Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Citizen's of Earth

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


A very fine idea thank you, this is still in the development stage, and is nowhere near complete. Rome wasn't built in a day.




posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30
 


Um my age has nothing to do with anything, that's prejudiced on your part. My views will not change I've been studying politics and history since I was six, and have the mentality of one much older. I have no idea what the Venus project is.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach
 


Oh so you want mob rule to run my life? If 51% says burgers should be banned then the other 49% are made criminals! It's hardly anything new my friend...

I don't think you understand me at all! The image portrayed by western film makers were that of savages! I don't think you were at all! Was there any crime? Sure, I bet there was, but I bet there was nowhere near what we have today! And we have all the regulations one could wish for!

Small government is not better because small government grows into large government! That was my point! It's been tried and it failed! America is the proof of that!



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach
 


Age has nothing to do with it? Hmmmm so would you say then that a 6 year old knows as much about life as you? How about a ten year old? Would you say you know as much as someone that has lived for 80 years? Of course age brings wisdom! Not always sure, but it will in most cases. Wow so you're going to close off your mind so early and not even contemplate new ideas? That seems erm, reasonable...

You should look into the venus project, you would love it!

Please I don't mean to belittle you about your age, I just know that as you grow and as you process more and more information from the world your brain will change, new connections are made everyday! It would be impossible to stay the same and wouldn't be very fruitful either.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30
 


No trust me I have a fully formed and functional brain as is; I have lived through real hardship. Of course a six year old or an ten year old does not have a full view of life, there brain is not fully formed. Also when has real democracy ever been implemented. My personal view is that only those who are capable of understanding the consequences of there actions, and those actions taken by Society as a whole, should be allows to vote. So if you have no intelligent discourse to add and would prefer to belittle the THEORY that I have put forward I shall stop answering your messages.
edit on 19-3-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My perspective.
edit on 19-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)






top topics
 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join