It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This series of videos has over 300+ 10 minute segments, alot of them got deleted/banned...

The mastermind of this series is a Muslim himself, but a good portion of what the videos contain are non-Islamic related.

It covers a wide range of subjects. From other worldy beings peeking at our dimension thru the use of mirrors to the merkaba to ley lines etc.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have made it through about half of the installments of this work. It is quite ambitious and somewhat chilling to follow. But like all such productions it is full of material which was subsequently 'protected' by copyright and therefore there has been much of the original work "lost" despite the fair use doctrine which should allow commentary....

I cannot vouch for some of the facts presented, but the effort is noteworthy and quite revealing in many senses... even if not directly germane to the existence of a shape-shifting reptilian Dajal "Anti Christ."
edit on 19-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

The author is Abdullah Hashem, a shiite Muslim. He is friends with Dave Coulier and he also appeared on a few Al-Jazeera interviews during the revolution in Egypt last year. He's quite famous among the English speaking Muslim conspiracy theorists. I've also had very little contact with im ~ 3 years ago on the wake up project board.

To his work: A lot of stuff is just crazy and he does not literally mean that the Anti-Christ will be a Reptilian shape shifter. As far as I remember he said that he chose that name to attract more viewers. There are also a number of Sunnis (claiming that Ahmedinedjad/Iran is masonic) who disagree with his views.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

I wasn't aware of most of what you have shred here... thank you. Perhaps you may know, are the Masonic orders part of Islamic society? I would have thought such fraternal groups might be viewed as 'western' and therefore "suspect."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Arrivals is another great series by the same people - usually gets deleted though by youtube or they remove the sound from key episodes .

there was one episode of the original The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter series - that focused on sai baba being over shadowed by jinns , it showed a picture of sai baba taken in the 70's and in it he had a blue faced entity looking over his shoulder - in comparison to an artistic depiction of krishna in the next frame - the entity and lord krishna were seamingly identical .

I have never seen this episode since as now I usually give up searching the series for it as so many episodes have been deleted or have the sound removed it makes it quite unwatchable.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal

The author is Abdullah Hashem, a shiite Muslim. He is friends with Dave Coulier and he also appeared on a few Al-Jazeera interviews during the revolution in Egypt last year. He's quite famous among the English speaking Muslim conspiracy theorists. I've also had very little contact with im ~ 3 years ago on the wake up project board.

To his work: A lot of stuff is just crazy and he does not literally mean that the Anti-Christ will be a Reptilian shape shifter. As far as I remember he said that he chose that name to attract more viewers. There are also a number of Sunnis (claiming that Ahmedinedjad/Iran is masonic) who disagree with his views.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

Reminds me..what happened to wakeupproject? Did it get shutdown permanently?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masamune69
The Arrivals is another great series by the same people - usually gets deleted though by youtube or they remove the sound from key episodes .

there was one episode of the original The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter series - that focused on sai baba being over shadowed by jinns , it showed a picture of sai baba taken in the 70's and in it he had a blue faced entity looking over his shoulder - in comparison to an artistic depiction of krishna in the next frame - the entity and lord krishna were seamingly identical .

I have never seen this episode since as now I usually give up searching the series for it as so many episodes have been deleted or have the sound removed it makes it quite unwatchable.

I thought about making an Arrivals thread, but figured this series was better. The Arrivals contain basic information most people here probably already know it.

I think I know which episode your talking about...It was the one where a baby krishna is shown sitting on a black and white checkerboard right? The checkerboard plays a key part in the occult world. It is said the use for it is to act as a setting when there will be spirit summoning taking place. It also symbolizes inter-dimensional traveling.

edit on 19-3-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Kemal

I wasn't aware of most of what you have shred here... thank you. Perhaps you may know, are the Masonic orders part of Islamic society? I would have thought such fraternal groups might be viewed as 'western' and therefore "suspect."

Your welcome.

Yeah I know what you mean.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For those of you who have not seen The Arrivals ---> www.youtube.com...

"The Arrived is the Epic Documentary Series from the Minds behind the Arrivals and the Antichrist Dajjal Series. The Arrived is the sequel to the Arrivals." Abdullah Hashem

The Arrived ---> www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

nice to see this here. i'm not sure i would prescribe to believe everything in this, but even if you don't believe in god/satan doesn't mean there aren't millions who do and who are working everyday to realize prophecy. the vids are very interesting imo.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I has watched all 483 episodes of Antichrist Dajjal will be a reptilian shapeshifter, at first it for research those that my project will references

top topics

join