I really do hate the republican party. Not to say that I really like the democrats, but the republicans really annoy me. Here's why.
1. Constant lying. Republicans when asked questions they do not have a real answer to, make one up. This usually involves blaming the poor, the
disabled, and the non-christian. Why do people stand for this crap?
2. Get off welfare and get a job! Yes, that is their mentality. Did it ever occur to them that those disabled people may not enjoy living at the
poverty line, and would love to be able to work? Nope, never. All welfare users are BAD! According to them.
3. Unrealistic opptimism. Michelle Bachman is a good example of that. Her untolerable belief that big business is ran by people with hearts, that
would never do anyone wrong, is just stupid. It's a dramatization of the republican economic ideals which DO NOT WORK. In truth, by bringing that
front and center and making a specticle of herself , she's helping the country(unintentionally), by not being president.
4. Picking and choosing sides to get the little person's vote. Republicans love to choose sides on small issues to get the vote of the working
class, even though they in no way serve the working class.
5. Blindly accusing others. Everytime I speak to a republican, they seem to blame a person that's having a run of bad luck. They didn't work hard
enough, they mismanaged their money, they just weren't good enough. When will they admit that a little luck, whether good or bad, can make all the
difference? Then they come up with the "you make your own luck BS".
6. Just plain sucking at their job. George W. Bush screwed up twice, massively! Why are we bashing Obama when GWB screwed up far worse than he has
so far? (Not an Obama supporter btw. He has his issues but GWB was worse)
How can anyone seriously support this group of people? Their may be some wisdom in their ideals
, but actions speak louder than ideals. Their
actions just plain stink. They're the closest things we have to political con-artists in this country right now. How many of you smell it too?