It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Tweets (Pro Rebel Tweets) And Anti- Russian Tweets On Twitter Whats The Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Source Twitter

here are some the recent tweets

What's the real future of Democracy and Human rights in the World as our leaders seem hell bent in trying to stop them?#HumanRights

Recent taping of Al Hurra's "Inside Washington" on #Syria with former MidEast peace envoy Dennis Ross: arbne.ws... (Video)

#syria assads cash stocks are running low so who s bank rolling his 50,000 thug police force?? you do not have to look far to find out

Luisa Zangh
Damascus is about to explode. FSA is taking fight to Assad doorstep. Come out to play my Duck.. #Syria

^ that same person

Freebird with an eye on humanitarian socioeconomic issues. Daughter, sister, friend & mommy...Freedom fighter wannabe! Humbled by Homsi's

Russian Troops in Syria

RT @LeShaque: AlArabiya / activists: Russian special forces unload military equipment in Tartous. #Syria

Andy Palanisamy Oh, now I see - Putin's grand reentry into global politics? Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in #Syria - Yahoo! News

Here is the very questionable tweet i have seen

RT @LeShaque: While the "West" is arguing of what aid to send to the Syrian people. #Russia is sending Assad combat troops!!!!!

RT @LeShaque: While the "West" is arguing of what aid to send to the Syrian people. #Russia is sending Assad combat troops!!!!!

Here is another tweet

How can #Russia send troops into #Syria without impunity? Assad needs help in murdering his own people? Wake up world.
How can #Russia send troops into #Syria without impunity? Assad needs help in murdering his own people? Wake up world.

An emotional tweet to get you to support the rebels.

BREAKING Syria Assads Army cuts children face off in Homs (GRAPHIC)
BREAKING Syria Assads Army cuts children face off in Homs (GRAPHIC)

And yes the source is YouTube for that yet again, and People believing CNN yet again.

Farida Ismail ‏ @FaridaYAI GRAPHIC: From the new CNN.com...: #Syria-n children brutally wounded cnn.com... #cnn #PrayforSyria :'(

Well so ATS what you make of these Tweets? and whats with the Anti-Russian tweets? do they seriously want a World War with Russia over Syria? heres another tweet.

Please keep #syria in your prayers. We MUST help them their president is killing his people please help syria the madness has to end TODAY

Yes and by stopping the madness you mean by regime change? NATO bombing?
so fellow ATS readers what think of the agenda of twitter is in this conflict? spreading a PSY OPS?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

that's Fishier...

...than

...Fish themselves..
edit on 3/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why is this freaking everyone out, everyone in knew about it, it wasn't a big secret, so why Chuck Norris face ats's ?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I hope the Russians's flush out and catch the CIA agent's behind all of this and once again expose America's involvement in creating proxy war's all over the world. The Russian's by showing up in Syria are calling the American's bluff and forcing their hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
I hope the Russians's flush out and catch the CIA agent's behind all of this and once again expose America's involvement in creating proxy war's all over the world. The Russian's by showing up in Syria are calling the American's bluff and forcing their hand.

I agree Oh and look at this comment by a user on CNN

Well Putin as a new emerged dictator is dreaming to recover Soviet Union power again by supporting criminal dictators like Assad and those silly ayatolahs in Tehran. Something that silly people like Putin will never understand is that dictatorship is convicted to failure and Russia will be loser again like that in cold war time

Putin a dictator? Nope he isn't But Obama sure is.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And I agree with you. Obama make's Putin look pretty tame. I literally would feel safer living in Russia today than the U.S.A.
Never trust CNN they will only show comments by people who parrot their agenda, which is dictated to them directly by the White house.The greatest day of my life was the day I stopped watching CNN.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

heres a more ridiculous tweet

Interfax reports that an anti-terror squad from the #Russian Marines arrives in #Syria to help the #Assad regime kill #Syrian people. #Shame

Heres more boy these Russian haters are sure paid to talk

#Russia is sending its marines into #Syria to assist the ruthless regime. World War 3 soon. Pray for the people of Syria.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You just do not get it,do you? Lots of Arabs and other Muslims ,in Syria and outside of it are against Assad. For all kinds of reasons, from religious dreams of creating huge Caliphate to nationalistic desire to remove oppressing Alawi ruling minority.
Try to understand - Hamas is against the same Assad who protected its leaders from Israel for years. One needs to be totally brainwashed to fail to see it. It does not mean that Western leaders/media do not play their own games and use/ignite the public ,just as Russians play their own games. Simply Soviet Union/Russia was traditionally pro-Arab and those who are ok with/ or support Assad see it as continuing of tradition and nothing extraordinary, but those who are against Assad feel betrayed by their Russian ally and thus the outcry.
This is why anti-Assad Muslim posters are not agents_russia_supporters now,after Russia openly went to Assad's defence.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by mark1167

heres a more ridiculous tweet

Interfax reports that an anti-terror squad from the #Russian Marines arrives in #Syria to help the #Assad regime kill #Syrian people. #Shame

That is absurd. The scary thing is there are people who are falling for all of this propaganda. People who should know better. The funny thing is when this kind of civil war starts to happen in the U.S. the American government will pull their typical hypocritical b.s. and say that anyone fighting against the government is a terrorist and they will have no qualms about killing their own citizens. But all I hear from Hillary Clinton is we stand behind the Syrian people. The government shouldn't be stomping on the right's of the Syrian people.Even though the majority of Syrian's are not a part of this uprising. What a crock. While at home she support's the further stomping on the right's of her own citizens. I am baffled by their arrogance and the fact they actually think people can't see through this. I guess the majority can't right now, but I believe a moment will come in the near future when something will be revealed that will wake up the rest of humanity and all these criminal's will be held accountable for what they have done.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
You just do not get it,do you? Lots of Arabs and other Muslims ,in Syria and outside of it are against Assad. For all kinds of reasons, from religious dreams of creating huge Caliphate to nationalistic desire to remove oppressing Alawi ruling minority.
Try to understand - Hamas is against the same Assad who protected its leaders from Israel for years. One needs to be totally brainwashed to fail to see it. It does not mean that Western leaders/media do not play their own games and use/ignite the public ,just as Russians play their own games. Simply Soviet Union/Russia was traditionally pro-Arab and those who are ok with/ or support Assad see it as continuing of tradition and nothing extraordinary, but those who are against Assad feel betrayed by their Russian ally and thus the outcry.
This is why anti-Assad Muslim posters are not agents_russia_supporters now,after Russia openly went to Assad's defence.

in Syria and outside of it are against Assad. For all kinds of reasons

However Christians in Syria have been supporting Assad for good number of reasons.

You just do not get it,do you?

Yes i do and from what i gathered the arab spring is financed by major western companies and major governments in which i believe its a proxy war against Russia and China.

Try to understand - Hamas is against the same Assad who protected its leaders from Israel for years. One needs to be totally brainwashed to fail to see it.

Ugh you do know that Syrian rebels are been supported by other terrorist groups right?

Russians play their own games.

America has a grand chess game and this arab spring is a proxy war of starting either a world war with the Russians or just letting Syria fall like Libya in which America once again impose a puppet leader like they did in tunisia.

Because dont forget the pentagon already has a battle plan for Syria and Iran, who knows maybe even a plan of invading russia.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

However Christians in Syria have been supporting Assad for good number of reasons.

And not only Christians ,lots of Muslims too. But lots of Muslims also are against him. All i say is that you cannot claim that all anti-Assad or anti-Russian (with connection to Syria) tweets are Western agents in disguise.

Yes i do and from what i gathered the arab spring is financed by major western companies and major governments in which i believe its a proxy war against Russia and China.

“Today the slogans of Egyptians and the Tunisians are being repeated in New York and California,” added the Leader.
Ayatollah Khamenei said those familiar with the inspirational truth of the Islamic Revolution, have waited 30 years for this uprising just as arrogant powers have shuddered in fear of such movements for three decades.
The Islamic Republic is currently the focal point of the awakening movement of nations and this reality is what has upset the enemies,” said the Leader.

www.presstv.ir...
Not that sure that your claim is accurate. West played its hand, but there were other players at the table too. Not only Russia or China.

Ugh you do know that Syrian rebels are been supported by other terrorist groups right?

Yup. And those terrorist groups have noticable support among general Muslim population. Hamas leaders met with top Russian dudes in Moscow for example and it went really well. They would not see eye to eye on Syria
though and might even tweet something , don't you think?

America has a grand chess game and this arab spring is a proxy war of starting either a world war with the Russians or just letting Syria fall like Libya in which America once again impose a puppet leader like they did in tunisia.
Because dont forget the pentagon already has a battle plan for Syria and Iran, who knows maybe even a plan of invading russia.

There was,is and will be great chess game. And all major players have major interests , though i am pretty sure that US will not invade Russia. Even if military capability to defeat Russia without nukes being launched is there (and i doubt it) logistics of conquering huuuuge territory are not.
Actually the last one who took (tiny) part of Russia is not US but China.
edit on 19-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

join