March 22nd is the WRONG DATE for the 188 day cycle!!!

page: 2
27
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


ur really starting to bug me. I've already proven u wrong on all grounds. There is a location and time for this prediction... So u are WRONG wither way. One day DOES matter!


I say ignore her. (him?) Always stirring the pot on these types of threads.

Anyway...I found the 188 day video/correlation fascinating and I like the fact that you're thinking critically about it. This isn't a popularity contest...it's about sharing information and discussing.

I say keep up the good work.




posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive
 


point is if ur looking for an earthquake on the 188th day, Thursday isn't your day.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


ur really starting to bug me. I've already proven u wrong on all grounds. There is a location and time for this prediction... So u are WRONG wither way. One day DOES matter!


I say ignore her. (him?) Always stirring the pot on these types of threads.

Anyway...I found the 188 day video/correlation fascinating and I like the fact that you're thinking critically about it. This isn't a popularity contest...it's about sharing information and discussing.

I say keep up the good work.


Ya stirring the pot with facts....



You can even do it yourself, what a novel idea....

www.timeanddate.com/

Thread says March 22, Earthquake / OP's trying really hard to prove another date / timeanddate.com says 188 days from Sep. 15, 2011 is March 21, 2012 - taking in to account tomorrow is already happening on the other side of the world (New Zealand - 3/20/12 America - 3/19/12 TODAY) + a day in calculations isn't going to matter as it can be tomorrow in another place.

So if the earthquake happens wednesday or thursday, MAR 21 or 22 the original op and thread are correct
edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


for the 4th time THERE IS A LOCATION AND THAT LOCATION IS THE UNITED STATES ACCORDING TO THW GEOLOGICAL PATTERN RECENTLY CITED ON ATS. THE TIME IS 4:58 UTC TIME SO NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA DO NOT MATTER.

U ARE WRONG
edit on 19-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Very good work OP!

It's important to give a day or so leeway for these type of things. (If it happens from now to the 25th its still an incredibly valuable tool for predicting earthquakes!

But catching that little error was just a great example of detailed thinking.

S&F to you!
edit on 19-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


for the 4th time THERE IS A LOCATION AND THAT LOCATION IS THE UNITED STATES ACCORDING TO THW GEOLOGICAL PATTERN RECENTLY CITED ON ATS. THE TIME IS 4:58 UTC TIME SO NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA DO NOT MATTER.

U ARE WRONG
edit on 19-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


Still trying to push your secondary, copied and twisted up prediction of a prediction?
edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
sorry but the reason this is the wrong date is because its just wrong. i think the people who study earthquakes would have caught onto a cycle looooooong before ATS and random dudes on youtube...



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   


If anything is to happen it would happen on the 21 or 22 of March 2012, NOT because of someone playing with a calculator but because of planetary alignment.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I saw a thread on here yesterday saying that the cycle is 188 days then 189 days and it alternates back and forth. March 22nd is the 189 days that fall into this cycle, so according to the poster from yesterday, Thursday is indeed the day.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I saw a thread on here yesterday saying that the cycle is 188 days then 189 days and it alternates back and forth. March 22nd is the 189 days that fall into this cycle, so according to the poster from yesterday, Thursday is indeed the day.


I missed that thread, can you please link it? And does the poster back up that claim?



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


troll please go away...



Stop feeding them. You did a great job on the initial thread and the trolls have nothing better to do than to pick it apart. It's best to just ignore the lonely poeple.

BTW - Kudos to you for bringing up the time discrepancy. You have obviously put some work into this.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


troll please go away...



Stop feeding them. You did a great job on the initial thread and the trolls have nothing better to do than to pick it apart. It's best to just ignore the lonley poeple.

BTW - Kudos to you for bringing up the time discrepancy. You have obviously put some work into this.


Thank you. I just want as many people who are actually following this pattern to see this.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


See page one, 4th post.....



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


See page one, 4th post.....


The first post where you shot yourself in the foot.....



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions





new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join