It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret files reveal 9,000 Nazi war criminals fled to South America after WWII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be weird if the nazis were down south facilitating the drug trade...

The CIA needs people they trust...

I wonder if certain parts of south America refuse to have flouride in their drinking water... You know, the German parts...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Afraidnomore
A thought, perhaps people could see if the Vatican has been in contact recently with anyone from south America...

Hitler youth pope..

Another thought, imagine if fast and furious was actually used to supply the new nazi regimes with firearms...

Another thought... Ancestry.com... I wonder if they have come across any hitler blood... Think about this, if they wanted to have the SS breed like crazy to make some über man... Maybe they haven't stopped... I wonder if the nazis use that site to track down their brethren... Or kidnap the children with the traits they like...

Makes you wonder about white girls who end up missing in south America...

Hell, now that I think of it, let's put up a border fence to keep the nazis out!!! Well, after we determine who is a nazi in America, send them south or better yet, let them hang.

I remember watching some documentary where Hitler's relatives were tracked down. Most died decades ago.

But there was Hitler's nephew* who survived to breed. He came to the US (I think it was before WWII started). In any case, the children of Hitler's nephew live under a changed name and never bred. Last living somewhere on Long Island.

As for "White girls who end up missing in South America," it's more likely they would be sold into brothels than end up in some SS breeding program. Although I don't rule out the possibility.

* Hitler's nephew, William Patrick Hitler (Stuart-Houston) was the son of Adolf Hitler's half-brother, Alois Hitler, Jr.

Willy Hitler (1911 - 1987) left Germany in 1939 and came to the US. After WWII, Willy changed his surname to Stuart-Houston. He had four sons (one died in 1989) -- none had issue (children).

edit on 19-3-2012 by AuranVector because: to add info

One is a single man and the other two have families. From what I heard.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just posting to keep tabs on the post as im halfway through a book called Alien Base by Timothy Good. Not to go off topic but there are some cases people have mentioned alien bases in the south American region. I'm just intrigued about the whole nazi/ NASA confection with experimental aircraft and aliens. Sorry to derail the thread slightly

As you were gentlemen and ladies

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thank you AuranVector.... and right you are... I stand corrected... the Eagles Nest tis in the Fatherland.

As a side note... that eagle head house looks like it has cool balcony on it...not as cool as the REAL Eagles Nest in GERMANY though...he he..

Thanks for keeping me straight there..

Later, Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Afraidnomore
A thought, perhaps people could see if the Vatican has been in contact recently with anyone from south America...

Hitler youth pope..

Another thought, imagine if fast and furious was actually used to supply the new nazi regimes with firearms...

Another thought... Ancestry.com... I wonder if they have come across any hitler blood... Think about this, if they wanted to have the SS breed like crazy to make some über man... Maybe they haven't stopped... I wonder if the nazis use that site to track down their brethren... Or kidnap the children with the traits they like...

Makes you wonder about white girls who end up missing in south America...

Hell, now that I think of it, let's put up a border fence to keep the nazis out!!! Well, after we determine who is a nazi in America, send them south or better yet, let them hang.

I remember watching some documentary where Hitler's relatives were tracked down. Most died decades ago.

But there was Hitler's nephew* who survived to breed. He came to the US (I think it was before WWII started). In any case, the children of Hitler's nephew live under a changed name and never bred. Last living somewhere on Long Island.

As for "White girls who end up missing in South America," it's more likely they would be sold into brothels than end up in some SS breeding program. Although I don't rule out the possibility.

* Hitler's nephew, William Patrick Hitler (Stuart-Houston) was the son of Adolf Hitler's half-brother, Alois Hitler, Jr.

Willy Hitler (1911 - 1987) left Germany in 1939 and came to the US. After WWII, Willy changed his surname to Stuart-Houston. He had four sons (one died in 1989) -- none had issue (children).

One is a single man and the other two have families. From what I heard.

My sources are from 2000 and 2002. I couldn't find a more recent source. Do they actually have children?

Alexander Adolf (1949) would be about 63 now.
Louis (1951) would be about 61.
Brian William (1965) would be about 47.

Do they actually have children? They married late, as of ten years ago all were single.

Do you have a source?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
9,000? that certainly is a far larger number than was previously mentioned.There is plenty to look into here as has been pointed out earlier in the thread.S&F great thread OP!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
not sure if this is relevant,,
remove if u want,,,,

for those without access.

"The Six Ages of the World"
(also, Seven Ages of the World)
is a
Christian
historical periodization
first written about by Saint Augustine
circa 400 AD.
It is based upon Christian religious events,
from the creation of Adam
to the events of Revelation.
The six ages of history,
with each age lasting
approximately 1000 years,
were widely believed and in use throughout the Middle Ages, and until the Enlightenment,
the writing of history was mostly
the filling out of all
or some part of this outline."

unquote
Now,,,, why???
would u know who,,, Mr A. H.
promise a
1,000 yr Riech,,,and people believed,,so whole-heartly,,,
that it was the
German Destiny
too fullfill the
1,000 yr Riech,,