate thread: this is electromagnetic feedback.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I noticed that

Agreed though it is quite interesting, im not a big skeptic and never really got into the whole noise thing, but this is qutie interesting and im not ruling anything out.

Again even though the military said it wasnt them you never know, being in the military I know and understand the whole need to know basis and sometimes people don't need to know. Im not ruling anything out though.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Well, Human Alien, curious why you didn't offer the explanation that was offered in the news video you yourself linked in your own duplicate thread: this is electromagnetic feedback.

They THINK it is.

They also thought the world was flat.
So get off my case please

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Just because an explantation is offered doesnt always make it true.

Not to sound like a UFO fanatic but people have explantation for crop circles and cattle mutilations, doesn't mean they are true. Most are probably wrong.

Thing is people don't really know what it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Please, let's not go with the "scientists have been wrong before, so there's no reason to think they're probably right now" logic, ok? It's a gross perversion of scientific endeavor all in the name of trying to say all possibilities are equally probable.

They're not. I can absolutely promise you these noises are not Zeus ripping giant farts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In no way did I say they were, Im always on the side of science but honestly I don't think they have any idea what is causing this im sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

In no way did I say they were, Im always on the side of science but honestly I don't think they have any idea what is causing this im sorry.

Well, they do apparently. Ask Human Alien for his video clip where they actually give such a reason.

link   
Might be something happening underground, that's my guess.

But that still gives us no answers.
edit on 19-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

link   
double post
edit on 19-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Just because an explantation is offered doesnt always make it true.

And just 'cos there's no explanation known ATM doesn't make it a conspiracy or actually unexplainable either.

Just sayin'....

But then I guess if more people were able to accept that "we don't know" simply means "we don't know" then I guess ATS would be out of business!!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

The mystery continues -- really very disturbing.

TPTB probably do know, and they don't think we need to know: let's not panic the herd any more than necessary.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Could it be a rush to get some underground housing / facilities excavated ? Its all looking a bit dodgy around the middle east recently. All the big players are beating their chests. The bosses will need a workforce down there after all.

edit on 19-3-2012 by pot8er because: Added a comment

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nice OP. Could well be related to the sky sounds. Some geophysicist think these noises are coming from the sky. I am inclined to agree. The earth is waking up..... We live in funky times.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Please, let's not go with the "scientists have been wrong before, so there's no reason to think they're probably right now" logic, ok? It's a gross perversion of scientific endeavor all in the name of trying to say all possibilities are equally probable.

They're not. I can absolutely promise you these noises are not Zeus ripping giant farts.

Aren't you the same one who can 'absolutely' promise that nothing will happen in 2012 (Mayan-wise that is)?
Who are you?
Whoever you are, the CIA needs you!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by caf1550

The mystery continues -- really very disturbing.

Why is it "very disturbing"??

Do you think we can, should or do actually know everything that happens in/on our world?

TPTB probably do know,.....

A belief based on what???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join