It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22nd is the WRONG DATE for the 188 day cycle!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Sorry I don't know how to link, but the title of the thread is: Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

Also it was posted by Lordrakula, maybe you could search it and find it. I wish I knew how to link, I've tried before and was quite unsuccessful
Anyway there is a video in the post that is pretty compelling.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

Sorry I don't know how to link, but the title of the thread is: Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

Also it was posted by Lordrakula, maybe you could search it and find it. I wish I knew how to link, I've tried before and was quite unsuccessful
Anyway there is a video in the post that is pretty compelling.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Knock off the bickering or post bans will follow.

Thanks kindly.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 3/19/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Maybe now we can get some real awareness to this thread......

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afraidnomore
Scary stuff, I hope it doesn't hurt anyone... I especially hope it doesn't make an Arizona bay.

Learn to swim

Side note, based on screenshot, you may need to check your mail more often

Love it!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

*sigh*

the point of this thread is not my mailbox....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Sorry, but our dear "Lord" is one of the biggest proponents in the Nibiru fairytale. Just search his threads.

Of course there will be a heavy mass of spin to support his beliefs.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I believe all those pushing ignorance and failed predictions should have their accounts banned.

Yea, you can come back with another account, but you wont have any stars or flags. A lot of people look at stars and flags as a way of judging the credibility of someone. For the most part this is right, but there are the people who acquire them through baseless, fear mongering, ignorant ways.

188 days, 189 days....whatever...there is no pattern unless you miss out 90% of the information.

Anyone who looks at stars and flags and uses that as a measure of one's credibility is a complete fool.

second verse same as the first.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by newsoul

Sorry, but our dear "Lord" is one of the biggest proponents in the Nibiru fairytale. Just search his threads.

Of course there will be a heavy mass of spin to support his beliefs.

Nibiru, and other posters aside, we've all built up a hype over march 22nd, and that's not the date in question..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
MEH i dont care, 20 21 22 23 are all NO GOES FOR ME!!!, i can't wait to see what doesn't happen

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Then.... this thread wasn't for you.. lol

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
can we please bump this thread?? there is so much discussion RIGHT NOW about march 22nd, but that's not 188 days from 9/15/11.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What the hell is this 188 days thing I keep seeing. Do people really have nothing else better to do then to make up dumb crap about day cycles.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
can we please bump this thread?? there is so much discussion RIGHT NOW about march 22nd, but that's not 188 days from 9/15/11.

Seems to me you could have just interjected your differing math into the other threads.

But your statement above comes off as just being in it for the stars and flags. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Seems to me you could have just interjected your differing math into the other threads.

But your statement above comes off as just being in it for the stars and flags. Just saying...

Well it may appear that way but I really don't care about stars or flags... Hence why I just speak my mind and what I find...

Putting it in other threads would definitely get it over looked. I put it in one and it got ignored.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

What the hell is this 188 days thing I keep seeing. Do people really have nothing else better to do then to make up dumb crap about day cycles.

Apparently there is a cycle where major quakes (not all, but a specific geological pattern) take place 188 days apart. People are looking towards march 22nd but because of the leap year march 22nd isn't the date they should be looking at.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
So when nothing happens tomorrow or Wednesday what will become of your thread?

or if this comes to fruition what will become of you?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its because the calculator you're using is including the 15th of Sept. But idk if the 20th is right either, March 22 is actually looking pretty ominous if you look at the planetary changes that will take place that day!

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
So when nothing happens tomorrow or Wednesday what will become of your thread?

Take a look at : quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Things has started to heat up from yesterday... EQ's from 5 to almost 6...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join