It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22nd is the WRONG DATE for the 188 day cycle!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think we've all overlooked the fact that February had 29 days. Not to mention that it's looking like somebody didn't count right in the first place.

I used the date to date calculator at Timeanddate.com and it automatically includes the 29th of february. (I verified)

It says that 9/15/2011 to 3/22/2012 is 190 days if you include the 22nd and if you DON'T then it's 189 days. We should be looking at TOMORROW or WEDNESDAY!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So when nothing happens tomorrow or Wednesday what will become of your thread?

link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Either way we're in for quite a show these next few days..Those solar flares are heating up

link   
I used www.timeanddate.com...

and got March 21, 2012

see link - www.timeanddate.com...

You do realize that on the other side of the world it is tomorrow? Here in America it's the 19 over in New Zealand it's the 20th, one day on a calculator is not going to matter as both dates take place at different times in the world!!!!!!

I don't think one day really matters.
edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
So when nothing happens tomorrow or Wednesday what will become of your thread?

Well considering I'm not making a prediction, I'm just showing how the original date is a miscount, who the flip cares?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It will be thrown onto the pile. That is my prediction.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I predict that it didn't matter, either way.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe all those pushing ignorance and failed predictions should have their accounts banned.

Yea, you can come back with another account, but you wont have any stars or flags. A lot of people look at stars and flags as a way of judging the credibility of someone. For the most part this is right, but there are the people who acquire them through baseless, fear mongering, ignorant ways.

188 days, 189 days....whatever...there is no pattern unless you miss out 90% of the information.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Scary stuff, I hope it doesn't hurt anyone... I especially hope it doesn't make an Arizona bay.

Learn to swim

Side note, based on screenshot, you may need to check your mail more often

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
IM NOT MAKING A DAMN PREDITICTION

I'm just showing why the current prediction which is really getting people on edge is WRONG!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

that's a lame ass argument considering the fact that the prediction has a TIME which is calculated in UTC time. Also there is a location according to this alleged geological pattern that puts this earthquake in the USA. So come better or just shut up!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
IM NOT MAKING A DAMN PREDITICTION

I'm just showing why the current prediction which is really getting people on edge is WRONG!!

Really? Your not doing a great job....

ONE DAY DOESN'T MATTER UNLESS YOU HAVE A PREDICTION FOR A LOCATION AS...
You do realize that on the other side of the world it is tomorrow? Here in America it's the 19 over in New Zealand it's the 20th, one day on a calculator is not going to matter as both dates take place at different times in the world!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We should be looking at TOMORROW or WEDNESDAY!

This is where you take part in the "pediction". Had you said that "the people using the 188-day cycle should be looking at tomorrow or wednesday". Then your thread would have a whole different feel. We can only use the words you put out there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

that's a lame ass argument considering the fact that the prediction has a TIME which is calculated in UTC time. Also there is a location according to this alleged geological pattern that puts this earthquake in the USA. So come better or just shut up!!

Ahhhh the kids on ATS

Excellent proof that your prediction is right, you tell people to "Shut up"

Your just upset because of all the stars and flags you were gonna get for your prediction that someones prediction is going to happen on the dates you pick instead of the original predictor's dates

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I choose not to choose. But that means I still have made a choice right?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Afraidnomore

I certainly hope LA doesn't sink.

I actually wanted to make my sig part of that track... You know, L Ron Hubbard and all his clones, all these gun toting hip gangster wannabes, retro anything, your tattoos, all you junkies and your short memories, smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas, not to mention these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.

That entertained me greatly while typing it with the real track playing in my head. Sometimes it's the little things.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

ur really starting to bug me. I've already proven u wrong on all grounds. There is a location and time for this prediction... So u are WRONG wither way. One day DOES matter!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Let's keep this a Rush-free zone, shall we?

I will choose free will!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Completely off-topic, but holy crap how do you look at this without going crazy?

I think it's time to clean out the ol' mailbox.

I try but nothing ever happens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join