It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pirate Bay to Fly 'Server Drones' to Avoid Law Enforcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I still think the best people on earth are those like Ronald Jenkee's on youtube, he sells his Cd's to those who can afford it and want to support his passion, and also states you can download them from the net for free if your a little short on the cash side.

Its what all artists should be like, you do it for the passion not the coin and if you get rich well its a bonus

Here's a great comment left by a poster "the best part is him smiling the whole time he's playing!"
Passion anybody? whatch his videos he would be a great person to meet IRL

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2012 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
What's the real theft, the fact your dad won't get a couple dollars, or the fact that is all he gets. Artists make money from tours, not albums. Real theft is the labels.

Okay, so it's okay to steal...just so long as it's not much, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
Stealing? The vast majority of things available for download on torrent sites is public domain. Downloading torrents does not automatically equal stealing. I get tons of wonderful things via torrents that are otherwise hard to find and yet not one of them is stolen.

That's understood. The point is, if they weren't hosting STOLEN STUFF, they wouldn't NEED to put them on DRONES!

Originally posted by LErickson
ETA: People defending theft here are doing more damage than harm. If any of the artwork I take the time and effort to produce is used or enjoyed in any way by anyone not compensating me financially or otherwise is stealing from me whether I keep the original or not.

Exactly! But, there are people on here that think they can just "copy" it an it will be fine, because you still have the original. I guess people will justify their criminal actions regardless. Look at the guy who killed the kid in Florida. He thinks he did nothing wrong as well.

edit on 23-3-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Lately I've been torrenting books to fill my e-reader. I fail to see how this is any different than going to a library. Are libraries pirates? THey enable me to read books without paying for it.

Good Lord.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Drones can be shot down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join