It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Syrian Girl?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah, hey I have to admit after watching them all I can see how people get hypnotized by her beauty, there's no doubt she has that middle eastern charm, but it's all to obvious. To contrived.All she has to do is use her phone to get us some images or interviews from her town then upload them for us to see. But I doubt we'll see it. Like I said earlier, who is the Orthadox Jew interviewing her? Her handler? There are so many agenda's from every direction it's hard to figure out what's really going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

You really got a problem with Jews huh? I get the whole conspiracy thing but not all Jews are what you think. That guy interviewing her is apparently a journalist. Check out his other videos, he's probably an ATS member
.That's his YT channel so log on to your YT account and send him a YT email asking him who is, simple. I edited my other post that you are responding too adding a AJ video and a little more info.

Doing a search using his google name I found this site, clarityquest.podbean.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You really got a problem with Jews huh? I get the whole conspiracy thing but not all Jews are what you think. That guy interviewing her is apparently a journalist. Check out his other videos, he's probably an ATS member
.That's his YT channel so log on to your YT account and send him a YT email asking him who is, simple. I edited my other post that you are responding too adding a AJ video and a little more info.

Doing a search using his google name I found this site, clarityquest.podbean.com...

I don't have a "Jew" problem at all. I just asked who is the Orthadox Jew interviewing her that's all.Thanks for the additional info. Maybe we can or cannot eliminate any Israeli involvement in creating propaganda. Wouldn't Israel benefit from a breakdown of the Syrian government? Doesn't the American government use journalists to further their agenda's? Why wouldn't Israel?That was my line of thinking. Not Jew bashing. That's for another thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You've watched all them? Damn, that's more than me. I understand the suspicion, especially with failures like Syrian Danny, but the difference there is Danny boy was working for the MSM while this girl is always interviewed by that guy, oh and shes' also been interviewed by Alex Jones, for whatever that's worth. CNN nor any other MSM will be picking up this girl because shes goes against the agenda they are pushing. Would it be nice if she could take her webcam into the streets to interview people? Sure, but there in lies the technical problem of bringing a webcam anywhere. But from the AJ interview this girl is 100% Syrian but she keeps her whereabouts private (probably for good reasons), but she is from Syria with family and all. Is she currently reporting from Syria? Dunno, but she is Syrian and knows more about whats going on there than you or I do. Unless of course this is all bogus. Hard to tell these days.

HAHA that's the episode I seen, I heard he had no pants on!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

No pants on

He did he tell Syrian girl this?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Amazing, nothing more on her. I hope she is still alive.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I used to be a poster on this site, year ago, went by the name of SyrianSister,
Most of my posts were on iraq's occupation, perhaps some might remember me/
I was banned
so much for deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Syriangirl

Well if this true welcome back and I hope they don't ban you again. I also got myself banned when I first joined. The Mods hate it when you edit posts they've deemed Off Topic. Banning, it happens on ATS quite a bit. Some leave and burn a bridge, the rest of us learn their rules and stick around, but every now and then you'll slip and then BAM.. banned again, hopefully for only a short time.

I enjoy your videos, & if I remember correctly some posters in this thread doubted that you are currently living in Syria and/or that you have friends family there. And I do recall someone mentioning the idea of you filming interviews with the locals and footage of Syria. CNN has Syrian Danny, who has an embarrassing viral video that he only wishes was a sex tape. It's nice see reports from a different perspective, & a common perspective among many a conspiracy theorist.

And it seems your story is adding up, www.abovetopsecret.com... with a post count of 1,277 and your last post was on 23-2-2007 @ 11:28 AM

Welcome back Information Warror!

edit on 1-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thank you, I live for the fight. It seems like a lifetime ago now. I wasn't banned for breaking the rules, I was banned for speaking the unforgiving truth. I'm the kind of person that burns the bridge and never looks back. But perhaps sufficient time has passed for me to rebuild it, though I'll never care about this website the same way that I used to.

But you are all correct, I'm not in Syria, and I made this clear last time I was on Alex Jones. And guys, whilst I congratulate you on your paranoia, I'm not a spy, I'm just as much a paranoid conspiracy nut as the rest of the members here.

I guess you could say I'm the answer to CNN's 'Danny' except I'm not a liar and a traitor. Nor have I been paid off by Anderson Cooper or anyone for that matter. Also, I hope you enjoyed his exposure as much as I enjoyed playing a hand in it.

Fight ignorance right. Glad to be back.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Syriangirl

Wait a minute.... so what you're saying is you're not a spy? If you're not the spy then who is? Maybe I'm the spy? I better get me my tin foil hat!

Damn these paranoid conspiracy thoughts!

Keep up the good work and keep making those videos so we all have another source besides the MSM, Washington DC, or the like. Do you have your own YouTube channel or do you just upload your videos on 108Morris account?

Btw, I'd love to hear all about the Syrian Danny thing. Maybe you can write a thread about it some day, when the time is right.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syriangirl
Thank you, I live for the fight. It seems like a lifetime ago now. I wasn't banned for breaking the rules, I was banned for speaking the unforgiving truth. I'm the kind of person that burns the bridge and never looks back. But perhaps sufficient time has passed for me to rebuild it, though I'll never care about this website the same way that I used to.

But you are all correct, I'm not in Syria, and I made this clear last time I was on Alex Jones. And guys, whilst I congratulate you on your paranoia, I'm not a spy, I'm just as much a paranoid conspiracy nut as the rest of the members here.

I guess you could say I'm the answer to CNN's 'Danny' except I'm not a liar and a traitor. Nor have I been paid off by Anderson Cooper or anyone for that matter. Also, I hope you enjoyed his exposure as much as I enjoyed playing a hand in it.

Fight ignorance right. Glad to be back.

Thank you for answering and being a part of my thread, and exposing the lies of CNN and Mr Cooper.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yea, Good work there Syrian. Way to stick it to that Syrian Danny liar and Anderson Cooper.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Yea, Good work there Syrian. Way to stick it to that Syrian Danny liar and Anderson Cooper.

I hope she returns.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I found this relatively recent media article about Syrian Girl with links to her social media pages and all, and actually tell us her real name: www.mecn.org...

The comments were interesting to read. Apparently, some people criticize her for being too pro-regime, while others believe she is even a regime ploy.

I remember in her earliest videos a couple of anomalies:
1. She tried to remain anonymous by wearing a checkered scarf (Syrian/Arabic headdress) around her face

2. There was also one situation when it became clear that someone was in the room with her and she says she was just given information, which suggests that either she sought either moral support and encouragement or someone is putting her up to it. However, she is not scripted, which means she is too well versed in the subject to be a relatively attractive talking head ploy. Knowing her motivation to speak out would be great.

3. Her English accent is hard to pin down, but she does live outside Syria it seems from some of the interviews and her own words describing how her family left because of the rise of the Baath Party in Syria.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Germany had AXIS SALLY Japan had TOKYO ROSE Vietnam had HANOI HANNAH and Syria has SYRIAN GIRL Yes she is extremely hot and smart ... a dangerous combination, but those eyes tell the story.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Anyone hear from her lately? Last Youtube activity was a month ago

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

She was on facebook 35 mins ago. Her name is Mimi Al Laham, lives in Australia. She is a wonderful spirit hell bent on bringing truth to the table.
edit on 10-1-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join